Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 261 of 662 FirstFirst ... 161 211 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 311 361 ... LastLast
Results 3,901 to 3,915 of 9921
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6021

    Starr

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    That's a little deep. She was going to see me for $140 hh but I didn't go because she taking to long to respond. But since you said she don't rush. I will see if she will still give me that $140 deal again.
    Why I had the same issue with her re communication so I had stopped trying. Might have to try again with this recent good input.

  2. #6020
    Quote Originally Posted by OMack508  [View Original Post]
    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...s/970740809586

    So I hit up this first girl yesterday afternoon. She gave me an address to go to later in the day. Then I did research and reviews said that her and her friends rob people. So I blocked her.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...s/970740809586

    Then I hit up Boston. There have been actual reviews on here that have said she's legit. Seemed sketchy though because when she was responding, English definitely wasn't her first language. She said she'd come to me, but I gave her a fake address because I knew something was up. Then she changed her mind and told me to come to her, and it was the same address as the first girl. I was like "that's the same address as a scammer" and she responded "she was my old roommate". Old roommate? She gave the same address an hour prior. So I blocked them both.

    So I think someone is using fake pics of a local girl that some of you have previously had, or the people posting in here are in on whatever scam they're pulling.
    Both are same links.

  3. #6019
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4548
    Quote Originally Posted by Handiman69  [View Original Post]
    I haven't written a review in a while. But I couldn't resist after my date with Starr. She was beautiful and accommodating. I did the hour for $350 and it was a nice no rush date. She started with a wonderful massage that not only relaxed me but got me up and running. A very beautiful young blonde spinner. I recommend you get a visit with her soon.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...e/523671168737
    That's a little deep. She was going to see me for $140 hh but I didn't go because she taking to long to respond. But since you said she don't rush. I will see if she will still give me that $140 deal again.

  4. #6018

    Mz Boston

    Show against my better judgement I went saw her on Monday, still wish I didn't. I texted her 1 hr prior to our meeting and she responded that she was getting in the shower. Thought that was a good start. I texted her that I was five minutes out and again when I was there, 5 minutes later she replies, that she was in the shower and needs 5 minutes. I should have left when I didn't, then she say come on up, got to the door the door was locked. Evidently, she sent me to the wrong address and then gave me the correct address across the street got to the place there was no parking had loop around the block ended up parking up the street. Then walked up to her place in a place was a dump, stepped on a dead mouse on the way in. Got inside, she said she needed five minutes to brush her teeth and get herself ready, so I asked what have you been doing for the last 1. 5 hrs. So finally, we get into the room and had some fun and it was OK but nothing out of this world. I'll say it again I'm not going to go see her again, but one number knows.

    Quote Originally Posted by OMack508  [View Original Post]
    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...s/970740809586

    So I hit up this first girl yesterday afternoon. She gave me an address to go to later in the day. Then I did research and reviews said that her and her friends rob people. So I blocked her.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...s/970740809586

    Then I hit up Boston. There have been actual reviews on here that have said she's legit. Seemed sketchy though because when she was responding, English definitely wasn't her first language. She said she'd come to me, but I gave her a fake address because I knew something was up. Then she changed her mind and told me to come to her, and it was the same address as the first girl. I was like "that's the same address as a scammer" and she responded "she was my old roommate". Old roommate? She gave the same address an hour prior. So I blocked them both.

    So I think someone is using fake pics of a local girl that some of you have previously had, or the people posting in here are in on whatever scam they're pulling.

  5. #6017

    Just wow

    Quote Originally Posted by Handiman69  [View Original Post]
    I haven't written a review in a while. But I couldn't resist after my date with Starr. She was beautiful and accommodating. I did the hour for $350 and it was a nice no rush date. She started with a wonderful massage that not only relaxed me but got me up and running. A very beautiful young blonde spinner. I recommend you get a visit with her soon.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...e/523671168737
    I took handiman69's advice and saw Starr today, what a gem. Best date in a long time. Thanks to handiman69, I will see her again soon.

  6. #6016
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4548
    Quote Originally Posted by Soccer321  [View Original Post]
    I have a 20 yr old UTR who has allowed me to share her info with a few select people who aren't cheap and will treat her right. She is petite and young and doesn't host. Needs extra cash to fix her car and likes older men. I would require something similar in a trade like another young petite UTR. PM for more details.
    How much does your UTR asking for since you said for people that aren't cheap.

  7. #6015

    Starr nice date

    I haven't written a review in a while. But I couldn't resist after my date with Starr. She was beautiful and accommodating. I did the hour for $350 and it was a nice no rush date. She started with a wonderful massage that not only relaxed me but got me up and running. A very beautiful young blonde spinner. I recommend you get a visit with her soon.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...e/523671168737

  8. #6014

    2 scams?

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...s/970740809586

    So I hit up this first girl yesterday afternoon. She gave me an address to go to later in the day. Then I did research and reviews said that her and her friends rob people. So I blocked her.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...s/970740809586

    Then I hit up Boston. There have been actual reviews on here that have said she's legit. Seemed sketchy though because when she was responding, English definitely wasn't her first language. She said she'd come to me, but I gave her a fake address because I knew something was up. Then she changed her mind and told me to come to her, and it was the same address as the first girl. I was like "that's the same address as a scammer" and she responded "she was my old roommate". Old roommate? She gave the same address an hour prior. So I blocked them both.

    So I think someone is using fake pics of a local girl that some of you have previously had, or the people posting in here are in on whatever scam they're pulling.

  9. #6013

    Wtt UTR

    I have a 20 yr old UTR who has allowed me to share her info with a few select people who aren't cheap and will treat her right. She is petite and young and doesn't host. Needs extra cash to fix her car and likes older men. I would require something similar in a trade like another young petite UTR. PM for more details.

  10. #6012
    Quote Originally Posted by LustyB  [View Original Post]
    Jesus. Whatever happened to calling or texting, setting a time, showing up and getting fucked. Too much bullshit there. Half way thru reading that I'd scroll to the next ad.
    The thing that got me was when she put that "buying content" is a form of verification and screening. Does she think Uncle LEO isn't willing to spend taxpayer's money on a BJ video just to arrest her?

  11. #6011
    Quote Originally Posted by CenteFisher  [View Original Post]
    BBFS on Menu?
    No BBFS. She's super careful. Won't even let you go down on her without checking your mouth first. I read one review where she told a guy to brush his teeth during an outcall. When he returned from brushing his teeth, she was already gone. She must've seen something she didn't like in his mouth LOL.

    She did Greek too, and took it all, without showing any discomfort or pain (some guys like that, but I can't finish if the girl looks like she's having a bad time). Definitely found my regular haha.

  12. #6010

    Starr Ind. Massage

    Anyone have any recent experience with this one? Thanks in advance.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...d/728849966776

  13. #6009
    Quote Originally Posted by PeteSkivinny  [View Original Post]
    My first visit, now that she is hosting in Worcester. She's even prettier in person. Nice boobs, nice butt. Not too skinny at all. Really nice girl. A really great, sloppy, eye contact, BBBJ. Slid on the condom, and jumped on top. That's not my favorite position, and I never cum that way. Well, I did this time. Very tight box. Really good technique. 150 for 30. Place is safe. I'll repeat.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...f/750872414939
    BBFS on Menu?

  14. #6008
    Quote Originally Posted by PeteSkivinny  [View Original Post]
    My first visit, now that she is hosting in Worcester. She's even prettier in person. Nice boobs, nice butt. Not too skinny at all. Really nice girl. A really great, sloppy, eye contact, BBBJ. Slid on the condom, and jumped on top. That's not my favorite position, and I never cum that way. Well, I did this time. Very tight box. Really good technique. 150 for 30. Place is safe. I'll repeat.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...f/750872414939
    I just saw her, and holy shit. I'm not a pro on here by any means: only seen a couple other girls, but this girl is fucking perfect (for my type). I could see myself actually hanging out and being friends with her. Body is amazing, has my favorite type of pussy, sexy tats, amazing face. I almost didn't want to post this, because I'm greedy haha. Worth every penny.

  15. #6007
    Quote Originally Posted by PeteSkivinny  [View Original Post]
    My first visit, now that she is hosting in Worcester. She's even prettier in person. Nice boobs, nice butt. Not too skinny at all. Really nice girl. A really great, sloppy, eye contact, BBBJ. Slid on the condom, and jumped on top. That's not my favorite position, and I never cum that way. Well, I did this time. Very tight box. Really good technique. 150 for 30. Place is safe. I'll repeat.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...f/750872414939
    Great find! Nice Lil spinner. My favorite kind!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape