Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,726 to 4,740 of 8266
-
04-05-22 18:57 #3541Senior Member

Posts: 149Daisha
She is sexy on the approach and does a very good HJ. The leggings she always wears are a bit weird but that's how she pushes all that ass up. I've seen her quite a few times over the years and she definitely (at least in my case) is not down for action outside the club. The most I'm aware she does is a HJ and she will let you get touch and get a few digits in the pussy.
Originally Posted by ManuelPaisa69
[View Original Post]
Last time I saw her at Pandora she was telling she was moving to Arizona where she planned to dance. IMO she's what I'd classify as a professional stripper fo life. If you want someone to whisper and do all the sexy shit while doing a HJ she's your girl. But that's all she doing although she's damn good at it.
-
04-05-22 16:17 #3540Senior Member

Posts: 1102No way. She loves getting bent over and fucked waaaaay to much. She is a true size queen.
Originally Posted by FrankTheDude
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-22 16:05 #3539Regular Member

Posts: 17Heather from Pandora's
Strippers are into rich guys? Well shit, then maybe I have a shot with Heather from Pandora's. She's fine as fuck and welcome to access my accounts if I can access that ass.
Originally Posted by FrankTheDude
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-22 12:23 #3538Senior Member

Posts: 99Word is she hung the heels up. Probably found a rich dude to take care of her.
Originally Posted by BbKingg
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-22 17:27 #3537Senior Member

Posts: 1102Nadia at Pandoras
Does anyone know how to get in touch with Nadia from Pandoras?
She had a great ass and was fun to bang in doggie style.
She hasn't been around for a few months.
-
04-04-22 15:40 #3536Senior Member

Posts: 64I have to make time
I guess I will have to make time on my schedule to see her in person, or maybe contact her though her new OF. For reference is she nice like monse or something like that? Monse is super nice to talk to.
.
Originally Posted by FrankTheDude
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-22 08:32 #3535Senior Member

Posts: 444Lola
If Lola likes you there isn't much that's not available.
Originally Posted by ManuelPaisa69
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-22 01:57 #3534Senior Member

Posts: 99She won't respond to anything besides inquiries. A real business tactic. She does everything from couch dances to VIP time and prices it as fair. Never more than 3 big ones for hh. Only problem is the few days a week she does show up. Hope you get to experience Lola because she is one of the better ones around.
Originally Posted by ManuelPaisa69
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-22 23:17 #3533Senior Member

Posts: 64Lola at sugars
Does anyone have any info on Lola? I tried messaging her on Instagram but it said that she doesn't take messages, Due to my work schedule I usually don't have time to go see her on the days that she works. Does she do lap dances or only VIP and wha is the going rate for booking her? Any info would be greatly appreciated.
-
04-03-22 17:32 #3532Senior Member

Posts: 444Diamond
Takes it like a champ.
Originally Posted by GoldenDrago
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-22 16:44 #3531Senior Member

Posts: 36Diamond
Diamond is amazing. Let me pound her doggy style and cum on her big tits.
Originally Posted by SeattleStiff
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-22 14:22 #3530Senior Member

Posts: 158Pandoras
How is Diamond?
Originally Posted by DeadEye206
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-22 19:45 #3529Senior Member

Posts: 1018Same days and times she is always there I bet. She books up fast.
Originally Posted by FirstMod
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-22 18:35 #3528Senior Member

Posts: 64Daisha
As far as my experiencegoes she only does HJ and I haved asked her more than a few times is anything else besides HJ is on the table and the answer has always ben no. Las time iI had dances with her it was 50/1 song forHJ. ON a different note does anyone have any info on celeste at Pandoras?
.
Originally Posted by KcMoks1980
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-22 17:50 #3527Senior Member

Posts: 148Rio
Do you know what days and times she usually there?
Originally Posted by Barnie
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





