Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 379 of 887 FirstFirst ... 279 329 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 429 479 879 ... LastLast
Results 5,671 to 5,685 of 13298
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7628

    Asian ads

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoShots  [View Original Post]
    Yes, lick of the draw. In Charlotte we have a thread just for them and when a good one showes up we let everyone know. Likewise if she is a mediocre one we also sound the alarm.
    We need a thread like that here in Greenville.

  2. #7627

    Probably a scam

    Quote Originally Posted by TreeMan76  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone saw this one. I'm thinking about setting something up with her tomorrow.

    Pm if you want. Thanks TM.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...e/566287616256
    I messaged an Ashley Black when I first started the hobby. Got took for 100 bucks. I was new and dumb and she or he made it convincing. The pics were different.

  3. #7626

    Ashley Black

    Has anyone saw this one. I'm thinking about setting something up with her tomorrow.

    Pm if you want. Thanks TM.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...e/566287616256

  4. #7625
    Quote Originally Posted by MaverickSC  [View Original Post]
    It would really be nice to know what they look like prior.
    Yes, lick of the draw. In Charlotte we have a thread just for them and when a good one showes up we let everyone know. Likewise if she is a mediocre one we also sound the alarm.

  5. #7624
    Quote Originally Posted by MaverickSC  [View Original Post]
    It would really be nice to know what they look like prior.
    I did ask for a pic and she sent. But still was not her unless it was 15 years ago. LOL.

  6. #7623
    Quote Originally Posted by MaverickSC  [View Original Post]
    So she wore a mask so I'm guessing no BBBJ?
    No BBBJ. Everything covered.

  7. #7622

    Interest

    Quote Originally Posted by HighRolling100  [View Original Post]
    Share a link for this one.
    I too have interest.

  8. #7621
    Quote Originally Posted by MaverickSC  [View Original Post]
    What's the deal with all the Asian posts on STG? Has anyone seen any of them? I'm sure the pics are not of the actual girls.
    With RR down they've moved their ads over there.

  9. #7620

    Who is this you speak of

    Quote Originally Posted by TourMud1989  [View Original Post]
    So I did my homework on this one, and the fun size seems to have my extreme interest. Problem is, at that size. It's like you want to F her against the wall, upside down, tie up the legs behind her ears, . I think I better plan this out cause it's going to be a marathon.
    Share a link for this one.

  10. #7619

    So it's kick of the draw

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoShots  [View Original Post]
    I visit them quite often in Charlotte. There are 2 to 3 groups working it. You will never see the girl in the ad. However this past Sunday I got a real cute one, very willing, good English, so I upgraded from my usual qv to a hh. It was fun.
    It would really be nice to know what they look like prior.

  11. #7618

    Alicia

    So I did my homework on this one, and the fun size seems to have my extreme interest. Problem is, at that size. It's like you want to F her against the wall, upside down, tie up the legs behind her ears, . I think I better plan this out cause it's going to be a marathon.

  12. #7617

    Soccer mom

    Just a shout out now that she is back again. She did me square yesterday. I departed feeling like a nail gun that just shot off 1000 nails. And the price is right Happy to please mature lady! Classy southern, my favorite.

  13. #7616

    Teeth

    I have known her a very long time. And she has done me right for a long time. YMMV, but I would not hesitate to put a hot dog down that hatch! And the price is right! Seriously.



    Quote Originally Posted by Westside83  [View Original Post]
    The problem with Jenn is that she uses teeth and will scrape your dick up leaving it raw for days. It's sad as I enjoy what she does with her tongue and as you mentioned she'll take the load but it's not worth the pain.

  14. #7615
    Quote Originally Posted by MaverickSC  [View Original Post]
    What's the deal with all the Asian posts on STG? Has anyone seen any of them? I'm sure the pics are not of the actual girls.
    I visit them quite often in Charlotte. There are 2 to 3 groups working it. You will never see the girl in the ad. However this past Sunday I got a real cute one, very willing, good English, so I upgraded from my usual qv to a hh. It was fun.

  15. #7614

    Question

    Quote Originally Posted by TreeMan76  [View Original Post]
    I contacted this one today. Quick response and easy to setup. Qv $120.

    Hhr $140.3/4 hr $160. Hr $200. She looks to be in her forties. She wore a mask. No massage just straight to business. She was accommodating and multiple positions were had. Not to bad. I may repea. YMMV.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...b/854826472142
    So she wore a mask so I'm guessing no BBBJ?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape