Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 450 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 350 400 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 500 550 950 1450 ... LastLast
Results 6,736 to 6,750 of 24826
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18091

    Totally agree

    I'm not that much of a GFE guy, she's not either. Saw her a month ago NE Indy. She's still cute (Old Pics Though), Dirty lived in hotel with her dog, I'm sure has a habit, Def has a handler of some kind who knocked on the door and vanished right before I left. All covered, would only repeat in a pinch.

    TB.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrPopular  [View Original Post]
    She was not a clock watcher, she is super cute but those are older pictures, she had a little belly on her. She would have started again if I wanted to but she's in it for the money only, no GFE and I just started getting dressed. Not really worth it for me.

  2. #18090

    North side outcall

    Staying in Fishers for a few nights this week. Any suggestions for a good outcall? Thanks in advance.

  3. #18089

    One and out

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigred2006  [View Original Post]
    Or is she a one shot and then you're done?
    She was not a clock watcher, she is super cute but those are older pictures, she had a little belly on her. She would have started again if I wanted to but she's in it for the money only, no GFE and I just started getting dressed. Not really worth it for me.

  4. #18088

    Multiple shots?

    Quote Originally Posted by MrPopular  [View Original Post]
    $250 an hour, no repeat for me.
    Or is she a one shot and then you're done?

  5. #18087

    I saw her

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigred2006  [View Original Post]
    With all of her rules, what is the cost to see her? She looks hot enough from her pictures to take the leap once.
    $250 an hour, no repeat for me.

  6. #18086

    Price point

    Quote Originally Posted by Happy99  [View Original Post]
    In spite of her rules, which she keeps, she is very accommodating and fun.
    With all of her rules, what is the cost to see her? She looks hot enough from her pictures to take the leap once.

  7. #18085
    Quote Originally Posted by Stuie3  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen her but she use to have a number of reviews on EB that were all positive as I recall.

    I spoke with her via text, everything covered, no kissing no daty. She was extremely nice even after all my questions and when I told her I wasn't coming because of all of the nos, almost made me reconsider.
    In spite of her rules, which she keeps, she is very accommodating and fun.

  8. #18084

    Latina 411

    Has anyone met with this latina? Just looks to good to be true. Ty in advance.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/78645534#.

  9. #18083

    Sevyn?

    Anyone been in contact with Sevyn recently?

  10. #18082
    Quote Originally Posted by Member#5707  [View Original Post]
    Sasha. So I've been a lurker on this site for a short while now. And I finally decided to make a contribution to the board. I recently visited with Sasha, the hot little spinner at her south side location. Yes, the pics on her p411 site are her. We did BBBJCIM, mish, doggy and cg. Went a few rounds in our hour together. The price of 4 bills for the hour was ok. I personally prefer to pay a little more for the ladies that are hot and petite. My only issue was with the location. The area was fine but the house was messy. For this price point I would expect her room to be clean. But that's my only gripe and I quickly overlooked that when I saw her ass in her g string. Has anyone been contacted by her since she changed her number? PM me as I am wondering if the same thing happened to me.

    Jessica. I am not sure what happened with this one. She is in Bloomington. I saw her a few times just for a CBJ. It was $ and she allowed 2 pops so not bad. Good looking girl with freckles. I know here are some of you out there that are particularly intrigued by the freckles. Feel free to PM for her number which you can google and see her pics. The last time I texted her I got a response that it wasn't her phone. I think she is back living with her mom so that could be who replied. But feel free to google "turn an ordinary day or night into an awesome experience. " You should see some pics of her. Maybe she will be back so put her in your back pocket.

    Playa14.
    If you ever find Sasha's contact please lmk.

  11. #18081

    Fellow Mongers

    I don't like to just barge in to a thread like this, but my trip was scheduled short notice.

    Would anyone recommend a safe, reliable spinner or utr for a considerate, generous Ohio monger? .

    I'm only here for the week. Thanks in advance!

  12. #18080
    Quote Originally Posted by AfterYourGSpot  [View Original Post]
    Is this JoJo also a provider that went by Catilyn's daughter from back in the day?
    No it's not. She is on Twitter at jojoblondie.

  13. #18079

    JoJo Blondie

    Quote Originally Posted by PirateMh76  [View Original Post]
    I just wanted to take a few moments to talk about my favorite provider, JoJo Blondie. I have been in the hobby for many years and the one I always come back to is JoJo. Now she is not a high volume provider, but what you get is a beautiful woman that knows how to put you at ease. JoJo has always had a superior BB head game. She freely admits this is her favorite thing to do, and it shows. I have had some of the finest times with JoJo in her bedroom. She has been the ultimate GFE for me, with no one even close IMO. So if your ready to experience the best GFE in Indy, then give JoJo a call.
    Is this JoJo also a provider that went by Catilyn's daughter from back in the day?

  14. #18078
    Quote Originally Posted by HueyFreeMan  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen her but she use to have a number of reviews on EB that were all positive as I recall.

    I spoke with her via text, everything covered, no kissing no daty. She was extremely nice even after all my questions and when I told her I wasn't coming because of all of the nos, almost made me reconsider.

  15. #18077

    Anyone seen this one?


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape