Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 880 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 380 780 830 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 930 980 1380 1880 ... LastLast
Results 13,186 to 13,200 of 30810
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17625
    Quote Originally Posted by FineTaste  [View Original Post]
    The reply I got in PM was Alexxa Nicole and Summer, both mentioned plenty of times in BB section. It was supposedly a curable gift starting with G.
    I have crossed Alexxxa Nicole off my rotation list. She now wants 100 $ for a QV. Ain't no pussy worth more than 60 $, I might go 80 $ if they are hot and do BBFS. Keep it safe out there.

  2. #17624
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

    STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

    Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  3. #17623

    Better Than Your Wife Not Real

    She is not real. Link to see her pics.

    https://porn7.net/search?q=h3+podcast%3 F1.

  4. #17622

    EmiMarie

    I am new to this site, and out of the loop for many years. Saw Emi recently, it was a very nice visit. Incall at her place. Clean.

    https://tryst.link/escort/emimarie

  5. #17621

    Better Than Your Wife

    I can't prove whether she's real or not based on phone number or Google image search but whenever they accept every single kind of payment except "Wampum" that's definitely a red flag LOL. Here's the good news, if someone takes one for the team there's not doubt that you'll be able to report if it's the provider in the ad. Just sayin.

    Quote Originally Posted by BestWestCoast7  [View Original Post]
    Intel on her? Is this provider legit.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...i/922113876327

  6. #17620

    STD Provider

    I don't know the provider in question. My inbox has a few messages asking. I was inquiring myself and another brother stated his inbox is full. Just letting everyone know.

  7. #17619

    Celine

    Quote Originally Posted by PlanetSide  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the heads up. Just recently saw her ad on PD and was tempted to reach out. I guess I'll pass now.
    One day I was interested in her and got a quote and her location. Drove around the Hotel to check it out and saw her outside the building. She's definitely a beautiful girl and the longest legs. Never pulled the trigger due to some of her restrictions.

  8. #17618
    Quote Originally Posted by Raleighassman  [View Original Post]
    Oh my, if she was real, she'd have me once a week. Perfection.
    Never in a milyun years. Ain't no pussy worth that kind of money, none no where anytime!

  9. #17617
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Nope

    Quote Originally Posted by Raleighassman  [View Original Post]
    Oh my, if she was real, she'd have me once a week. Perfection.
    Location is listed as downtown and services include everything under the sun. Get those deposits out and send them to India.

  10. #17616

    Damn!

    Oh my, if she was real, she'd have me once a week. Perfection.

    Quote Originally Posted by BestWestCoast7  [View Original Post]
    Intel on her? Is this provider legit.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...i/922113876327

  11. #17615

    No news

    Quote Originally Posted by Gibbs70  [View Original Post]
    Anyone hear who it is?
    Another monger and myself have been conversing via PM. We both have reached out with no reply. Would be nice to know. I've been playing the AMP scene and was wanting to venture into the escort world for some more excitement hopefully. Would like to have more than the 5 min rub and full service at Sunny and a handy at some of the others. Would be nice to avoid this provider, who ever it may be, my first time taking the dive into escorts. If ya hear, please let me know.

    Thanks!

  12. #17614

    Oh yes

    Quote Originally Posted by HolyDiver01  [View Original Post]
    Search meow in Benson on STG.

    HolyDiver.
    She was outed before by another provider IIRC.

  13. #17613
    Quote Originally Posted by LifeCoach252  [View Original Post]
    I did get a response but the stg link he provided was dead. It was curable. Wish I know who she was as well. Tried to respond but inbox is full.
    Search meow in Benson on STG.

    HolyDiver.

  14. #17612

    Another fake pics

    https://tryst.link/massage/gdtrfb69 Saw this on Tryst and thought I'd have a erotic massage. NO way close to the pics. Should've walked but since I was there. You know how that goes. No touching, no this, no that. No DATY, no anything. WTF. Total waste of time. Then there's her smoker's cough. Jesus.

  15. #17611

    Is this provider Legit

    Intel on her? Is this provider legit.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...i/922113876327
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Need Intel (1).jpeg‎   Need Intel (2).jpeg‎   Need Intel (3).jpeg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape