Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 260 of 662 FirstFirst ... 160 210 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 310 360 ... LastLast
Results 3,886 to 3,900 of 9918
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6033
    Quote Originally Posted by OMack508  [View Original Post]
    I fingered and ate that shit, and it smelled, tasted, and looked clean. Did you finish, or leave?
    I mean I was already balls deep when I noticed so I finished LOL. Idk I've never seen anything like it. Maybe it was some sort of lube or cream or something she put on that wasn't coming from her exactly idfk. No odor or anything else but it was on her snatch and the rubber afterwards so idk. I won't be back personally.

  2. #6032

    Up charges and disappointment

    These 2 are same providers:

    https://boston.skipthegames.com/fema...i/100075254392

    https://boston.skipthegames.com/fema...h/822326382450

    For everything there is a up charge.

    You will leave disappointed and with unfinished appointment because you are on the clock minute you step in.

    Beware!

  3. #6031
    Quote Originally Posted by NicosWave24  [View Original Post]
    STAY FAR AWAY. Idk WTF just happened but btch had some yellow discharge. I'm off to soak myself in bleach for the night 🤮.
    I had a great time with Breana yesterday. I did not notice any yellow stuff came out from her. She is a good time.

  4. #6030
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544
    Quote Originally Posted by RH503  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the warning. I will definitely stay away from "Sara"!

    Is there anyone in the Waltham area worth a try?

    I'm not looking for high-end, just a decent (and clean) good time for an hour or two.
    I have a utr in Waltham but I really can't share since I haven't seeing her in a long time. So I will try to ask her if she's okay or still in business. If she is. I will definitely share with you.

  5. #6029
    Quote Originally Posted by NicosWave24  [View Original Post]
    STAY FAR AWAY. Idk WTF just happened but btch had some yellow discharge. I'm off to soak myself in bleach for the night..
    I fingered and ate that shit, and it smelled, tasted, and looked clean. Did you finish, or leave?

  6. #6028
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Don't bother texting her or even make appointments. The chance are she will respond 1 hour or days or maybe never. And if you do get a hold of her and set up an appointment. Don't bother going because she will ghost you.
    Thanks for the warning. I will definitely stay away from "Sara"!

    Is there anyone in the Waltham area worth a try?

    I'm not looking for high-end, just a decent (and clean) good time for an hour or two.

  7. #6027

    Breana Rain

    STAY FAR AWAY. Idk WTF just happened but btch had some yellow discharge. I'm off to soak myself in bleach for the night 🤮.

  8. #6026
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544
    Quote Originally Posted by RH503  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to be visiting Waltham in two weeks and would like to see someone for GFE either incall or outcall. Any suggestions? Any info about this provider https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...y/278243111130? Googling her phone number didn't lead to much info. Thanks for whatever suggestions you may have!
    Don't bother texting her or even make appointments. The chance are she will respond 1 hour or days or maybe never. And if you do get a hold of her and set up an appointment. Don't bother going because she will ghost you.

  9. #6025

    Waltham

    I'm going to be visiting Waltham in two weeks and would like to see someone for GFE either incall or outcall. Any suggestions? Any info about this provider https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...y/278243111130? Googling her phone number didn't lead to much info. Thanks for whatever suggestions you may have!

  10. #6024
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544

    Starr

    Quote Originally Posted by suaimmagine  [View Original Post]
    I sent her a text with specifics and a question and she said, "Heyyy. " I replied and then she say, "Hey. " I replied again and didn't get a response. Even if she's the greatest lay in the world I'm not wasting time with that bs.
    Ya I ain't driving more than 30 minutes for someone like that. She's good for local guys only.

  11. #6023
    Quote Originally Posted by PeteSkivinny  [View Original Post]
    My first visit, now that she is hosting in Worcester. She's even prettier in person. Nice boobs, nice butt. Not too skinny at all. Really nice girl. A really great, sloppy, eye contact, BBBJ. Slid on the condom, and jumped on top. That's not my favorite position, and I never cum that way. Well, I did this time. Very tight box. Really good technique. 150 for 30. Place is safe. I'll repeat.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...f/750872414939
    Link isn't active anymore. Are you talking about Breana Rain?

  12. #6022

    Waste of time

    Quote Originally Posted by NicosWave24  [View Original Post]
    Why I had the same issue with her re communication so I had stopped trying. Might have to try again with this recent good input.
    I sent her a text with specifics and a question and she said, "Heyyy. " I replied and then she say, "Hey. " I replied again and didn't get a response. Even if she's the greatest lay in the world I'm not wasting time with that bs.

  13. #6021

    Starr

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    That's a little deep. She was going to see me for $140 hh but I didn't go because she taking to long to respond. But since you said she don't rush. I will see if she will still give me that $140 deal again.
    Why I had the same issue with her re communication so I had stopped trying. Might have to try again with this recent good input.

  14. #6020
    Quote Originally Posted by OMack508  [View Original Post]
    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...s/970740809586

    So I hit up this first girl yesterday afternoon. She gave me an address to go to later in the day. Then I did research and reviews said that her and her friends rob people. So I blocked her.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...s/970740809586

    Then I hit up Boston. There have been actual reviews on here that have said she's legit. Seemed sketchy though because when she was responding, English definitely wasn't her first language. She said she'd come to me, but I gave her a fake address because I knew something was up. Then she changed her mind and told me to come to her, and it was the same address as the first girl. I was like "that's the same address as a scammer" and she responded "she was my old roommate". Old roommate? She gave the same address an hour prior. So I blocked them both.

    So I think someone is using fake pics of a local girl that some of you have previously had, or the people posting in here are in on whatever scam they're pulling.
    Both are same links.

  15. #6019
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544
    Quote Originally Posted by Handiman69  [View Original Post]
    I haven't written a review in a while. But I couldn't resist after my date with Starr. She was beautiful and accommodating. I did the hour for $350 and it was a nice no rush date. She started with a wonderful massage that not only relaxed me but got me up and running. A very beautiful young blonde spinner. I recommend you get a visit with her soon.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...e/523671168737
    That's a little deep. She was going to see me for $140 hh but I didn't go because she taking to long to respond. But since you said she don't rush. I will see if she will still give me that $140 deal again.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape