Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 584 of 1668 FirstFirst ... 84 484 534 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 634 684 1084 1584 ... LastLast
Results 8,746 to 8,760 of 25009
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16264

    Gemma Zee?

    Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy2884  [View Original Post]
    I saw her once last year. She is nice, good DFK and BBBJ. Her hours aren't really conducive for those of us who work days though.
    I've never seen her. But her pics look great and her menu sounds fine, but the prices seem inflated. 350 for an hour GFE is what is in her ad, and that's a lot higher than what she had been asking in her ads before, as I recall?

    But I'd like to know if anyone has succeeded in negotiating with her, for less? I would like to hear from anyone that tried? Because I've only got one burner phone, and low-balling them in some cases can, I've found, result in less than desirable service.

    So I'd like to know if anyone has gotten her for less, before I risk low-balling her, and getting shot down.

    Thanks.

  2. #16263

    Nice girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Bourque77  [View Original Post]
    Well there is one I know that advertises as such. Gemma Zee, Woonsocket. I have seen her. Few times. She's 21, hot spinner body. VERY submissive. Nice girl. Not totally my jam. Her body is rocking but just not my personality type.

    https://tryst.link/escort/gemzee_

    I recommend at least once to see if she is your type.
    I saw her once last year. She is nice, good DFK and BBBJ. Her hours aren't really conducive for those of us who work days though.

  3. #16262

    Submissive Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by ChefDaddy  [View Original Post]
    Help me out why'all. Who is the best submissive girl around? Prefer spinner type but I'm.

    Open to any really good girls!

    Thanks in advance!
    Well there is one I know that advertises as such. Gemma Zee, Woonsocket. I have seen her. Few times. She's 21, hot spinner body. VERY submissive. Nice girl. Not totally my jam. Her body is rocking but just not my personality type.

    https://tryst.link/escort/gemzee_

    I recommend at least once to see if she is your type.

  4. #16261

    Woonsocket LEO

    Hi all,

    I was at the "Patriotic" diner in Woonsocket Friday night and there was a lot of Leos in marked and unmarked cruising the parking lot checking people out coming and going in the hotel there from afar. Be careful in the area boys.

    -B.

  5. #16260

    Kelli

    Does anyone know if Kelli from north providence is still around? I haven't seen her post on stg in quite a while and I lost her number as well.

  6. #16259

    Submissive Girls

    Help me out why'all. Who is the best submissive girl around? Prefer spinner type but I'm.

    Open to any really good girls!

    Thanks in advance!

  7. #16258

    Scam

    It's a scam when they want a deposit. Just don't do it. There are other options. Stay safe.

    Quote Originally Posted by Awwonanon  [View Original Post]
    Ask for a deposit. Not much but just curious what anyone else's take is.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...o/242165718273

  8. #16257

    All too often these days

    Quote Originally Posted by Addickted  [View Original Post]
    Funny you should ask. TOFTT last night I wouldn't repeat YMMV.

    Reached out to Morgan for availability, she was available. Agreed to to meet for a hour. Arrived at her room to a not quite BBW with shorts and no top on. Got the donation out of the way and sat on the edge of the bed and began caressing her. Leaned in for a kiss and she pulled back, I explained that her ad said GFE and she allowed some closed lip kissing. I reached into the shorts to find a very meaty clean pussy. I asked if she enjoyed DATY she said no I had her lay on the bed so I could see it, she did a d put some lube on that meat fest. I began rubbing her which elicited encouragement and direction while she grabbed my cock in synchrony. Then I covered and began to enter Irish, she began the leg closure, depth restriction move. Also, more than once she checked her phone and had one airpod in the whole time. So I asked if she'd rather be on top, she says tes and climbs aboard. She puts about an inch in and starts rocking for a few seconds. I said I have a better idea I stood and pulled her to the side of the bed, she looks at the phone again and said oh you have 2 minutes. Fuck this shit, I was done with the games. In reality she hadn't even given me the room number a half hour ago, I got fifteen minutes of bullshit.
    Happening all to often these days regardless of the donation. Phone checking, clock watching, stalling or killing time. Getting more difficult to find keepers at a decent rate.

  9. #16256

    Fake ad from my experience

    Quote Originally Posted by Hopontome  [View Original Post]
    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...u/709808222828

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...o/603193680689

    Posting multiple ads on stg.

    Thin, nice body. Face with skin lesions, clearly a user. Offers incall. Directs you to oxford lane in Swansea. Actual spot is a little further south on a long dirt driveway. Car date only in the driveway.

    Couldn't do it in the end.

    Avoid at all costs unless you need cheap bad head from an addict. We've all been there. It's more like a street hookup.
    Lots of work, requested deposit, wish she was for real.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...u/709808222828

  10. #16255

    Don't share that logic

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Phone call is the worse way to make appointments. Because they can always switch up word but if you text and ask for specific requests and a price. They can't denied it since you have proof.
    Having proof in a text doesn't mean they won't switch either. Especially if they have a better offer and they want you to leave or rob you. I get a much better read when I hear someones voice. And I always repeat the arrangement back. For what it is worth. Either way, if they want to mess with you it doesn't matter the method. Old fashion I guess. Figures crossed, it is working for me, again today. Cheers.

  11. #16254

    Mary Jane (Peggy)

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...c/232238500492

    New to the forum but a veteran lobbyist, felt like I should share some info before I start participating in the forum, so I will start with another veteran despite of her young age. I've know Mary Jane for years and unfortunately use has indeed done some damage on her, was lucky enough to enjoy her best years. BBBJ, BBFS was allowed after the ice was broken and some sessions were done, only one time CIM and BBFSCIM but after a while she got bad reaching the point of taking the money and ran saying she was going to get her gf the cash quick. Saw her a few times after that but it was not the same {no trust}. Too bad for otherwise small cute spinner who can ride you well if excited enough.

  12. #16253

    Anyone seen her

    Ask for a deposit. Not much but just curious what anyone else's take is.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...o/242165718273

  13. #16252
    Quote Originally Posted by Addickted  [View Original Post]
    Funny you should ask. TOFTT last night I wouldn't repeat YMMV.

    Reached out to Morgan for availability, she was available. Agreed to to meet for a hour. Arrived at her room to a not quite BBW with shorts and no top on. Got the donation out of the way and sat on the edge of the bed and began caressing her. Leaned in for a kiss and she pulled back, I explained that her ad said GFE and she allowed some closed lip kissing. I reached into the shorts to find a very meaty clean pussy. I asked if she enjoyed DATY she said no I had her lay on the bed so I could see it, she did a d put some lube on that meat fest. I began rubbing her which elicited encouragement and direction while she grabbed my cock in synchrony. Then I covered and began to enter Irish, she began the leg closure, depth restriction move. Also, more than once she checked her phone and had one airpod in the whole time. So I asked if she'd rather be on top, she says tes and climbs aboard. She puts about an inch in and starts rocking for a few seconds. I said I have a better idea I stood and pulled her to the side of the bed, she looks at the phone again and said oh you have 2 minutes. Fuck this shit, I was done with the games. In reality she hadn't even given me the room number a half hour ago, I got fifteen minutes of bullshit.
    Thanks you saved me a lot of time and cash!

  14. #16251
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopontome  [View Original Post]
    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...u/709808222828

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...o/603193680689

    Posting multiple ads on stg.

    Thin, nice body. Face with skin lesions, clearly a user. Offers incall. Directs you to oxford lane in Swansea. Actual spot is a little further south on a long dirt driveway. Car date only in the driveway.

    Couldn't do it in the end.

    Avoid at all costs unless you need cheap bad head from an addict. We've all been there. It's more like a street hookup.
    That goblin has gotten many of us at least once. EXACTly as you experienced, she's been doing this for 2+ years now.

    Once business slows enough she mixes up her pictures with multiple ads and numbers.

    She always will tell you she has incall when it will always be a car date in the long driveway.

    Might be the worst BJ I've ever experienced.

    Thanks for warning the board, wish more people saw this so she would go away.

  15. #16250

    Mandy

    Look for Mandy unless you need 69 for DATY. If 69 for rimming is OK, you'll love your time. She does not blow you, she worships your cock and will hold you off as long as you like. No rush as she wants to enjoy your cock as long as possible. If you can pop multiple times, then she'll love it. Only does hh and hr; no qv or lollipop special. I don't have an ad link, so search this thread or do a Google search. Same phone number, but it's not for me to give out.

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveJ6942  [View Original Post]
    I'm coming up from Florida and looking for fun when in town. Can anyone recommend someone in the Providence area that might be worth a visit. Someone who is good at oral is ideal.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape