Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 885 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 385 785 835 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 935 985 1385 1885 ... LastLast
Results 13,261 to 13,275 of 30809
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17549

    Noa rocks

    Quote Originally Posted by GWV90  [View Original Post]
    Noa is back on the radar. Pm me for her contact info.
    I can confirm Noa is back and as amazing as she ever was. If you saw her in the past I definitely recommend seeing her again now that she is back. Only con is definitely not my favorite location. She is totally worth going there though. Her body is amazing as ever. I will be seeing her again for sure!

  2. #17548
    Quote Originally Posted by TarHeelFan  [View Original Post]
    She is for sure real. I saw here when she was in the area before. She left and went back to the northwest for a few months and just returned not too long ago.

    Memory serves me was a good dream. She plays safe but Greek is on the menu for extra.

    She is as advertised in the pictures or at least was when I saw her.

    I may need to go back and see her again.
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...453/3606015197

    Bringing this one back to the top. Got to see Raven recently. $$ for hhr. DATY and / or Greek is. 5 extra. I didn't partake in either. I can't say she's the best I've seen in this price range, but it wasn't a bad time. Her pics are probably a bit dated. She is cute in person, but she wasn't as dolled up, hot and youthful as her pics. She's a bit quiet and seems cautious. None-the-less, if you like Hispanic spinners, she may be your type. She's probably about 5'1"-5"3 or so and maybe 110-120 lb and still has a pretty tight body with a little bit of a tummy. Nice ass and nice tight pussy lips, which for some reason seems to be so common in Hispanic girls I've seen. I used to date an Hispanic girl from Central America and she had the most perfect vagina I've ever seen. Anyway, did a little CBJ, some mish and finished doggy. She was nice and wet and in the last 30 seconds before I popped, her pussy gripped my cock so tight, I couldn't hold on anymore. YMMV.

  3. #17547
    Quote Originally Posted by GBL86  [View Original Post]
    She's a former BKS girl gone Indy. Saw her a few yrs ago. More curvy irl than in the pics, but not in a bad way at all - I liked her build. Pretty face, too. Visit was above average but not stellar. Text'd her a few months back for a repeat visit. She replied with a few more rules & restrictions than I normally like so I passed.
    This is Brayla from BKS. Haven't seen her since BKS due restrictions as well. This was like in 2018.

  4. #17546
    Quote Originally Posted by BarryMcKock  [View Original Post]
    So OP says it's one girl, now we have 3 different possibilities mentioned elsewhere. Meanwhile the OP, who made the initial claim and said to PM him, is AWOL.
    Hopefully he didn't get caught up with anything more than curable G. Can't trust these birds. Got to strap up and wear a mask.

  5. #17545

    Blonde Latina

    Quote Originally Posted by ChmodVeg  [View Original Post]
    Hi folks.

    Has anyone met this lady?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/78832154

    Perhaps someone did in the forum but I did not find any info. I just found it surreal and no comments on her ad so I wonder.

    Thanks.
    She's a former BKS girl gone Indy. Saw her a few yrs ago. More curvy irl than in the pics, but not in a bad way at all - I liked her build. Pretty face, too. Visit was above average but not stellar. Text'd her a few months back for a repeat visit. She replied with a few more rules & restrictions than I normally like so I passed.

  6. #17544

    Blonde

    Quote Originally Posted by ChmodVeg  [View Original Post]
    Hi folks.

    Has anyone met this lady?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/78832154

    Perhaps someone did in the forum but I did not find any info. I just found it surreal and no comments on her ad so I wonder.

    Thanks.
    A lot of them are Cuban or from Venezuela even Brasil.

  7. #17543

    Real blond latina?

    Hi folks.

    Has anyone met this lady?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/78832154

    Perhaps someone did in the forum but I did not find any info. I just found it surreal and no comments on her ad so I wonder.

    Thanks.

  8. #17542

    Better Than Your Wife Not Real

    Quote Originally Posted by IWatchU  [View Original Post]
    She is not real. Link to see her pics.

    https://porn7.net/search?q=h3+podcast%3 F1.
    Thank you. I will avoid and move on. I appreciate all the advice.

  9. #17541

    Any good, safe and reasonable overnight'ers?

    Coming up later this week, and looking for any recommendations- I know it's a long shot. Was going to approach Alexa, but that earlier post changed my mind. Appreciate any recommendations. Also, just in case I don't find anything, any specific fake Asian number safe? Looks like that might be the best option in the current market.

    Stay safe,

    Gibbs.

  10. #17540
    Quote Originally Posted by FineTaste  [View Original Post]
    The reply I got in PM was Alexxa Nicole and Summer, both mentioned plenty of times in BB section. It was supposedly a curable gift starting with G.
    So OP says it's one girl, now we have 3 different possibilities mentioned elsewhere. Meanwhile the OP, who made the initial claim and said to PM him, is AWOL.

  11. #17539
    Quote Originally Posted by BarryMcKock  [View Original Post]
    Different than the other Sasha that has been previously reviewed.

    Endless back and forth, then starts demanding a pic from you to verify. She doesn't return the same type of pic she asks for, instead sends a pic from a hotel with no face (she claims she hosts from a townhouse).

    Call her on her BS and she ghosts. Would not be surprised if she is working with LEO.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...u/543836472651
    Saw her in person (not for business).

    Yuck.

    She's huge. I rescind my comment about taking head from her.

  12. #17538
    Quote Originally Posted by JimzCatz  [View Original Post]
    She's not working with LEO. She's just your typical unethical *****. I have known her for years. First visits were with a friend of hers. Those were OK, but each succeeding visit has been a nightmare. Bait and switch, promises unkempt. She is advertising a 3 way with a friend which might be OK, but I'm staying away. She is definitely a big girl and not as pretty as the pics.
    I would've taken some head from her but she couldn't even make that happen.

  13. #17537
    Quote Originally Posted by BarryMcKock  [View Original Post]
    Different than the other Sasha that has been previously reviewed.

    Endless back and forth, then starts demanding a pic from you to verify. She doesn't return the same type of pic she asks for, instead sends a pic from a hotel with no face (she claims she hosts from a townhouse).

    Call her on her BS and she ghosts. Would not be surprised if she is working with LEO.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...u/543836472651
    She's not working with LEO. She's just your typical unethical *****. I have known her for years. First visits were with a friend of hers. Those were OK, but each succeeding visit has been a nightmare. Bait and switch, promises unkempt. She is advertising a 3 way with a friend which might be OK, but I'm staying away. She is definitely a big girl and not as pretty as the pics.

  14. #17536
    Quote Originally Posted by BarryMcKock  [View Original Post]
    Different than the other Sasha that has been previously reviewed.

    Endless back and forth, then starts demanding a pic from you to verify. She doesn't return the same type of pic she asks for, instead sends a pic from a hotel with no face (she claims she hosts from a townhouse).

    Call her on her BS and she ghosts. Would not be surprised if she is working with LEO.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...u/543836472651
    Pictures are very flattering. I walked.

  15. #17535

    Sasha Time-waster

    Different than the other Sasha that has been previously reviewed.

    Endless back and forth, then starts demanding a pic from you to verify. She doesn't return the same type of pic she asks for, instead sends a pic from a hotel with no face (she claims she hosts from a townhouse).

    Call her on her BS and she ghosts. Would not be surprised if she is working with LEO.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...u/543836472651

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape