Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,971 to 11,985 of 59509
-
04-06-22 17:30 #47539Banned Member

Posts: 2410What turnover are you talking about, who left?
Originally Posted by TreatHerWell
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-22 15:32 #47538Senior Member

Posts: 176Minds still enquiring
Any update on Missy's house experience?
Originally Posted by TimeToPost
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-22 14:19 #47537Regular Member

Posts: 16What type of body build does Molly have?
Originally Posted by SkyWookie
[View Original Post]
Thanks in advance!
-
04-06-22 12:58 #47536Senior Member

Posts: 4061Thanks. I'm sure a 4 hand with Alice and Tiffany will be in somebody's future LOL.
Originally Posted by NinjaNomics
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-22 12:40 #47535Senior Member

Posts: 798Who should we ask for at Wellness with all the turnover?
Originally Posted by EatADick
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-22 12:34 #47534Senior Member

Posts: 39Great Report
Thanks for the detailed update! I shall visit Tiffany once I get my next paycheck.
Originally Posted by NinjaNomics
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-22 11:39 #47533Senior Member

Posts: 53Any more on the menu?
Did she seem open to anything else or just the HE? I'd love FS with a bigger Asian girl.
Originally Posted by NinjaNomics
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-22 11:15 #47532Banned Member

Posts: 2410Neither are yours, now move along.
Originally Posted by Makwah
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-22 10:54 #47531Senior Member

Posts: 798Agreed it's worth the drive to Wellness or New Massage if they are busy. Had great experiences at both.
Originally Posted by EatADick
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-22 10:52 #47530Senior Member

Posts: 143Pointless
Your pointless comments are of no value to this forum. Go eat dick.
Originally Posted by EatADick
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-22 10:50 #47529Senior Member

Posts: 798LOL hilarious. My 1 time at Fuji was a hit. Would repeat when in area.
Originally Posted by NinerSeries
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-22 10:47 #47528Senior Member

Posts: 798Which ladies here are your favorite? Thanks Elf.
Originally Posted by Melelf
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-22 10:08 #47527Senior Member

Posts: 90Ass matches her size if that makes sense. More hips than ass, above average for an Asian woman. I think her gut threw me off a little. I will try to go see her again on Saturday to see if my experience will be the same and I will give a better assessment on her ass.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-22 09:41 #47526Senior Member

Posts: 4061I'm sure Tiffany may be the new Alice in a matter of time. Meaning if her popularity goes up then does the tip demand. How was her ass?
Originally Posted by NinjaNomics
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-22 09:35 #47525Senior Member

Posts: 90My 2 Cents about Tiffany
I saw Tiffany yesterday. She is sweet, nice size Tits, a little bit smaller than Alice. As far as being "thick" I personally wouldn't say that but to each their own. She does have a gut that is hidden by the type of high waisted jeans she had on. However, In my opinion a better option than Alice as far as the teasing throughout the massage. Alice has overall better massage skills but Tiffany's teasing is probably up there with the best of Lilys girls. When I flipped, shirt off, pants downs, she kept her underwear on but that's when I notices her gut. By that time, I'm rock hard playing with tits while she 1 hand and 2 handed finish me off. Out the door 60/60. She isn't money hungry like Alice is yet. No negotiations on the tip, I'm sure she would have been fine with 40 dollar tip but she was cool and I gave her the 60 just for the simple fact that her shirt came flying off with just a lite suggestion. As always YMMV. Side note, more might be on the table with future visits but don't hold me to that. The session went way smoother than I expected for it to be my first time with her, I really didn't get any push back or resistance on what I wanted. And yes I'm Tits guy.
Originally Posted by ParlokD
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




