Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 672 of 2216 FirstFirst ... 172 572 622 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 722 772 1172 1672 ... LastLast
Results 10,066 to 10,080 of 33236
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23171
    Senior Member


    Posts: 985

    Re: Saffy

    Link is still good. You have to scroll down to find Episode 85 but it still plays.

    Quote Originally Posted by VinnieKramer  [View Original Post]
    This is my favorite video of her. (Not sure if the link is still good. I don't use facebook. If it works, she shows up around 2:55).

  2. #23170

    Saffy video

    This is my favorite video of her. (Not sure if the link is still good. I don't use facebook. If it works, she shows up around 2:55).

    Quote Originally Posted by BuxKA  [View Original Post]
    One of our locals at a rally. Episode 85.

    https://www.facebook.com/watch/Ameri...3046120097735/
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelGem88  [View Original Post]
    She is real. My friend used to see her often. But not after she move to the new place. Does not like the neighborhood. Real pics.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails msedge_n7uLuc3jVu.jpg‎  

  3. #23169
    Quote Originally Posted by DNut  [View Original Post]
    What if you Uber to her? Find a safe lot a. Ile or so from her house, from there Uber to a location walking distance to her place and stroll. Call an Uber as you're putting you clothes back on, and walk out and back to where you were dropped off. (No record of where you actually we're). You can track where the Uber is on the app.

    But all that, that's some James Bond bullshit. Buying pussy is not that complicated. It sounds like you're looking for reasons not to see her.
    100%. Buying pussy should be free of all that friction. It's the whole point.

  4. #23168
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2645
    Quote Originally Posted by AtlEyez  [View Original Post]
    She replied hours later and was down to meet. Incall only unfortunately. Maybe I'll try to counter back with an uber ride. I read all your responses and appreciate them. Also researched her reviews and watched her videos. For research purposes, you know. A little hesitant about the neighborhood and boyfriend factor. I have a European car so I'm worried about that too LOL. Haven't ruled her out but if I can convince her to Uber to me, I'll report back. Thanks again for your inputs, gents.
    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    Unless you're getting a hotel room for outcall, I'd go with incall. No way I'd invite her back to my crib. But then again, I never invite hookers to my house.
    What if you Uber to her? Find a safe lot a. Ile or so from her house, from there Uber to a location walking distance to her place and stroll. Call an Uber as you're putting you clothes back on, and walk out and back to where you were dropped off. (No record of where you actually we're). You can track where the Uber is on the app.

    But all that, that's some James Bond bullshit. Buying pussy is not that complicated. It sounds like you're looking for reasons not to see her.

  5. #23167

    Incall / outcall

    Quote Originally Posted by AtlEyez  [View Original Post]
    She replied hours later and was down to meet. Incall only unfortunately. Maybe I'll try to counter back with an uber ride. I read all your responses and appreciate them. Also researched her reviews and watched her videos. For research purposes, you know. A little hesitant about the neighborhood and boyfriend factor. I have a European car so I'm worried about that too LOL. Haven't ruled her out but if I can convince her to Uber to me, I'll report back. Thanks again for your inputs, gents.
    Unless you're getting a hotel room for outcall, I'd go with incall. No way I'd invite her back to my crib. But then again, I never invite hookers to my house.

  6. #23166

    Providers on Tinder

    Quote Originally Posted by CapAmerica1234  [View Original Post]
    Anyone been approached on tinder by providers? If so how did it turn out?
    The providers asked for outrageous donations, so I never arranged to meet them. Plus, most were not doing verifications, and their phone numbers were not turning up on review sites, so I would have been hesitant to meet any of them. Arrangements with sugarbabies, instead, have been favorable.

  7. #23165

    Thanks for the info

    Quote Originally Posted by BengalMan  [View Original Post]
    Back in the day, Saffy was just bangin. She all out loved to fuck. Really got into it and her firm tight body could wear you out. Not sure about now?
    She replied hours later and was down to meet. Incall only unfortunately. Maybe I'll try to counter back with an uber ride. I read all your responses and appreciate them. Also researched her reviews and watched her videos. For research purposes, you know. A little hesitant about the neighborhood and boyfriend factor. I have a European car so I'm worried about that too LOL. Haven't ruled her out but if I can convince her to Uber to me, I'll report back. Thanks again for your inputs, gents.

  8. #23164

    Saffron

    Quote Originally Posted by ILikeWatch  [View Original Post]
    You can do some research on her and get plenty of info. Bad neighborhood with poor cell reception. She was the flavor of the month for awhile. Last time I saw her she complained about mongers a lot. Small tits but nice body. Will take it however you like. Watch your six.
    Back in the day, Saffy was just bangin. She all out loved to fuck. Really got into it and her firm tight body could wear you out. Not sure about now?

  9. #23163
    Quote Originally Posted by MallGuy101  [View Original Post]
    I have never met her but see seems to be very nice. But she sure would make a great poster girl on why you don't want to use drugs.
    Well I have met her and yes the neighborhood was crap but her place and herself were in so much better shape than the typical hoodrat crackhead that I've come across in my time in the hobby. If you want poster girls for avoiding drugs, the streetwalkers that are specifically avoided by posters here on the forum would be closer IMO.

  10. #23162

    Staffy

    I have never met her but see seems to be very nice. But she sure would make a great poster girl on why you don't want to use drugs.

  11. #23161

    Saffy

    Quote Originally Posted by AtlEyez  [View Original Post]
    Thinking of TOFTT tonight with this one if no one has experience with her. If you have, feel free to share.

    https://cincinnati.skipthegames.com/...y/380994479219
    She is real. My friend used to see her often. But not after she move to the new place. Does not like the neighborhood. Real pics.

  12. #23160

    Tinder

    Anyone been approached on tinder by providers? If so how did it turn out?

  13. #23159

    Saffy

    Quote Originally Posted by AtlEyez  [View Original Post]
    Thinking of TOFTT tonight with this one if no one has experience with her. If you have, feel free to share.

    https://cincinnati.skipthegames.com/...y/380994479219
    If you see her please provide feedback. Thats one crazy chuck there. She has to be worn out by now. PM me if you want.

  14. #23158

    Punk

    There's many reviews on her sorry can't remember her name!

    Quote Originally Posted by AtlEyez  [View Original Post]
    Thinking of TOFTT tonight with this one if no one has experience with her. If you have, feel free to share.

    https://cincinnati.skipthegames.com/...y/380994479219

  15. #23157

    Search for Saffy

    Quote Originally Posted by AtlEyez  [View Original Post]
    Thinking of TOFTT tonight with this one if no one has experience with her. If you have, feel free to share.

    https://cincinnati.skipthegames.com/...y/380994479219
    You can do some research on her and get plenty of info. Bad neighborhood with poor cell reception. She was the flavor of the month for awhile. Last time I saw her she complained about mongers a lot. Small tits but nice body. Will take it however you like. Watch your six.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape