Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,171 to 13,185 of 30810
-
04-05-22 22:09 #17640Senior Member

Posts: 284This is Brayla from BKS. Haven't seen her since BKS due restrictions as well. This was like in 2018.
Originally Posted by GBL86
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-22 21:42 #17639Senior Member

Posts: 33Hopefully he didn't get caught up with anything more than curable G. Can't trust these birds. Got to strap up and wear a mask.
Originally Posted by BarryMcKock
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-22 17:45 #17638Senior Member

Posts: 41Blonde Latina
She's a former BKS girl gone Indy. Saw her a few yrs ago. More curvy irl than in the pics, but not in a bad way at all - I liked her build. Pretty face, too. Visit was above average but not stellar. Text'd her a few months back for a repeat visit. She replied with a few more rules & restrictions than I normally like so I passed.
Originally Posted by ChmodVeg
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-22 17:33 #17637Senior Member

Posts: 177Blonde
A lot of them are Cuban or from Venezuela even Brasil.
Originally Posted by ChmodVeg
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-22 17:12 #17636Senior Member

Posts: 93Real blond latina?
Hi folks.
Has anyone met this lady?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/78832154
Perhaps someone did in the forum but I did not find any info. I just found it surreal and no comments on her ad so I wonder.
Thanks.
-
04-05-22 15:32 #17635Senior Member

Posts: 36Better Than Your Wife Not Real
Thank you. I will avoid and move on. I appreciate all the advice.
Originally Posted by IWatchU
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-22 15:04 #17634Senior Member

Posts: 188Any good, safe and reasonable overnight'ers?
Coming up later this week, and looking for any recommendations- I know it's a long shot. Was going to approach Alexa, but that earlier post changed my mind. Appreciate any recommendations. Also, just in case I don't find anything, any specific fake Asian number safe? Looks like that might be the best option in the current market.
Stay safe,
Gibbs.
-
04-05-22 14:19 #17633Senior Member

Posts: 137So OP says it's one girl, now we have 3 different possibilities mentioned elsewhere. Meanwhile the OP, who made the initial claim and said to PM him, is AWOL.
Originally Posted by FineTaste
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-22 13:29 #17632Senior Member

Posts: 137Saw her in person (not for business).
Originally Posted by BarryMcKock
[View Original Post]
Yuck.
She's huge. I rescind my comment about taking head from her.
-
04-04-22 22:33 #17631Senior Member

Posts: 137I would've taken some head from her but she couldn't even make that happen.
Originally Posted by JimzCatz
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-22 20:56 #17630Banned Member

Posts: 719She's not working with LEO. She's just your typical unethical *****. I have known her for years. First visits were with a friend of hers. Those were OK, but each succeeding visit has been a nightmare. Bait and switch, promises unkempt. She is advertising a 3 way with a friend which might be OK, but I'm staying away. She is definitely a big girl and not as pretty as the pics.
Originally Posted by BarryMcKock
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-22 20:31 #17629Regular Member

Posts: 9Pictures are very flattering. I walked.
Originally Posted by BarryMcKock
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-22 19:29 #17628Senior Member

Posts: 137Sasha Time-waster
Different than the other Sasha that has been previously reviewed.
Endless back and forth, then starts demanding a pic from you to verify. She doesn't return the same type of pic she asks for, instead sends a pic from a hotel with no face (she claims she hosts from a townhouse).
Call her on her BS and she ghosts. Would not be surprised if she is working with LEO.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...u/543836472651
-
04-04-22 18:37 #17627Senior Member

Posts: 342Damn saw the prices and that's what has kept me from a visit.
Originally Posted by SteelWorks2022
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-22 18:16 #17626Senior Member

Posts: 102She said she wouldn't be accommodating me anymore due to my review. I never want to damage a girls reputation or earnings. I was just literally telling how my experience went. I said I still would recommend seeing her but just for a qv. She's nice and a pretty girl just more business like than I want.
Originally Posted by LoveSports
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





