Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 428 of 1288 FirstFirst ... 328 378 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 478 528 928 ... LastLast
Results 6,406 to 6,420 of 19309
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12904

    Buyer Beware

    Well, not sure how to attach link. But 141# possibly Italian. One add says Italian babe, now it's Sacilian babe? The title post is "luxury incall" or "outcall preferred," depending on which photo you hit on. Anyhow I would be cautious, communication was spot on (first red flag), immediately forwarded a proof of time and person photo, w / o hesitation or debate she complied. (2nd Red flag). The menu; pretty much anything goes (flag 3). I was suspicious a TGTBT Scenario was developing. Asked for an ass shot to qualify the 141# weight. She was continuing to be very responsive, got the ass shot but it was taken by a 3rd party, she was bent over the bed, both hands clearly in view, Oh ya, a second phone lying next to her on the bed! I shot back, guess your bf is taking the pictures so is he ok with this? Now I got my 5 min delayed response. No man, Christina. So I replied, great send me a pik of her and I'll head right over, Radio silent. I'm pretty sure there's bf or management at very least, too much uncertainties with this one. A hard pass for me.

    If someone could attach the link it would be helpful, or if you are aware of this "hottie" please correct or confirm my miscalculations.

  2. #12903

    Erica

    Quote Originally Posted by DougStamper  [View Original Post]
    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...g/051596194328 And yes, I know nothing good comes out of Titusville. Trying to find the exception to the rule.
    That looks like Erica; although she has put on some weight. These are from the good old days LOL.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ericamanz.jpg‎   ericamanz3.jpg‎   ericamanz2.jpg‎  

  3. #12902

    Liberty O'Love

    I've visited with Liberty a couple of times now and haven't been disappointed once. She has a nice discreet incall location and the things that she does once you get inside her place are incredible. You can tell that she really enjoys what she does. What a great way to spend an hour or two.

  4. #12901

    Any Recommendations?

    I need help, I am looking for an escort that can do outcall, good review, and drug free. I don't mind the age as long as they still a beauty. Thank you.

  5. #12900

    Erica

    Quote Originally Posted by DougStamper  [View Original Post]
    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...g/051596194328 And yes, I know nothing good comes out of Titusville. Trying to find the exception to the rule.
    Plenty of reviews on her.

  6. #12899

    Colleen

    Quote Originally Posted by GolfPro156  [View Original Post]
    Who remembers Colleen after she stop posting I would still see her I have pics from January this showing that fat pussy Will send for the right gift.

    ____________________

    Quote Originally Posted by ToyMan  [View Original Post]
    Please be respectful Colleen is a beautiful person and she was a great provider. You honestly think anybody would give you a gift for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    And why would you do that without her consent?
    As stated, she is a sweet girl and trying to raise a family as well, so let's not be disrespecting her.

  7. #12898

    Anyone try?

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...g/051596194328 And yes, I know nothing good comes out of Titusville. Trying to find the exception to the rule.

  8. #12897

    Why

    Quote Originally Posted by GolfPro156  [View Original Post]
    Who remembers Colleen after she stop posting I would still see her I have pics from January this showing that fat pussy Will send for the right gift.
    And why would you do that without her consent?

  9. #12896
    Please be respectful Colleen is a beautiful person and she was a great provider. You honestly think anybody would give you a gift for that.

    Quote Originally Posted by GolfPro156  [View Original Post]
    Who remembers Colleen after she stop posting I would still see her I have pics from January this showing that fat pussy Will send for the right gift.
    .

  10. #12895

    Julia

    So, Julia has told me that she is able to do some in calls from time to time as well as out calls. She's also using a different number, so if you don't have it and have seen her before, send me a PM. If you mongers don't know who I'm talking about, just go down and read her blog. Julia is strictly UTR, but deserves a mention here because of the outstanding experience she provides. Certainly one of the best that Brevard has to offer, IMHO.

  11. #12894

    Collen

    Who remembers Colleen after she stop posting I would still see her I have pics from January this showing that fat pussy Will send for the right gift.

