Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,986 to 12,000 of 59503
-
04-05-22 20:22 #47518Senior Member

Posts: 1456B Spa
New girl Molly at B spa.
Went in, apparently Molly was busy so mama did the table shower but Mollie came in the room right after. She looks 20's, most likely early 30's. No masks. I was still standing and she leaned into me pushing me back on the table on my back, no actual massage, she asked what I wanted and I told her, it's 80 house, she asked how much I would tip her for "everything" I offered 120 and she accepted. She got into 69 position to put the cover on and worked on it for a while before asking if I was ready for the main task, finished up, cleaned up. Descent experience for 200 otd.
-
04-05-22 20:09 #47517Regular Member

Posts: 10Fuji
Had an itch so I went back to Fuji today. Its been over a year, Yu_Yu gave a tingling massage. In the middle of it, some guy in the other room was ranting to his gal about how he should get a discount because he only got 1 leg and the other has no feeling. I couldn't help but laughed my entire session and Yu-Yu got mad at me. Poor gal in his other room had no idea what he was talking about. I'm pretty sure he stormed out of there after the manager couldn't do anything for him. I left happy and laughed my ass all the way to my car. LOL.
-
04-05-22 18:42 #47516Banned Member

Posts: 2410The famous (not infamous) Samantha and Tina
I did read them, saying maybe is speculating: form a theory or conjecture about a subject without firm evidence.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-22 18:04 #47515Senior Member

Posts: 4061I was praying that one day this site would break down and go free. Guess I better keep praying LOL.
Originally Posted by ImNoThere
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-22 18:03 #47514Senior Member

Posts: 4061I didn't assume anything. Read the words. I said maybe, maybe. I honestly don't give a shit if anything good, bad, or ugly happen to her. Things can change. If she is working with Samantha, that will be the best 2 girl Massage / fuck session in the history of time.
Originally Posted by EatADick
[View Original Post]
If not, then not.
As far as money, it's yours, spend it how you like.
-
04-05-22 17:39 #47513Senior Member

Posts: 798Agree with this. Same with Sisi before they close at 5 pm. Lily really aims to please with providing a nice experience at her establishments.
Originally Posted by ComTech42
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-22 17:29 #47512Senior Member

Posts: 798
Originally Posted by EatADick
[View Original Post]
Unfortunately I don't, sorry Com.
Originally Posted by ComTech42
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-22 17:26 #47511Senior Member

Posts: 146Yep. She is.
Originally Posted by EatADick
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-22 14:50 #47510Banned Member

Posts: 2410I have one of the shop owners pay for it.
Originally Posted by ImNoThere
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-22 14:16 #47509Senior Member

Posts: 1456Accurate
The reports there are far more accurate than anyplace else you'll find, I've had many great experiences due to reports from there. Especially when traveling.
Originally Posted by ImNoThere
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-22 13:46 #47508Senior Member

Posts: 78People still pay for that nonsense?
Originally Posted by AtlasIanSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-22 13:40 #47507Banned Member

Posts: 2410Is Selena (from Angel) at Golden now?
Originally Posted by Funbr202
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-22 13:35 #47506Senior Member

Posts: 495If referring to the Tina that now goes by Miki, she may ask 5 but can get for 3 and less at Moonlight.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
There are better options for the $ but with post accident weight loss is now very petite for those who like that size.
-
04-05-22 13:24 #47505Senior Member

Posts: 495The closed Angel massage (by hot dog) has migrated to Golden location.
Originally Posted by GreaterGator
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-22 13:22 #47504Regular Member

Posts: 20Sunny Holcomb
Stop by today to see if Tina s there.
Only Linda there and first time with her.
Lots teasing and on the flip, UTC top and bottom allowed. (small boobs & hairy kitty).
Made huge hickey in left boobs. Sorry if anyone see after me. LOL.
Massage so so. She s about 50, slim, looks good at her age.
OTD 70/60 stay safe all.












Reply With Quote




