Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Bareback Beauties

+ Add Report
Page 156 of 1220 FirstFirst ... 56 106 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 206 256 656 1156 ... LastLast
Results 2,326 to 2,340 of 18291
This blog is moderated by Takes A Looks
  1. #15966
    Quote Originally Posted by HookerHunter  [View Original Post]
    Anybody ever seen this one?

    Claims she'll do BBFS for an extra hundred.

    https://los-angeles.skipthegames.com...e/354368508504
    I would personally avoid, search of her digits turns up nothing. Either rip-off scam or LE.

  2. #15965

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Californiano13  [View Original Post]
    You can also get a raging uti from jwm as well at no additional costs.
    Let's talk about cream pie she loves it.

  3. #15964

    Intel hunt

    Anybody ever seen this one?

    Claims she'll do BBFS for an extra hundred.

    https://los-angeles.skipthegames.com...e/354368508504

  4. #15963
    Quote Originally Posted by Dobbysocks76  [View Original Post]
    Approach the subject the right way and offer an extra 100 and Juicy Wet Mary on HX is likely to let you. I did about a month ago even though ads say no.
    You can also get a raging uti from jwm as well at no additional costs.

  5. #15962

    Jwm

    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo227  [View Original Post]
    Any luck with a provider offering CIA. Had a regular who left the line of service.
    Approach the subject the right way and offer an extra 100 and Juicy Wet Mary on HX is likely to let you. I did about a month ago even though ads say no.

  6. #15961

    Bbfscia

    Any luck with a provider offering CIA. Had a regular who left the line of service.

  7. #15960
    Quote Originally Posted by SixFlags  [View Original Post]
    I was in vegas this pas weekend. Found this **** that is into groups and or solo sessions. She does cip at 250. She said she's going to LA to work so letting yall know. She would do a gangbang at 200 each and can host.
    I would be interested.

  8. #15959

    Kayila / KayilaMarie / Juicy Kay

    Quote Originally Posted by Gilforama  [View Original Post]
    The one from Belize? Is she still around? I creampied her ass and pussy in Van Nuys many times. She loved bare cock going back and forth from her ass to her pussy. She used to openly advertise bareback sex. No limits. Total cum **** pleaser in my experience!

    But that was many years ago. Does she have any ads up now? Can anyone point me to them? How does she look these days? When you say "off", does that mean she's now on hard drugs? Pimps? I hope not. Because that's the main thing I'd want to avoid.
    Her Hx ad popped up for a couple of days a few weeks ago but she doesn't post anywhere on a regular basis that I'm aware of. I used to see her once in a while at her place in Valley Village until I also had a horrible session. She's Lazy, Shady and FAT. I personally like my kittys bald as a baby's bottom, so while texting back and forth to set the appt I told her 3 different times clear as a bell to make sure she was freshly shaved and what do I find? Fucking Brillo Pad Pussy that matched her fucking hairy fucking legs. And that was after I had to tell her to stop wasting time fucking around.

    There was a video that a monger had posted doing her K9 that showed all that Carnitas jiggling around but it no longer loads (Pun intended).

    https://netporn.net/video/juicy-kay-...oggystyle-bbfs

    It's obvious she isn't interested in repeat visits. Like others have said, she needs to just retire already.

  9. #15958

    Bareback ****

    I was in vegas this pas weekend. Found this **** that is into groups and or solo sessions. She does cip at 250. She said she's going to LA to work so letting yall know. She would do a gangbang at 200 each and can host.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails F5DB2F51-DA69-41C7-9A21-049FEAA354F6.jpg‎  

  10. #15957
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilforama  [View Original Post]
    The one from Belize? Is she still around? I creampied her ass and pussy in Van Nuys many times. She loved bare cock going back and forth from her ass to her pussy. She used to openly advertise bareback sex. No limits. Total cum **** pleaser in my experience!

    But that was many years ago. Does she have any ads up now? Can anyone point me to them? How does she look these days? When you say "off", does that mean she's now on hard drugs? Pimps? I hope not. Because that's the main thing I'd want to avoid.
    Yup same one. Took loads like a champ! She had just got a load in her pussy right before me. So I was rubbing her freshly cum filled pussy while she sucked me off in her closet LOL (moved apts). Was going to dump a load in her pussy but she was too much back and fourth on her phone.

  11. #15956

    Sloppy seconds

    Looking for a sloppy seconds partner. DM if interested.

  12. #15955

    Ginger lee

    Did anyone ever see this MILF.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/ginger-l...angeles-280769

    Is she still active?

    I would love a chance to try her.

    Message me!

  13. #15954

    DM me about Amy Lohan?

    Would love to discuss more in DM if you don't mind reaching out?

    Quote Originally Posted by SteakTartare  [View Original Post]
    I was AmyLohan's first HX guy. Saw her 3 days in a row, Jan 25, 26, 27 at her OC incall when she joined in 2018. We really hit it off. I agree with you, one of the hottest girls to join the site. Her face was model pretty, and her ass is unreal. After our first date, she asked if I could see her again, and we pleasured each other as humanly possible all 3 days. All 3 dates were BBFS then she finished me with her mouth, with pics and video. Here are screen shots of our first date with blue shirt and second date with white shirt. I only uploaded pics that don't show her face but all 3 vids have tons of close up of us DFK and her BBBJ all the way to CIM. But my favorite was cumming during 69 with her sweet pussy buried in my face. Every time I blasted I made her eyes cry because of the massive loads shooting in the back of her throat. She would run gagging to the bathroom to spit it out and wipe her face with a towel to dry the tears.

    When young girls this hot sign up on HX you cannot hesitate. I don't waste my time waiting for others to give me intel. I pounce on them like a leopard on a deer and turn on my A game LOL.

  14. #15953

    Kayila? Are you talking about Juicy Kay?

    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyShooter  [View Original Post]
    Seen Kayila recently. Save your time. She's seems off. Would not get off her phone.
    The one from Belize? Is she still around? I creampied her ass and pussy in Van Nuys many times. She loved bare cock going back and forth from her ass to her pussy. She used to openly advertise bareback sex. No limits. Total cum **** pleaser in my experience!

    But that was many years ago. Does she have any ads up now? Can anyone point me to them? How does she look these days? When you say "off", does that mean she's now on hard drugs? Pimps? I hope not. Because that's the main thing I'd want to avoid.

  15. #15952
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2687
    Quote Originally Posted by SixFlags  [View Original Post]
    Found a new chick used to to dump loads in all the time. She came back to sfc and now in burbank. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...alley/78103689.
    Huh?

    You found a new chick that you used to dump loads in all the time?

    That makes no sense.

    I've seen her ads on STG for a while. Only the number is new.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape