Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 567 of 2123 FirstFirst ... 67 467 517 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 617 667 1067 1567 ... LastLast
Results 8,491 to 8,505 of 31841
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23351
    Quote Originally Posted by SnoBallGuy  [View Original Post]
    Why would want to fuck her.
    Look, sometimes someone gets a hankering for a slag and for the price. Why not?

    Which I got the hankering, and I saw her. A night or two before Spark's whole ordeal.

    Tbh, he didn't miss anything. Chick don't like BJs, and it was like throwing a vienna sausage down a hallway.

    This continues my epiphany that perhaps just saving it for the good pricier women is the way to go now.

  2. #23350

    Alexus

    Quote Originally Posted by IsJustMe818  [View Original Post]
    Fine Experence with Alexus.

    Very cute spinner type white a beautiful smile and amazing eyes. Really sweet. Great ass.

    The Rest of the Story: I have been looking to catch up with Alexus for some time and finally we connected. We made an appointment for 7:30 to nigth and stayed in good contact right up to the appointment time. She had to delay for 30 minutes but she was worth the wait.

    She met me at the door (hotel room) in a bra and yoga pants. OMG! She was stunning with an amazing body. My engine got started immediately. We went to the bed and I stripped down immediately. She slowly undressed and my anticipation rose as well. We started out with some DFK and body exploration to get to know each other. She looked like she would taste great so I went down for some DATY which she really enjoyed. Seeing the facial expression and the body motions got me all worked up as well. Put the cover on and we started out in Miss. She really know how to move and we moved from that to doggy, then cowgirl (which she did really well). I took a break and had some CBJ which she showed off her DT skills. Very impressive. I finished up my session in MISH. Overall excellent session that I will repeat asap.

    Recommendation: Yes.

    I will share her number only with seniours menbers.
    I would love to hear from any senior members that have scheduled an appt with her, and actually made it all the way through the appt. Forum post are great on this one, no PM's necessary, let's air it out. I may post on my experiences, but I am waiting to find out if someone other than the person that posted has seen her.

  3. #23349

    Bebe

    Quote Originally Posted by SparkXXX  [View Original Post]
    She also had a large leaking cyst on her back, and scarification or branding possibly? AVOID at all costs.
    I just saw her a month ago and walked out: horrible attitude and bruises that looked like she was just abused.

  4. #23348
    Quote Originally Posted by SparkXXX  [View Original Post]
    Mongers,

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/78499665

    Do not see! I must be an April fool because I saw her. Horrible, reprehensible experience. She was too high to perform, I took my money back as she laid out, spread eagle on the bed. Maybe she's dead? Thank god for burners.

    SparkXXX.
    She also had a large leaking cyst on her back, and scarification or branding possibly? AVOID at all costs.

  5. #23347

    Bebe

    Mongers,

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/78499665

    Do not see! I must be an April fool because I saw her. Horrible, reprehensible experience. She was too high to perform, I took my money back as she laid out, spread eagle on the bed. Maybe she's dead? Thank god for burners.

    SparkXXX.

  6. #23346

    Victoria

    Quote Originally Posted by CodeBlue999  [View Original Post]
    Check the ripoff reports on March 5th.
    Oh. Well prepay is dumb always. If you actually see Victoria how's the service? Apparently she's real. Gps? Old pics? Crap service? Thank you.

  7. #23345

    Looking for good complete GFE provider

    Please pm me providers contact details who would allow Complete GFE no restrictions.

    I would prefer BBBJ+CIM+DFK+Greek+MSOG+GFE.

    I would prefer outcall for 1-2 hour.

    Traveling to Nashville this weekend.

    Any lead is appreciated.

    Kind regards.

  8. #23344

    Shame

    Quote Originally Posted by CodeBlue999  [View Original Post]
    Check the ripoff reports on March 5th.
    That's a shame because she looks pretty cute.

  9. #23343

    All of the Asian ads on STG

    So I have been working through that giant list of Asian ads and here are my results.

    Girls seem to change about once a week.

    Most of the phone numbers tie back to the same org. It feels like different handlers and I am pretty sure they don't know who each other are or even care.

    They will double, triple and quadruple bookings. If you get the the hotel and there are 4 other dudes sitting in the hotel parking lot you aren't getting in anytime soon.

    Women can vary greatly. I have seen the following.

    One woman in her early 40's, what she lacked in looks she made up for in enthusiasm.

    Fat short woman in her 50's. Yeah this is the down side of the game.

    20 something that was excited and cute, one of my faves and I have been doing this for a while (I was sent her pic before unsolicited. From my experience they only do this when they know they have a ringer.)

    Another mid 40's, non descript.

    Another cutie in her 20's (again I was sent a pic).

    Stocky woman somewhere between 55-75 (yeah WTF) she had done this before and the skills were impressive but her body was like that of a sex doll. Didn't feel exactly responsive. Not a fan.

    I talked to the handlers this morning trying to find a provider under 50. They all pointed me back to robograndma, I declined.

    Unless they are willing to send a pic now I am just going to assume its grandma and let the little head decide.

  10. #23342
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  11. #23341

    Victoria

    Quote Originally Posted by BamMorris  [View Original Post]
    Little help please. She visiting clarksville it appears. From Nashville mostly it seems.

    Anyone experience? For bad or ugly?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/v...-back/45210691
    Check the ripoff reports on March 5th.

  12. #23340

    Poor Experience with Corrine

    Quote Originally Posted by PirateSkul  [View Original Post]
    Saw Corrine. She is a MILF. Older lady probably over 40.

    She is heavier than her pics, has good belly on her, not as fit as the pics. Pics are probably 5-10 yrs older. Location is very safe, private house.

    It was an alright visit. She was probably in hurry. Had injured her left hand. I was out in 30 min, felt rushed.

    I will not repeat.
    I, too, was disappointed by her level of service. Even though I made an appointment with her four days prior to my visit, she put zero effort into her appearance. She wore no make-up and was wearing a robe instead of the "expensive lingerie" that is prominently featured in her advertisements. Her service matched the effort she put into her appearance, as well. She gave a brief, passionless BBBJ before asking me if I wanted CG. Unfortunately, I was not fully ready which prompted her to continue her lackluster BBBJ. Eventually, she did get in top, which was fine, but it was fairly mechanical. Her home was clean and she was courteous, but that's the extent of it. What a waste of time!

  13. #23339

    Sting

    Quote Originally Posted by Doomy14  [View Original Post]
    Could you link a story about the sting. I couldn't find anything.
    It's on scoop Nashville fb page and it was on the news last night.

  14. #23338

    Every man

    Quote Originally Posted by SnoBallGuy  [View Original Post]
    Why would want to fuck her.
    Every man has his own tastes.

  15. #23337

    Victoria

    Little help please. She visiting clarksville it appears. From Nashville mostly it seems.

    Anyone experience? For bad or ugly?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/v...-back/45210691

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape