Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,691 to 12,705 of 37342
-
04-05-22 17:40 #24652Regular Member

Posts: 24Awesome! Thanks so much for replying to this! That definitely gives me hope since I really would like to dream with her. I'll try again tomorrow and report if all goes well.
Originally Posted by NKLangur
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-22 17:29 #24651Senior Member

Posts: 369Aka Cici. I've always had a good time with her even though she often does other things during a dream like be on her phone. She's really good in the sack and has some real skill.
Originally Posted by JohnnyDoe6969
[View Original Post]
Unless you thoroughly burnt the bridge already I wouldn't lose all faith. A guy on here experienced the same thing you did and she made it right with him a while later, so you may have the same opportunity.
That said she evidently has a history of doing this so I wouldn't do outcalls with her.
-
04-05-22 16:15 #24650Regular Member

Posts: 24Spoke with Taryn today she said she's ok. Moved hotels a while back so she was nowhere near there. Good thing too! Happy mongering!
Originally Posted by HottRod66
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-22 16:13 #24649Regular Member

Posts: 24Youngblondebabe
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...a/619230942353
Texted at 1 pm and we agreed on a price. Said she'd be over in 10.
It's now 4:12 and I canceled since she's been stringing me along the whole damn time. Around 3 she said she needed $20 for gas since she ran out. Showed me a pic. So I sent it. Then a lot of "I'll be there in 10.15. Etc" every time I checked.
If her photos are real she's really hot but waiting 3 hours is a waste of time. YMMV but just a heads up.
-
04-05-22 14:23 #24648Regular Member

Posts: 14That's her
That's her she was a 60 buck quickie before covid I have done doubles with her and Mary / Maria for 100 numerous times. Watch yourself keep your eyes open and don't pay until deed is done.
Originally Posted by BattleBot61
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-22 13:53 #24647Senior Member

Posts: 220She looks a lot like our friend Monique. Pretty positive that's her. If it is, she's good and reliable. Actually one of my favorite.
Originally Posted by Rlt262
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-22 13:40 #24646Senior Member

Posts: 316Man that sure looks like former rip off girl Lacy.
Originally Posted by TwistedMetal
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-22 07:25 #24645Senior Member

Posts: 637I used them twice in the past, no problems, the girls were average. Do the HHR and save a few bucks if you go.
Originally Posted by DefaultGuy
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-22 02:48 #24644Senior Member

Posts: 114Taryn
I saw her Friday night & she was staying at different hotel not the Diamond Inn.
Originally Posted by WhoMe2050
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-22 02:10 #24643Regular Member

Posts: 14Yes. What do you mean by forward? Typically they just give an address, 3 dream qualities and ask for age / ethnicity. Also, I'm pretty sure all the ACS ads are the same girl. The handler just has many different numbers. Please review your dream for us.
Originally Posted by DefaultGuy
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-22 01:12 #24642Senior Member

Posts: 46Kat
I had a dream with her 2 days ago. Off of w 100 in Chester. Staying in a trailer court. Said we had to be quiet cause kids was sleep. I think that's her in the pics but they have to be old. Missing half her teeth. Kinda rushed. Everything covered. Mic skills was decent. She finaly got on top. Probably worth 60. Probably won't repeat. But got the job done.
Originally Posted by StreetSmart1
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-22 23:43 #24641Senior Member

Posts: 316Petersburg
For those in Petersburg / Colonial Heights / Hopewell this one is real. I moved here about a year ago and I've never seen anyone mention her before on this board so I took one for the team and channeled my inner detective skills and I found out she is real. She's not a scammer or a uncle LEO and those are her real pics. When I first saw the ad I thought it was TGTBT but its not. Her rates are 120 qv200 hh300 hr. She's very beautiful with gorgeous blue eyes. The view from behind was amazing but I didn't last long I was a 2 pump chump. Treat her right hopefully she sticks around.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/212565206050
-
04-04-22 23:17 #24640Senior Member

Posts: 42Acs
Anyone dreamt on the ACS ending in 3932 at the extended stay? Very forward in texts, just checking my 6.
-
04-04-22 19:58 #24639Senior Member

Posts: 1449No I haven't personally but seems legit another traveling provider. I've seen her ad last summer but never pulled trigger. Test the waters and see what's up. Good luck be safe.
Originally Posted by HarveyB347
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-22 14:19 #24638Senior Member

Posts: 64Tgtbt?
Anyone know anything about this one?
I can't find anything.
https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/5863760.htm?cat=1











Reply With Quote