  12. #12893

    Liberty

    Willie,

    Keep up the good work. Unfortunately I did not get back to Cocoa for a repeat performance with LOL before returning to the great white north but I second your review. Awesome and will repeat on my return. FS

    Quote Originally Posted by Willie24  [View Original Post]
    So, reading through the reviews and posts the last few weeks it is certainly a primer on bad experiences, sub par service, being ghosted by providers, drug and drama queens, sketchy in calls and seeing providers in Brevard whose records are as long as my arm. Fake listings on Skip the Games, listcrawler etc. Add to the dilemma and of course if it wasn't for the few UTRS and tried and true older providers we have in this area, we would all be at a loss. I mean, it takes some real providers like Dana or LSME to come to our area and clean up due to the lack of talent! A porn star experience is described as a more hard core, high energy experience with a woman who's often naughty or nasty with an open menu and never disappoints! Very few women actually provide this level of experience, let alone are good at it. Both Heathers come to mind and Liberty'O Love in our area and that's it! Unless you mongers want to drive to Orlando and see Avalon or Berlin! I try and see Liberty at least once a month, not because of her rates and location (hour drive for me) because quite frankly she exhausts me! (Being the old monger that I am! So, today I had a few hours and managed to make the trip up to Cocoa. I have mentioned that I prefer all around experiences or adventures and she certainly provides that. After some great conversation and catching up, we quickly disrobed in great massage room and she started with the Nuru. Having her rub those awesome breasts all over my body, quickly gets jrs attention and soon she is rubbing jr all over her clit and getting us both turned on. CG, doggie, brother she is sensual and it is all I can do from holding back. Soon, Liberty takes charge and starts DT and BBBJ and I'm in ecstasy with multiple orgasms on my part. Wow! Soon, she cleans me up and then flips me over for a truly wonderful professional massage! All during this experience, she was talking a little dirty and it just enhanced the session. IDK, yeah maybe I am a bit of a cheerleader when it comes to this woman, but I'm not alone in describing a session with her..

  13. #12892

    Liberty

    Quote Originally Posted by Willie24  [View Original Post]
    So, reading through the reviews and posts the last few weeks it is certainly a primer on bad experiences, sub par service, being ghosted by providers, drug and drama queens, sketchy in calls and seeing providers in Brevard whose records are as long as my arm. Fake listings on Skip the Games, listcrawler etc. Add to the dilemma and of course if it wasn't for the few UTRS and tried and true older providers we have in this area, we would all be at a loss. I mean, it takes some real providers like Dana or LSME to come to our area and clean up due to the lack of talent! A porn star experience is described as a more hard core, high energy experience with a woman who's often naughty or nasty with an open menu and never disappoints! Very few women actually provide this level of experience, let alone are good at it. Both Heathers come to mind and Liberty'O Love in our area and that's it! Unless you mongers want to drive to Orlando and see Avalon or Berlin! I try and see Liberty at least once a month, not because of her rates and location (hour drive for me) because quite frankly she exhausts me! (Being the old monger that I am! So, today I had a few hours and managed to make the trip up to Cocoa. I have mentioned that I prefer all around experiences or adventures and she certainly provides that. After some great conversation and catching up, we quickly disrobed in great massage room and she started with the Nuru. Having her rub those awesome breasts all over my body, quickly gets jrs attention and soon she is rubbing jr all over her clit and getting us both turned on. CG, doggie, brother she is sensual and it is all I can do from holding back. Soon, Liberty takes charge and starts DT and BBBJ and I'm in ecstasy with multiple orgasms on my part. Wow! Soon, she cleans me up and then flips me over for a truly wonderful professional massage! All during this experience, she was talking a little dirty and it just enhanced the session. IDK, yeah maybe I am a bit of a cheerleader when it comes to this woman, but I'm not alone in describing a session with her..
    Glad you brought this lovely woman to our attention, I was totally blown away by this ladies passion to create such a erotic and relaxing environment she simply exudes sexuality, and truly loves providing an experience one will not forget.

  14. #12891
    Quote Originally Posted by HardHat69  [View Original Post]
    Ditto on Brianna. I saw her once, off Palm Bay Road near Lipscomb. Rough looking with rotten teeth and only fair service. One and done for me also.
    I saw her maybe 5-6 years ago in a home way south, nothing special and nice body. The lifestyle has taken a toll on her. I saw pics of her from someone taken 10 years ago and she was a headturner for sure.

  15. #12890

    Lsm

    Marcie is in town and still the best. She is in the Melbournen area and would love to see you.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape