Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites
+
Add Report
Results 4,636 to 4,650 of 11231
-
04-05-22 21:25 #6596Senior Member

Posts: 59LOL. That forum is a crack up and interesting. One of them asked, "Is sex required?
Originally Posted by FirstClass1
[View Original Post]
This must be the one you're talking about. What the hell? She does a debt vs asset analysis to determine how much she charges you? ROFL.
Who the hell gives out this info to a SB?
"LA area - 10 K monthly or 25 K monthly exclusive.
Cars, jewellery, clothes, trips and spa expenses not included. He's very generous. This would easily push it past 30 K monthly but I only count cash.
For sugar encounters I ask 1-2 k per date depending on what I think he can afford (based on screening, jobs, mortgages, debt vs asset analysis etc) and obviously I always charge the most I can get away with I have a few irregular regulars who see me for 1500 ish but it's not really worth my time to see them anymore although I do consider it when my main guy annoys the shit out of me.
Ladies men like this are out there and there's many of them. This client started as a per date sugar guy aka an escorting client basically. The key is to make them fall in love with you. The reason there's a saying "you can't turn a ***** into a housewife". Because so many of these men DO marry escorts!
-
04-05-22 21:14 #6595Regular Member

Posts: 6I was coming to complain about this. I haven't been on the site since even before the pandemic, but lately every woman I've talked to on there have been 700+. I'm wondering where they all are getting their numbers from. I'm reporting that sub, LOL.
Originally Posted by FirstClass1
[View Original Post]
Before the pandemic I thought I was avg around $500 now every woman says that's too low, LOL.
-
04-05-22 19:16 #6594Senior Member

Posts: 414These WGs (the S is silent) don't want an SD, they want a beta simp:
https://www.reddit.com/r/SugarBABYon...owance_thread/
One British tramp claims to get over 25 thousand GBP a month (over 32 k USD) from some simp, who still lets her fuck her ex-boyfriend.
Another LA area prostitute wants 10 k a month or 25 k for exclusive. She straight out refers to her current exclusive SD as her *client* SMH. You know she's still turning tricks despite any exclusive allowance.
That subreddit is a dumpster fire.
-
04-05-22 16:02 #6593Regular Member

Posts: 20She asked for 500 but we agreed on 4.
Originally Posted by JackMiles
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-22 14:43 #6592Senior Member

Posts: 71Damage on the first?
Originally Posted by MetalKnight21
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-22 23:19 #6591Regular Member

Posts: 20Some successes
Contributing to the intel on here with some girls I did get to the fc.
https://members.seeking.com/member/7...e-ff51c417cda4
Finally found an asian who was interested. Met up. Great body, bare, but pretty straight to business. Not on bc. Thought she was good for something more consistent but she ghosted afterwards. Says that she prefers asians so asian dudes here's your chance, still have not found an asian girl that doesn't have her head up her own ass though.
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...f-1745c973fd79
Met up with her a few times for 400 also. Still don't have the magic to get meetups for 2 yet. Her chest is gigantic. Busty doesn't even describe it. Started off BBBJ / cfs but she was also open to moving to going bare. She's on bc. She's pretty relaxed but still good to spend time with. Was fun but decided to move on.
-
04-03-22 21:35 #6590Senior Member

Posts: 414They may ask for these amounts, but I doubt there are any serious takers.
Originally Posted by MetalKnight21
[View Original Post]
The first horse-faced ogre is literally named MissAndry, as in misandry, or hatred of men. It's no surprise that she's nickel-and-diming you for any normal human interaction, and will direct all her hatred and malice to you if you let her.
The second girl looks better, but faces a lot of stiff competition for the men who can provide Gs. Why would I give her a full stack when I can have a younger and hotter dime for a few hundred?
The third girl is a complete mid, solidly mediocre, and absolutely not worth 1 K.
-
04-03-22 21:10 #6589Senior Member

Posts: 414PPM is a flagged term, as well as any phrasing that directly links sex and money. Most terms on this list qualify as escort terminology, and can get you suspended or banned if used on SA:
Originally Posted by NutritionFacts
[View Original Post]
https://jamirodman.com/sex-industry-...s-terminology/
As has been mentioned, take the conversation offsite and to another platform as soon as you can, but keep the conversation in neutral terms until you are sure that she's DTF. Always keep your conversation with your POT positive and comfortable.
I like to start off with terms such as "mutually beneficial," "friends with benefits," "romantic," "non-platonic," "traditional connection," etc. To make it very transparent that I'm not giving an allowance for pen pals, or for an innocent hug or a kiss on the cheek. If the POT turns out to be a platonic time waster or hustler with a jealous boyfriend, she cannot get you in trouble for such expressions. These terms have been used by the website, and they cannot reprimand you for using them.
Once she's made it very obvious to you that she will put out, you can take your conversation wherever you see fit, and discuss any particulars you may be looking for.
-
04-03-22 19:10 #6588Senior Member

Posts: 43BeautifulFan
Anyone met up with her?
BeautifulFan.
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...b-17bdcdc0d0bd
-
04-03-22 17:50 #6587Senior Member

Posts: 685Ask for snap / kik / whatsapp.
Originally Posted by NutritionFacts
[View Original Post]
If you can't move the convo off site its best to just drop it.
-
04-03-22 14:48 #6586Senior Member

Posts: 78Words to avoid?
What are words to avoid on SA so you do not get banned? A lot of women refuse to text saying its a scam and I am unwilling to talk much on SA due to them being so ban happy. Any ideas?
-
04-03-22 01:20 #6585Regular Member

Posts: 20Who's shelling out for these girls and how do I get money to waste like that?
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...7-4df3b922fcfd
Wants 300 to meet, 4-5 to give you a handy in a movie theater, 7 to let you use a toy on her, and 1 k for anything else.
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...a-0a6a9ab72208
Sent an intro message and she asked for 1 k.
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...a-2de809797a00
8 - 1 k per meet.
-
04-01-22 16:02 #6584Senior Member

Posts: 43Aphrodite
Anyone met up with her?
Aphrodite.
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...b-8e18dbe9de57
-
03-31-22 14:31 #6583Senior Member

Posts: 3338Hmmm. Never even seen her profile before. And she is in my neck of the woods, and I do specific filters for tall girls. She doesn't really float my boat, that could be one reason, but the other more likely possibility is that she only has her profile active at certain times. She definitely isn't one of the usual suspects you see on there all the time.
Originally Posted by XJakeRobertsx
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-22 10:13 #6582Senior Member

Posts: 43B8 by. B
B8 by. B.
Anyone meet up with her?











Reply With Quote






