Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 886 of 2022 FirstFirst ... 386 786 836 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 936 986 1386 1886 ... LastLast
Results 13,276 to 13,290 of 30325
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17050
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

    STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

    Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  2. #17049

    Scarlett *Waste of Time*

    Went to visit her I get to her incall makes me wait 30 minutes. Then being fishy about telling me her room#.

    What happened to the old 2 call / text system?

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...s/299123062651

  3. #17048
    Quote Originally Posted by Pango1  [View Original Post]
    Mind you, this is my perspective. Pics on EM are old. To me she's well into her 50's. Very nice lady, and nice private residence with friendly dogs. But she's someone who has smoked for a lot of her life and you can tell by her leathery skin, raspy voice and smoker's cough. If that doesn't bother you, go for it. To me she's a very TPT woman but that's just my take. We all like what we like, right? However, down there smelled like burnt rubber. Like really bad and I saw her first thing in the AM. I should have dropped the donation and left but she was so kind I felt bad. Some guys on here have reported the same while others have commented that was not their experience. I had a hard time even getting it up so eventually after trying to do it I just let her do a BBBJ and CIM. She plays porn in her bedroom during the act. Personally I would not repeat or recommend but other guys may have a different opinion than me so don't let my experience turn you away.
    Good info Pango-.

    My 2 cents:

    Lizzy has been around a while. I used to see her 3-4 years ago & she was great, BBBJ, DATY, CFS,. She is / was a squirter a couple times that I saw her. I went to see her about a year ago, & it wasn't the same as I remember. Her rates skyrocketed after she got some good reviews on here & The othER site.

    For me, I would look elsewhere for the prices she's commanding.

    YMMV



    As for the others you're looking at, I haven't seen any of them, pick a couple of them, go see them & report back
    Last edited by BtrCalsal; 04-01-22 at 16:16. Reason: Additional Info

  4. #17047
    Lilly has been around for a long time. I saw her once 5 or 6 years ago. Pictures are real and she's a sweet girl but not GFE. Her screening process is a pain in the ass.

    Quote Originally Posted by Grummpi  [View Original Post]
    I've been wondering about solid information for any of these providers. I have searched the forums for each, and what info I have found, I haven't always been sure it was for the same provider I was researching. I would appreciate any firsthand info, especially for Lizzy. Too often the search function returns info that can't reliably be tied to a providers ad due to lack of links included in reviews.

    Lilly.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...n/977161802047

    Ettmae.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...e/590352198565

    Jade.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...u/425493215109

    Kylie.

  5. #17046

    In town next week. Recommendations?

    I'll be in Charlotte next week. Thoughts on these folks? Any suggestions? If you're ever in the Chicagoland area, more than happy to provide suggestions.

    https://tryst.link/escort/tiffanybabyf

    https://tryst.link/escort/sweetbustydee

    https://tryst.link/escort/emersonrossi00

  6. #17045

    Yeah, did that.

    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    Most of those women have been reviewed on this forum. Use the search function. Lizzy used to use the name Pagely when she first started and she has been mentioned numerous times. Ettamae has been mentioned too and recently.
    As I said in the post, I used the search function, and I RTFF regularly. But finding solid reviews that I know are about the provider in question is hit and miss, so I posted what I posted. But thanks for the Pagely clue, that helps.

  7. #17044
    Most of those women have been reviewed on this forum. Use the search function. Lizzy used to use the name Pagely when she first started and she has been mentioned numerous times. Ettamae has been mentioned too and recently.

    Quote Originally Posted by Grummpi  [View Original Post]
    I've been wondering about solid information for any of these providers. I have searched the forums for each, and what info I have found, I haven't always been sure it was for the same provider I was researching. I would appreciate any firsthand info, especially for Lizzy. Too often the search function returns info that can't reliably be tied to a providers ad due to lack of links included in reviews.

    Lilly.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...n/977161802047

    Ettmae.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...e/590352198565

    Jade.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...u/425493215109

    Kylie.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...e/780547631943

    Shay.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...y/000757731957

    Taylor.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...h/882329501054

    Tiffany.

    https://tryst.link/escort/tiffanybaby

    Lizzy.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/lizzy-es...harlotte-43325#erotic.

    Any info is greatly appreciated.

  8. #17043

    Lizzy was a one and done for me

    Quote Originally Posted by Grummpi  [View Original Post]
    I've been wondering about solid information for any of these providers. I have searched the forums for each, and what info I have found, I haven't always been sure it was for the same provider I was researching. I would appreciate any firsthand info, especially for Lizzy. Too often the search function returns info that can't reliably be tied to a providers ad due to lack of links included in reviews.

    Lilly.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...n/977161802047

    Ettmae.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...e/590352198565

    Jade.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...u/425493215109

    Kylie.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...e/780547631943

    Shay.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...y/000757731957

    Taylor.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...h/882329501054

    Tiffany.

    https://tryst.link/escort/tiffanybaby

    Lizzy.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/lizzy-es...harlotte-43325#erotic.

    Any info is greatly appreciated.
    Mind you, this is my perspective. Pics on EM are old. To me she's well into her 50's. Very nice lady, and nice private residence with friendly dogs. But she's someone who has smoked for a lot of her life and you can tell by her leathery skin, raspy voice and smoker's cough. If that doesn't bother you, go for it. To me she's a very TPT woman but that's just my take. We all like what we like, right? However, down there smelled like burnt rubber. Like really bad and I saw her first thing in the AM. I should have dropped the donation and left but she was so kind I felt bad. Some guys on here have reported the same while others have commented that was not their experience. I had a hard time even getting it up so eventually after trying to do it I just let her do a BBBJ and CIM. She plays porn in her bedroom during the act. Personally I would not repeat or recommend but other guys may have a different opinion than me so don't let my experience turn you away.

  9. #17042

    Def.

    Yeah that's def a scam.

    Quote Originally Posted by Someone007  [View Original Post]

  10. #17041

    Really?

    Quote Originally Posted by Someone007  [View Original Post]
    Which part is not fake? Come on people.

  11. #17040

    Looking for solid info

    I've been wondering about solid information for any of these providers. I have searched the forums for each, and what info I have found, I haven't always been sure it was for the same provider I was researching. I would appreciate any firsthand info, especially for Lizzy. Too often the search function returns info that can't reliably be tied to a providers ad due to lack of links included in reviews.

    Lilly.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...n/977161802047

    Ettmae.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...e/590352198565

    Jade.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...u/425493215109

    Kylie.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...e/780547631943

    Shay.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...y/000757731957

    Taylor.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...h/882329501054

    Tiffany.

    https://tryst.link/escort/tiffanybaby

    Lizzy.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/lizzy-es...harlotte-43325#erotic.

    Any info is greatly appreciated.

  12. #17039

    Kat

    Tried meeting her once, let her know I was going to be late, and she went batshit crazy on me. Avoid.

  13. #17038

    Any oone has experience with this lady TGTBT


  14. #17037
    From what I have seen, she will do a BJ pretty cheap. 200 to fuck her BB sounds over priced. Hell, maybe she should be paying us?

    Quote Originally Posted by Wowzyzz  [View Original Post]
    It was ok, won't repeat. The pics are very flattering. She looks very old in person. Tits looked great though but that was it, and got a good BBBJ, but that was all I did.

  15. #17036
    It was ok, won't repeat. The pics are very flattering. She looks very old in person. Tits looked great though but that was it, and got a good BBBJ, but that was all I did.

    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    So how did it go? Or was it so bad that you don't want to talk about it? Are the pics old or flattering?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape