Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 879 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 379 779 829 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 929 979 1379 1879 ... LastLast
Results 13,171 to 13,185 of 30810
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17640
    Quote Originally Posted by GBL86  [View Original Post]
    She's a former BKS girl gone Indy. Saw her a few yrs ago. More curvy irl than in the pics, but not in a bad way at all - I liked her build. Pretty face, too. Visit was above average but not stellar. Text'd her a few months back for a repeat visit. She replied with a few more rules & restrictions than I normally like so I passed.
    This is Brayla from BKS. Haven't seen her since BKS due restrictions as well. This was like in 2018.

  2. #17639
    Quote Originally Posted by BarryMcKock  [View Original Post]
    So OP says it's one girl, now we have 3 different possibilities mentioned elsewhere. Meanwhile the OP, who made the initial claim and said to PM him, is AWOL.
    Hopefully he didn't get caught up with anything more than curable G. Can't trust these birds. Got to strap up and wear a mask.

  3. #17638

    Blonde Latina

    Quote Originally Posted by ChmodVeg  [View Original Post]
    Hi folks.

    Has anyone met this lady?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/78832154

    Perhaps someone did in the forum but I did not find any info. I just found it surreal and no comments on her ad so I wonder.

    Thanks.
    She's a former BKS girl gone Indy. Saw her a few yrs ago. More curvy irl than in the pics, but not in a bad way at all - I liked her build. Pretty face, too. Visit was above average but not stellar. Text'd her a few months back for a repeat visit. She replied with a few more rules & restrictions than I normally like so I passed.

  4. #17637

    Blonde

    Quote Originally Posted by ChmodVeg  [View Original Post]
    Hi folks.

    Has anyone met this lady?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/78832154

    Perhaps someone did in the forum but I did not find any info. I just found it surreal and no comments on her ad so I wonder.

    Thanks.
    A lot of them are Cuban or from Venezuela even Brasil.

  5. #17636

    Real blond latina?

    Hi folks.

    Has anyone met this lady?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/78832154

    Perhaps someone did in the forum but I did not find any info. I just found it surreal and no comments on her ad so I wonder.

    Thanks.

  6. #17635

    Better Than Your Wife Not Real

    Quote Originally Posted by IWatchU  [View Original Post]
    She is not real. Link to see her pics.

    https://porn7.net/search?q=h3+podcast%3 F1.
    Thank you. I will avoid and move on. I appreciate all the advice.

  7. #17634

    Any good, safe and reasonable overnight'ers?

    Coming up later this week, and looking for any recommendations- I know it's a long shot. Was going to approach Alexa, but that earlier post changed my mind. Appreciate any recommendations. Also, just in case I don't find anything, any specific fake Asian number safe? Looks like that might be the best option in the current market.

    Stay safe,

    Gibbs.

  8. #17633
    Quote Originally Posted by FineTaste  [View Original Post]
    The reply I got in PM was Alexxa Nicole and Summer, both mentioned plenty of times in BB section. It was supposedly a curable gift starting with G.
    So OP says it's one girl, now we have 3 different possibilities mentioned elsewhere. Meanwhile the OP, who made the initial claim and said to PM him, is AWOL.

  9. #17632
    Quote Originally Posted by BarryMcKock  [View Original Post]
    Different than the other Sasha that has been previously reviewed.

    Endless back and forth, then starts demanding a pic from you to verify. She doesn't return the same type of pic she asks for, instead sends a pic from a hotel with no face (she claims she hosts from a townhouse).

    Call her on her BS and she ghosts. Would not be surprised if she is working with LEO.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...u/543836472651
    Saw her in person (not for business).

    Yuck.

    She's huge. I rescind my comment about taking head from her.

  10. #17631
    Quote Originally Posted by JimzCatz  [View Original Post]
    She's not working with LEO. She's just your typical unethical *****. I have known her for years. First visits were with a friend of hers. Those were OK, but each succeeding visit has been a nightmare. Bait and switch, promises unkempt. She is advertising a 3 way with a friend which might be OK, but I'm staying away. She is definitely a big girl and not as pretty as the pics.
    I would've taken some head from her but she couldn't even make that happen.

  11. #17630
    Quote Originally Posted by BarryMcKock  [View Original Post]
    Different than the other Sasha that has been previously reviewed.

    Endless back and forth, then starts demanding a pic from you to verify. She doesn't return the same type of pic she asks for, instead sends a pic from a hotel with no face (she claims she hosts from a townhouse).

    Call her on her BS and she ghosts. Would not be surprised if she is working with LEO.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...u/543836472651
    She's not working with LEO. She's just your typical unethical *****. I have known her for years. First visits were with a friend of hers. Those were OK, but each succeeding visit has been a nightmare. Bait and switch, promises unkempt. She is advertising a 3 way with a friend which might be OK, but I'm staying away. She is definitely a big girl and not as pretty as the pics.

  12. #17629
    Quote Originally Posted by BarryMcKock  [View Original Post]
    Different than the other Sasha that has been previously reviewed.

    Endless back and forth, then starts demanding a pic from you to verify. She doesn't return the same type of pic she asks for, instead sends a pic from a hotel with no face (she claims she hosts from a townhouse).

    Call her on her BS and she ghosts. Would not be surprised if she is working with LEO.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...u/543836472651
    Pictures are very flattering. I walked.

  13. #17628

    Sasha Time-waster

    Different than the other Sasha that has been previously reviewed.

    Endless back and forth, then starts demanding a pic from you to verify. She doesn't return the same type of pic she asks for, instead sends a pic from a hotel with no face (she claims she hosts from a townhouse).

    Call her on her BS and she ghosts. Would not be surprised if she is working with LEO.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...u/543836472651

  14. #17627
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelWorks2022  [View Original Post]
    I am new to this site, and out of the loop for many years. Saw Emi recently, it was a very nice visit. Incall at her place. Clean.

    https://tryst.link/escort/emimarie
    Damn saw the prices and that's what has kept me from a visit.

  15. #17626
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveSports  [View Original Post]
    One day I was interested in her and got a quote and her location. Drove around the Hotel to check it out and saw her outside the building. She's definitely a beautiful girl and the longest legs. Never pulled the trigger due to some of her restrictions.
    She said she wouldn't be accommodating me anymore due to my review. I never want to damage a girls reputation or earnings. I was just literally telling how my experience went. I said I still would recommend seeing her but just for a qv. She's nice and a pretty girl just more business like than I want.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape