Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 428 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 328 378 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 478 528 928 ... LastLast
Results 6,406 to 6,420 of 19295
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12890

    Were you at Liberty to tell about your visits?

    Quote Originally Posted by ButWhyNot  [View Original Post]
    I've visited with Liberty a couple of times now and haven't been disappointed once. She has a nice discreet incall location and the things that she does once you get inside her place are incredible. You can tell that she really enjoys what she does. What a great way to spend an hour or two.
    Just curious why you never gave a positive review of your visits with Miss Liberty? I'm not trying to chastise you but I have been curious about Liberty since my friend and well respected senior member Willie24 has been recommending her. If she has told you not to review her then my apologies but my understanding is that she, like all good providers, are always looking for good well mannered regulars to help her so that it's worth her effort to provide a top notch service that this hobby severely needs. Information on quality providers obviously helps us make are decisions but just as important helps top tier providers possibly find enough good solid business to encourage them that what they are doing is worth it.

  2. #12889

    Amazing difference

    Quote Originally Posted by SwampRat  [View Original Post]
    That looks like Erica; although she has put on some weight. These are from the good old days LOL.
    Looks like you got to enjoy the good years.

  3. #12888

    Italian Princess

    Quote Originally Posted by RojoBear  [View Original Post]
    Well, not sure how to attach link. But 141# possibly Italian. One add says Italian babe, now it's Sacilian babe? The title post is "luxury incall" or "outcall preferred," depending on which photo you hit on. Anyhow I would be cautious, communication was spot on (first red flag), immediately forwarded a proof of time and person photo, w / o hesitation or debate she complied. (2nd Red flag). The menu; pretty much anything goes (flag 3). I was suspicious a TGTBT Scenario was developing. Asked for an ass shot to qualify the 141# weight. She was continuing to be very responsive, got the ass shot but it was taken by a 3rd party, she was bent over the bed, both hands clearly in view, Oh ya, a second phone lying next to her on the bed! I shot back, guess your bf is taking the pictures so is he ok with this? Now I got my 5 min delayed response. No man, Christina. So I replied, great send me a pik of her and I'll head right over, Radio silent. I'm pretty sure there's bf or management at very least, too much uncertainties with this one. A hard pass for me.

    If someone could attach the link it would be helpful, or if you are aware of this "hottie" please correct or confirm my miscalculations.
    I can't attach a link but I do remember an Italian Princess from say 4 to 8 years ago, I got a lot of run around with her, call when close, get condoms, I pull up and three people are leaving in another car, cop car starts coming down street so I get back in the car, cop drives by, I took the hell off out of there, not sure if it's same person but I understand your hesitation.

  4. #12887

    Buyer Beware

    Well, not sure how to attach link. But 141# possibly Italian. One add says Italian babe, now it's Sacilian babe? The title post is "luxury incall" or "outcall preferred," depending on which photo you hit on. Anyhow I would be cautious, communication was spot on (first red flag), immediately forwarded a proof of time and person photo, w / o hesitation or debate she complied. (2nd Red flag). The menu; pretty much anything goes (flag 3). I was suspicious a TGTBT Scenario was developing. Asked for an ass shot to qualify the 141# weight. She was continuing to be very responsive, got the ass shot but it was taken by a 3rd party, she was bent over the bed, both hands clearly in view, Oh ya, a second phone lying next to her on the bed! I shot back, guess your bf is taking the pictures so is he ok with this? Now I got my 5 min delayed response. No man, Christina. So I replied, great send me a pik of her and I'll head right over, Radio silent. I'm pretty sure there's bf or management at very least, too much uncertainties with this one. A hard pass for me.

    If someone could attach the link it would be helpful, or if you are aware of this "hottie" please correct or confirm my miscalculations.

  5. #12886

    Erica

    Quote Originally Posted by DougStamper  [View Original Post]
    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...g/051596194328 And yes, I know nothing good comes out of Titusville. Trying to find the exception to the rule.
    That looks like Erica; although she has put on some weight. These are from the good old days LOL.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ericamanz.jpg‎   ericamanz3.jpg‎   ericamanz2.jpg‎  

  6. #12885

    Liberty O'Love

    I've visited with Liberty a couple of times now and haven't been disappointed once. She has a nice discreet incall location and the things that she does once you get inside her place are incredible. You can tell that she really enjoys what she does. What a great way to spend an hour or two.

  7. #12884

    Any Recommendations?

    I need help, I am looking for an escort that can do outcall, good review, and drug free. I don't mind the age as long as they still a beauty. Thank you.

  8. #12883

    Erica

    Quote Originally Posted by DougStamper  [View Original Post]
    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...g/051596194328 And yes, I know nothing good comes out of Titusville. Trying to find the exception to the rule.
    Plenty of reviews on her.

  9. #12882

    Colleen

    Quote Originally Posted by GolfPro156  [View Original Post]
    Who remembers Colleen after she stop posting I would still see her I have pics from January this showing that fat pussy Will send for the right gift.

    ____________________

    Quote Originally Posted by ToyMan  [View Original Post]
    Please be respectful Colleen is a beautiful person and she was a great provider. You honestly think anybody would give you a gift for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    And why would you do that without her consent?
    As stated, she is a sweet girl and trying to raise a family as well, so let's not be disrespecting her.

  10. #12881

    Anyone try?

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...g/051596194328 And yes, I know nothing good comes out of Titusville. Trying to find the exception to the rule.

  11. #12880

    Why

    Quote Originally Posted by GolfPro156  [View Original Post]
    Who remembers Colleen after she stop posting I would still see her I have pics from January this showing that fat pussy Will send for the right gift.
    And why would you do that without her consent?

  12. #12879
    Please be respectful Colleen is a beautiful person and she was a great provider. You honestly think anybody would give you a gift for that.

    Quote Originally Posted by GolfPro156  [View Original Post]
    Who remembers Colleen after she stop posting I would still see her I have pics from January this showing that fat pussy Will send for the right gift.
    .

  13. #12878

    Julia

    So, Julia has told me that she is able to do some in calls from time to time as well as out calls. She's also using a different number, so if you don't have it and have seen her before, send me a PM. If you mongers don't know who I'm talking about, just go down and read her blog. Julia is strictly UTR, but deserves a mention here because of the outstanding experience she provides. Certainly one of the best that Brevard has to offer, IMHO.

  14. #12877

    Collen

    Who remembers Colleen after she stop posting I would still see her I have pics from January this showing that fat pussy Will send for the right gift.

  15. #12876

    Liberty

    Willie,

    Keep up the good work. Unfortunately I did not get back to Cocoa for a repeat performance with LOL before returning to the great white north but I second your review. Awesome and will repeat on my return. FS

    Quote Originally Posted by Willie24  [View Original Post]
    So, reading through the reviews and posts the last few weeks it is certainly a primer on bad experiences, sub par service, being ghosted by providers, drug and drama queens, sketchy in calls and seeing providers in Brevard whose records are as long as my arm. Fake listings on Skip the Games, listcrawler etc. Add to the dilemma and of course if it wasn't for the few UTRS and tried and true older providers we have in this area, we would all be at a loss. I mean, it takes some real providers like Dana or LSME to come to our area and clean up due to the lack of talent! A porn star experience is described as a more hard core, high energy experience with a woman who's often naughty or nasty with an open menu and never disappoints! Very few women actually provide this level of experience, let alone are good at it. Both Heathers come to mind and Liberty'O Love in our area and that's it! Unless you mongers want to drive to Orlando and see Avalon or Berlin! I try and see Liberty at least once a month, not because of her rates and location (hour drive for me) because quite frankly she exhausts me! (Being the old monger that I am! So, today I had a few hours and managed to make the trip up to Cocoa. I have mentioned that I prefer all around experiences or adventures and she certainly provides that. After some great conversation and catching up, we quickly disrobed in great massage room and she started with the Nuru. Having her rub those awesome breasts all over my body, quickly gets jrs attention and soon she is rubbing jr all over her clit and getting us both turned on. CG, doggie, brother she is sensual and it is all I can do from holding back. Soon, Liberty takes charge and starts DT and BBBJ and I'm in ecstasy with multiple orgasms on my part. Wow! Soon, she cleans me up and then flips me over for a truly wonderful professional massage! All during this experience, she was talking a little dirty and it just enhanced the session. IDK, yeah maybe I am a bit of a cheerleader when it comes to this woman, but I'm not alone in describing a session with her..

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape