Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18289

    Mia

    Quote Originally Posted by GorkMan7691  [View Original Post]
    At Mia's is parking in front or back? There are spots in the front but it looks like there may be some parking in the back? Thanks.
    Could it have been "big booty CoCo" from Keystone Ct pre-Covid??

  2. #18288

    Park in Rear LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by GorkMan7691  [View Original Post]
    At Mia's is parking in front or back? There are spots in the front but it looks like there may be some parking in the back? Thanks.
    Only if you want to find your vehicle 'sold' after you had your fun. Usually a vehicle or 2 are parked up close to the street and are for sale.

  3. #18287
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnGuest  [View Original Post]
    These ladies' job isn't easy. Also. Look at yourself in a mirror naked before you leave home. Figure the masseuse's tip based on what you saw earlier in the mirror. .

    JohnGuest.
    This is some solid advice. I'm going to have to hit the atm again. LOL.

  4. #18286

    Tramp stamp

    What do you mean by "a tramp stamp"?

    Quote Originally Posted by RedFox2120  [View Original Post]
    This is quickly becoming my favorite place. It's like sweet but better. They actually give you a good massage and everything is in the table. I had a new girl that spoke English really well. I would give her a 7/10 MILF look. She even had a tramp stamp which was hot.

    Massage started off good and the flip was better. Everything was on the table and I tried everything.

    The only bad thing compared to sweet is that there is no line up. You can ask to see other girls but they usually do a good job of picking good girls.

  5. #18285

    Traveling through

    I will be traveling through in a couple weeks. I will be going from I65 South to I70 East via 865 and 465. I have been to Sweets which is good. I see that Relax Spa and Holistic Therapy Studio is close to I465 and all offer FS. Which of these do you recommend or is there another one I should try that is close to my route?

    Thank you.

  6. #18284

    Popped into Love Hope always good!

    Needed some relief thought I would stop at a place I always get good service girls are cute, friendly with a good attitude. This time was no different. Excellent massage great finish! Big thumbs up.

  7. #18283

    Sun in beech

    This is quickly becoming my favorite place. It's like sweet but better. They actually give you a good massage and everything is in the table. I had a new girl that spoke English really well. I would give her a 7/10 MILF look. She even had a tramp stamp which was hot.

    Massage started off good and the flip was better. Everything was on the table and I tried everything.

    The only bad thing compared to sweet is that there is no line up. You can ask to see other girls but they usually do a good job of picking good girls.

  8. #18282
    Quote Originally Posted by ChipRock  [View Original Post]
    Maps. google.com.
    For whatever reason Google removed the listing and they just relisted it. It is on Emerson and Churchman Ave. Should come up now if you look up sun spa in beechgove.

  9. #18281
    Quote Originally Posted by GorkMan7691  [View Original Post]
    At Mia's is parking in front or back? There are spots in the front but it looks like there may be some parking in the back? Thanks.
    Parking is in the front.

  10. #18280
    Quote Originally Posted by AvgJoe08  [View Original Post]
    Tan around for about an hour and then went to eye a Mia cause I wanted to fuck an Asian. Walked in and could see under the curtain that divides, what I assume is the kitchen, tiny little legs. But a different one came out once I closed the door. Anna greeted me wearing a short black dress but is thicker than I usually like and not very petite but pretty enough from what I could see since she had a mask on. She looks like and reminded me of the girl from keystone ct. Decent massage for about 10 min as I was under her dress the whole time. Flipped and she asked what I wanted. I had a cover with $. 3 and she didn't even count it. She starts with bbj with lots of attention to the balls and taint first. Whoa. After a few minutes the cover is on and we are cg & mish. At one point she said, "nice cock". I'm pretty sure I'm the only one she's told that to. Haha jk. Good time..
    At Mia's is parking in front or back? There are spots in the front but it looks like there may be some parking in the back? Thanks.

  11. #18279

    Una. Lisa

    I gave Una another visit over the weekend, hoping to take Joanna for a ride. I got there and Joanna came out and said she was busy and hooked me up with a new girl, Lisa. Lisa came in the room and she looked a late 20's year old anime cosplayer, busty in a tight, short outfit, neon kitty clogs, not slender, but not big either, just average. She was very bouncy and ready to play. English was not good and she motioned for FS or BJ. I accepted the BJ option, but tried to get her to understand BBBJ. When she came back with cover, I got her totally naked and enjoyed her natural large C, small D cups. The rest looked good, but she might have had a little baby damage in the stomach. Nice firm ass, but not very shapely. I said no to cover, and she said no to BBBJ. We settled on me leaving a souvenir on her tits or ass. It was a hard choice, but the ass got it. Usual house fee of 40 and tip of 80.

  12. #18278

    Sun Spa on Emerson Indianapoolis

    Quote Originally Posted by Alternativ  [View Original Post]
    I can't find this place, can someone pm me please.
    Maps. google.com.

  13. #18277
    Quote Originally Posted by Sadas  [View Original Post]
    Saw Angela a few days ago. Normal house fee for the half an hour. On the flip BBFS / BBBJ were on the table for $.6. Will probably visit again.
    I can't find this place, can someone pm me please.

  14. #18276
    Quote Originally Posted by ManWithPants  [View Original Post]
    $60 or $600 for BBFS?
    That's the abbreviation for $160.

  15. #18275

    Comfort Foot Spa in Fishers masseuse

    Does anyone know where the main masseuse that was from Comfort went? Was a regular but since it was raided don't know where the girl went?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape