Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 451 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 351 401 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 501 551 951 1451 ... LastLast
Results 6,751 to 6,765 of 24828
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18078
    Quote Originally Posted by HueyFreeMan  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen her but she use to have a number of reviews on EB that were all positive as I recall.

    I spoke with her via text, everything covered, no kissing no daty. She was extremely nice even after all my questions and when I told her I wasn't coming because of all of the nos, almost made me reconsider.

  2. #18077

    Anyone seen this one?


  3. #18076

    Pretty sure

    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    Are you sure that's a female?
    If you look at her twitter she has a post that shows off her vagina. I'm just assuming she might be OF and push that on me.

  4. #18075

    Hispanic women

    Has anyone seen this Hispanic chick? Good? Bad? Real? I'm looking for a good Hispanic provider.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/ana-lucia/45206005

  5. #18074

    Thank you

    Huge thank you. I was debating on going to her or not.

    Quote Originally Posted by Drof1  [View Original Post]
    The first girl is a scammer. She pulled the old "need to pay for my room first" routine after I gave her money. She left and never came back. Beware.

  6. #18073

    Jojo

    Quote Originally Posted by PirateMh76  [View Original Post]
    I just wanted to take a few moments to talk about my favorite provider, JoJo Blondie. I have been in the hobby for many years and the one I always come back to is JoJo. Now she is not a high volume provider, but what you get is a beautiful woman that knows how to put you at ease. JoJo has always had a superior BB head game. She freely admits this is her favorite thing to do, and it shows. I have had some of the finest times with JoJo in her bedroom. She has been the ultimate GFE for me, with no one even close IMO. So if your ready to experience the best GFE in Indy, then give JoJo a call.
    Not sure if she is the one I saw a couple years ago or not. I saw her on east New York st by post ed. Wondered what happened to her. She was a sweet. Would like to see her again.

  7. #18072

    Jo Jo

    Quote Originally Posted by Garmila  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sure I saw her just today on MegaP.
    Pops up occasionally on Escort Alligator. Last add I noticed was probably 10 days ago. Try a quick search on their search box.

    Kyussfan.

  8. #18071

    She?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigred2006  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/ponieride

    She has an active Twitter, and an interesting one. I sent her an email with a weird thing I wanted to try. She responded and said she was interested but hasn't responded back since. Anyone seen her?
    Are you sure that's a female?

  9. #18070

    JoJo

    Quote Originally Posted by TigerKing  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen her advertise anywhere for a long time unless I've missed it. Whr is the link to give her a call?
    Pretty sure I saw her just today on MegaP.

  10. #18069
    Quote Originally Posted by PirateMh76  [View Original Post]
    I just wanted to take a few moments to talk about my favorite provider, JoJo Blondie. I have been in the hobby for many years and the one I always come back to is JoJo. Now she is not a high volume provider, but what you get is a beautiful woman that knows how to put you at ease. JoJo has always had a superior BB head game. She freely admits this is her favorite thing to do, and it shows. I have had some of the finest times with JoJo in her bedroom. She has been the ultimate GFE for me, with no one even close IMO. So if your ready to experience the best GFE in Indy, then give JoJo a call.
    I haven't seen her advertise anywhere for a long time unless I've missed it. Whr is the link to give her a call?

  11. #18068
    Quote Originally Posted by Drof1  [View Original Post]
    The first girl is a scammer. She pulled the old "need to pay for my room first" routine after I gave her money. She left and never came back. Beware.
    Just to let everyone out there know, if a provider asks for you to pay for anything upfront then just move on down the road and find many that don't. Now there may very well be a provider or two that will be just fine, he vast majority will take the money and you get nothing.

  12. #18067

    Jo Jo Blondie Yes Please!

    I just wanted to take a few moments to talk about my favorite provider, JoJo Blondie. I have been in the hobby for many years and the one I always come back to is JoJo. Now she is not a high volume provider, but what you get is a beautiful woman that knows how to put you at ease. JoJo has always had a superior BB head game. She freely admits this is her favorite thing to do, and it shows. I have had some of the finest times with JoJo in her bedroom. She has been the ultimate GFE for me, with no one even close IMO. So if your ready to experience the best GFE in Indy, then give JoJo a call.

  13. #18066

    Anyone?

    https://tryst.link/escort/ponieride

    She has an active Twitter, and an interesting one. I sent her an email with a weird thing I wanted to try. She responded and said she was interested but hasn't responded back since. Anyone seen her?

  14. #18065

    Latinos

    I've been seeing an abundance of Latino ads lately on EB. They are all good looking. Almost reminds me of the Asian ads. Anyone have any experience with them?

  15. #18064
    Quote Originally Posted by Takuyia  [View Original Post]
    I have noticed a lot of the providers have upped their prices but downed the quality of services provided. Obviously not DI (despite recent bad experiences) so much but for other sites. Had providers quote 150-200 for QV that includes nothing but missionary. No oral (covered or otherwise) and no touching otherwise. Like uh. What? I mean best of luck but this just seems so far out of the normal for this area to have such high rates for bare minimum service. No one looks that good, nor do they have that much of a better vagina. I know some guys have to be buckling and seeing them or this wouldn't be that much of a thing. But seriously. Stop it.

    Rant Over. LOL. What are some other thoughts on this? Think I will stick with DI for the forseeable future as their rates are reasonable for the services provided and quality of providers in general.
    I'm going to blame everything on Good old Joe. Everything just cost more. As for quality I would have no idea about the quality you have received or the donation you have given for it. All I can say is there are plenty of us providers who give excellent service still. Maybe we aren't the same price but perhaps there's circumstances for that such as DI girls how many people do they see a day I know of one who got forced to do 12 in a day. So yes they can keep rates down or if your like me who sees one a day it's more. As for gentleman who spend more perhaps they like the attention and not being rushed out the door or a back to back service I wouldn't know. I do know that quality doesn't go down if they were good providers yo begin with or perhaps they had an off day and a lot on their mind. Providers are humans too we get sick and have bills and family members that we may be concerned about which even though we are here to make you gentleman happy it's still hard at times being happy all day when we sometimes have our own crap we are worried about. As for rates there's so many to choose from if you don't like one find another. What's the most important is finding what you like and staying safe out here and having fun.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape