Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 542 of 1183 FirstFirst ... 42 442 492 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 592 642 1042 ... LastLast
Results 8,116 to 8,130 of 17735
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9620
    Senior Member


    Posts: 363
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomg01  [View Original Post]
    I was living in Cancun for awhile and found the local website for girls. There was a local house that had a $400 morning special. I would lie on my back for reverse cowgirl. The girls kept brushing my hands away from her tits saying "no, not included" as they kept riding until I was done. I just accepted it. Especially since the $400 was only $18 USD at the time. That website is still bookmarked on my phone. And I keep dreaming about going back.
    I would like to know more about this Cancun group I travel to that area frequently!

  2. #9619

    Same provider? Chloe or Shy

    These two look very similar but I'm not sure if it's the same person under 2 different names:

    "Chloe".

    https://tryst.link/escort/chloe97

    The "97" makes me feel that she's supposedly 25, whereas "Shy" lists being 22 and has kinda messed up teeth at the end of her video in the pink outfit.

    "Shy".

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/78668758#.

  3. #9618

    Parker

    Seems like she is moving more towards doing double which means it will be harder to get her by herself. I thought Diana didn't do FS? At least that's what I've read.

  4. #9617

    Kourtnee

    I have seen her at least 5 different times but its been about 4 months since the last. Her new prices are a little weird. When I saw her it was 120 for a QV and she offered BBBJ for nothing extra. Guess she is raising her rates. Even then she is tough to get a hold of. She is much easier if she has seen you and she knows you are cool as she will save your name and number. If you are a new number its going to be tough to get her but its possible.

  5. #9616

    4 hands

    Quote Originally Posted by ManONMoon  [View Original Post]
    So was told to go and spread the word. Watched Destiny's snap chat and watched 7-8 naked girls during the day haha I hear Diana and Parker are offering 4 hands here coming soon so watch her Snapchat for that. From what I saw this is going to be a blast.
    Correction the 4 hands will be with Destiny and Diana I've seen both ladies separately and they are top notch!

  6. #9615

    Destiny's snap chat

    So was told to go and spread the word. Watched Destiny's snap chat and watched 7-8 naked girls during the day haha I hear Diana and Parker are offering 4 hands here coming soon so watch her Snapchat for that. From what I saw this is going to be a blast.

  7. #9614

    Don't touch the tits LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by SirChuck  [View Original Post]
    LOL.

    I've wanted to see this girl for a while but I wanted to confirm BBBJ was an option as she used to say No BB at all. Well, she does provide BBBJ but everything is extra. I hate to say it but I'm going to go out on a limb and say I could an experience with her be one of the most frustrating experiences ever. She has a $120.00 BBBJ and then a quick visit for $130.00 CFS and a quick visit with BBBJ and FS for $150.00 and so on and so on. I wonder if its extra to touch her tits? How much time do you get with the 120.00 BBBJ? 7 Minutes? When does she start the Stop Watch? Has anyone seen this girl?

    https://st-louis.skipthegames.com/fe...n/353218131006
    I was living in Cancun for awhile and found the local website for girls. There was a local house that had a $400 morning special. I would lie on my back for reverse cowgirl. The girls kept brushing my hands away from her tits saying "no, not included" as they kept riding until I was done. I just accepted it. Especially since the $400 was only $18 USD at the time. That website is still bookmarked on my phone. And I keep dreaming about going back.

  8. #9613

    Reanne

    I know this shows up as my first post. I've been in the hobby for about 10 years but took a two year break for health reasons.

    Thought there was no better way to get back in than to see Reanne again.

    She was always one of my favorites before_ and still is.

    There's not much I can add that you haven't seen before. One of the best BBBJ's in Stl, very sensual and really seems to enjoy herself.

    A double with her and Ember is an awesome experience, a little out of my budget right now. But if you haven't seen the two of them together yet, it's definitely an unforgettable experience. They're really a couple and put on quite a show.

    Fortunately there's still a few of the ladies I've seen in the past that are still around. I've got some catching up to do.

  9. #9612

    Kourtnee

    Quote Originally Posted by Lefty22  [View Original Post]
    She's had some really good reviews on this forum, Chuck. She's stood me up three times now, but she's close to me so I kept trying. Third time was the charm, I'm done with her. YMMV.
    My experience has been similar to Lefty's. I don't necessarily feel like she nickels and dimes me like her ad suggests she would. My issue is more that she's just as likely to stand me up as she is to actually see me. However, she's one of the few in town that's got that slim-ish, long-legged body I love. When I do see her, I've enjoyed my time with her. For that reason, I keep trying to go back, but only if I'm already going to be in the area (no special trips for her) and I always have somebody warming up in the bullpen in case she ghosts me.

  10. #9611
    Quote Originally Posted by Lefty22  [View Original Post]
    She's had some really good reviews on this forum, Chuck. She's stood me up three times now, but she's close to me so I kept trying. Third time was the charm, I'm done with her. YMMV.
    I've had same experience as lefty22. She has ghosted me 3 times and each time we confirm 30 minutes prior to the meeting. But as soon as I msg her when I arrive, she will ghost and then respond an hour+ later asking if I'm still around. Always some lame excuse about getting food or sleepiness but not sure how someone can make those claims after confirming 30 minutes prior. I'm sure she will claim family reasons next. Anyway I suspect she is just taking all bookings and will take whomever shows up first and thinks that most of us will just wait around. And yes I have noticed on all occassions a car or two in the lot with a guy just sitting and on his phone. I'm done with her as well.

  11. #9610
    Quote Originally Posted by Lefty22  [View Original Post]
    She's had some really good reviews on this forum, Chuck. She's stood me up three times now, but she's close to me so I kept trying. Third time was the charm, I'm done with her. YMMV.
    I know how frustrating that can be. Especially, when its so close and convenient. I know many people had issues with RTP but for those of us active members it was such a safe guard being able to weed out the shitty providers from the good and great providers. It encouraged the girls to not to nickel and time every option and provide top notch talent to its members. Of course there was issues from time to time but for the most part RTP incentivized the provider to keep to a certain standard. Most the girls would want to keep competitive with the other girls which produced such a high std. Of performance. I remember the day when we'd use the RFT's, Yellow Pages and Post Dispatch Classifieds to find providers. Those days it was a literal crap shoot as to what you would find or get in terms to looks, service and cost. But that was our only option then. For me I hate the nickel and dime type providers. I'd rather just cut through the BS and pay more with a true GFE than have on the spot hit up for extras. Or these large list of extra menus that certainly can lead to a frustrating experience even if you pay the hourly rate. Is there MSOG? Does she lick or suck on the boys? These girls don't realize these little lack of items can determine a monger wanting to see them. Especially, more than once. Lets face it the majority of these girls wants regulars to depend on and Nickel and Dime Service IMO is not the way to achieve this. There are girls I have seen for years. Some I've seen monthly and weekly for years. Why? Because of the service!

  12. #9609

    Ghost

    Quote Originally Posted by SirChuck  [View Original Post]
    LOL.

    I've wanted to see this girl for a while but I wanted to confirm BBBJ was an option as she used to say No BB at all. Well, she does provide BBBJ but everything is extra. I hate to say it but I'm going to go out on a limb and say I could an experience with her be one of the most frustrating experiences ever. She has a $120.00 BBBJ and then a quick visit for $130.00 CFS and a quick visit with BBBJ and FS for $150.00 and so on and so on. I wonder if its extra to touch her tits? How much time do you get with the 120.00 BBBJ? 7 Minutes? When does she start the Stop Watch? Has anyone seen this girl?
    Good luck, she ghost me at least 3 or 4 times, I gave up.

  13. #9608
    Quote Originally Posted by SirChuck  [View Original Post]
    LOL.

    I've wanted to see this girl for a while but I wanted to confirm BBBJ was an option as she used to say No BB at all. Well, she does provide BBBJ but everything is extra. I hate to say it but I'm going to go out on a limb and say I could an experience with her be one of the most frustrating experiences ever. She has a $120.00 BBBJ and then a quick visit for $130.00 CFS and a quick visit with BBBJ and FS for $150.00 and so on and so on. I wonder if its extra to touch her tits? How much time do you get with the 120.00 BBBJ? 7 Minutes? When does she start the Stop Watch? Has anyone seen this girl?

    https://st-louis.skipthegames.com/fe...n/353218131006
    She's had some really good reviews on this forum, Chuck. She's stood me up three times now, but she's close to me so I kept trying. Third time was the charm, I'm done with her. YMMV.

  14. #9607
    Quote Originally Posted by TMan1847  [View Original Post]
    LMAO He was a "Legend in his own mind" Logon to some of his old posts, only guy I know who could do 15 positions in 30 minutes.

    Dam was there some drama on RTP back in the day. Those women had some battles.

    Mac's board RFT article that kind of shook everyone up.

    Everybody commenting on what a great board, Mac's was. It was a great time to hobby!

    Stole a comment from one of the old posts, seems very fitting on here. Hope the original author doesn't mind.

    "One of the main principles of Mac, was treating others how you'd like to be treated and another was giving all providers the respect and dignity that they all deserve. Both of those seem to have been lost in many ways on other boards" Thanks Jann, hope you don't mind.
    Mac's board, you mean * kind of where I started. Mac did a fantastic job running it. But it was a different time, boards were on a local, smaller scale. But having the "meet and greets" and the women involved in posting gave you a better idea of what they were like. But if I remember correctly the total number of women involved was maybe 20-30. Any other old timers remember? Apparently a board name is a no-no?

  15. #9606

    Miss Lexi in StL

    I would appreciate if someone would give me a review of a contact with her. I can only do an in call at her location, I need some reports about her location, performance and rates, thanks, be safe.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape