Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,041 to 11,055 of 29327
-
04-05-22 22:43 #18287Senior Member

Posts: 52Sun in Beech Grove
Her name is Grace. She is cute, mid to late 30's. Had on a sun dress today. Asked for a hard massage, but got medium. It was a middle of the road massage. Had better, had worse. No real tease, but had no issue with me slipping my hands up and down her legs during the massage. Gave me plenty of opportunities to feel her legs and even seemed to place her pussy near my hand on purpose a couple of times. Did the hour, so $60 and then $140 for the FS with condom. She was wearing a pad and told me that up front. Yes, I love to eat pussy and ass, but was OK with just the fuck during the period. Shied away from finger in the ass. Yes she does have the tramp stamp which was shocking on her. She did not look the type. Pounding her from the back was a really wonderful sight, not only for the tat, but she has a nice shapely ass. Small tits and no longer firm, but still nice. She would not give me a BJ without a condom was the only downside. No negotiation, just made the finger slide to indicate she wanted tip. Gave her the $140 and she took it without issue. Over all good experience.
Originally Posted by Fav6977
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-22 19:43 #18286Senior Member

Posts: 35Oh hell I always thought those where just targets. Happy shooting out there LOL.
Originally Posted by Fav6977
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-22 14:49 #18285Senior Member

Posts: 317Thanks
I had not heard that term before. Happy hunting!
Originally Posted by ManWithPants
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-22 13:15 #18284Senior Member

Posts: 45Double header today
Good afternoon heading thru Indy here in about two hours and looking to get my ass destroyed. LOL. Just a good prostrate massage. Any side of town, old or young, big or small, you get the idea! Even just a tip on a mini back door experience would be appreciated! After my dinner meeting going to hit either BFF, PT or dancers depending on possible dancers working. Does anyone even go to Rio or pony or mention them anymore?? Finally I hit Monica's couple Sundays ago and got Leah, thought she said Anna but is was Leah. Decent looking but all business and money. I caved just wanted relief so I did 40/80 and out door. Massage was good, a little roaming. The massage after the last 10 minutes was phenomenal!! Head to toe cracking shit, really good. Met another girl on way out, younger and loud, Leah actually hushed her and shook head. Hope to hear on some Recs today and take care. I.
-
04-05-22 12:03 #18283Senior Member

Posts: 176They have a tattoo very low on their back.
Originally Posted by Fav6977
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-22 10:36 #18282Senior Member

Posts: 204Mia
Could it have been "big booty CoCo" from Keystone Ct pre-Covid??
Originally Posted by GorkMan7691
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-22 09:52 #18281Senior Member

Posts: 122Park in Rear LOL
Only if you want to find your vehicle 'sold' after you had your fun. Usually a vehicle or 2 are parked up close to the street and are for sale.
Originally Posted by GorkMan7691
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-22 09:28 #18280Regular Member

Posts: 16This is some solid advice. I'm going to have to hit the atm again. LOL.
Originally Posted by JohnGuest
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-22 09:09 #18279Senior Member

Posts: 317Tramp stamp
What do you mean by "a tramp stamp"?
Originally Posted by RedFox2120
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-22 08:42 #18278Banned Member

Posts: 619Traveling through
I will be traveling through in a couple weeks. I will be going from I65 South to I70 East via 865 and 465. I have been to Sweets which is good. I see that Relax Spa and Holistic Therapy Studio is close to I465 and all offer FS. Which of these do you recommend or is there another one I should try that is close to my route?
Thank you.
-
04-05-22 08:26 #18277Regular Member

Posts: 21Popped into Love Hope always good!
Needed some relief thought I would stop at a place I always get good service girls are cute, friendly with a good attitude. This time was no different. Excellent massage great finish! Big thumbs up.
-
04-05-22 08:18 #18276Senior Member

Posts: 808Sun in beech
This is quickly becoming my favorite place. It's like sweet but better. They actually give you a good massage and everything is in the table. I had a new girl that spoke English really well. I would give her a 7/10 MILF look. She even had a tramp stamp which was hot.
Massage started off good and the flip was better. Everything was on the table and I tried everything.
The only bad thing compared to sweet is that there is no line up. You can ask to see other girls but they usually do a good job of picking good girls.
-
04-05-22 08:10 #18275Senior Member

Posts: 808For whatever reason Google removed the listing and they just relisted it. It is on Emerson and Churchman Ave. Should come up now if you look up sun spa in beechgove.
Originally Posted by ChipRock
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-22 22:28 #18274Senior Member

Posts: 187Parking is in the front.
Originally Posted by GorkMan7691
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-22 16:33 #18273Regular Member

Posts: 21At Mia's is parking in front or back? There are spots in the front but it looks like there may be some parking in the back? Thanks.
Originally Posted by AvgJoe08
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






