Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites

+ Add Report
Page 312 of 751 FirstFirst ... 212 262 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 362 412 ... LastLast
Results 4,666 to 4,680 of 11252
This blog is moderated by HollywoodGuy
  1. #6587
    Quote Originally Posted by NutritionFacts  [View Original Post]
    What are words to avoid on SA so you do not get banned? A lot of women refuse to text saying its a scam and I am unwilling to talk much on SA due to them being so ban happy. Any ideas?
    Ask for snap / kik / whatsapp.

    If you can't move the convo off site its best to just drop it.

  2. #6586

    Words to avoid?

    What are words to avoid on SA so you do not get banned? A lot of women refuse to text saying its a scam and I am unwilling to talk much on SA due to them being so ban happy. Any ideas?

  3. #6585
    Who's shelling out for these girls and how do I get money to waste like that?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...7-4df3b922fcfd

    Wants 300 to meet, 4-5 to give you a handy in a movie theater, 7 to let you use a toy on her, and 1 k for anything else.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...a-0a6a9ab72208

    Sent an intro message and she asked for 1 k.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...a-2de809797a00

    8 - 1 k per meet.

  4. #6584

    Aphrodite

    Anyone met up with her?

    Aphrodite.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...b-8e18dbe9de57
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Cassidy.jpg‎  

  5. #6583
    Quote Originally Posted by XJakeRobertsx  [View Original Post]
    B8 by. B.

    Anyone meet up with her?
    Hmmm. Never even seen her profile before. And she is in my neck of the woods, and I do specific filters for tall girls. She doesn't really float my boat, that could be one reason, but the other more likely possibility is that she only has her profile active at certain times. She definitely isn't one of the usual suspects you see on there all the time.

  6. #6582

    B8 by. B

    B8 by. B.

    Anyone meet up with her?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SugarBaby.jpg‎  

  7. #6581
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstClass1  [View Original Post]
    Yes that was a great hookup spot. Last I heard The Standard's Hollywood and DTLA locations shut down during the pandemic, but apparently some investors are bringing back the West Hollywood location. No such news about the downtown hotel.

    https://la.eater.com/2022/3/11/22972...strip-am-intel
    Too bad. The DTLA spot was my goto for sugaring and biz meetings. I guess I am out of the loop these days. And this one may sound crazy, but phoenix on 3rd and ord. If you like Chinese food. Almost no chance you will ever run into anyone you know. Girls love orange chicken w water spinach and fancy tea drinks. I have probably been on over 100 dinner dates there. Try and get a booth or table in the back corner... kitty corner from the entrance.

  8. #6580
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    I've met more than a few girls outside the 7th st station as they got off the metro. But if you want to treat yourself as well as the girl just a little, the standard is great as it is very reasonably priced and open 24/7 and has $10 valet parking. I have had probably 10 dates or so there. Some with ongoing SB's some for the M&G. Young girls love this place. And the food is good.
    Yes that was a great hookup spot. Last I heard The Standard's Hollywood and DTLA locations shut down during the pandemic, but apparently some investors are bringing back the West Hollywood location. No such news about the downtown hotel.

    https://la.eater.com/2022/3/11/22972...strip-am-intel

  9. #6579
    Quote Originally Posted by NutritionFacts  [View Original Post]
    I am far away but a SB wants to meet in public and I am wary of all the druggies and violent untreated people walking the streets of LA. She picked a spot in Ktown but is mentioning Dtla too, I avoid these places usually. What do you guys think.
    I've met more than a few girls outside the 7th st station as they got off the metro. But if you want to treat yourself as well as the girl just a little, the standard is great as it is very reasonably priced and open 24/7 and has $10 valet parking. I have had probably 10 dates or so there. Some with ongoing SB's some for the M&G. Young girls love this place. And the food is good.

  10. #6578
    Quote Originally Posted by HiKeke  [View Original Post]
    Uh. Very safe during the day time at least. I mean as long as your arent meeting at an alleyway or some random street no onrs heard of LOL.
    Can't be too cautious nowadays. Someone I know was stabbed at a fancy high end store downtown recently. Getting robbed or stabbed would be really hard to explain way to anyone LOL.

  11. #6577

    Any luck w this one?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...a-e555ae751fb2

    Has anyone ever gotten a response or met? I can imagine her inbox is blown up but still.

  12. #6576

    Cute

    lots of cuties these days
    Last edited by Large Ess; 03-28-22 at 20:48. Reason: Wrong info

  13. #6575
    Quote Originally Posted by NutritionFacts  [View Original Post]
    I am far away but a SB wants to meet in public and I am wary of all the druggies and violent untreated people walking the streets of LA. She picked a spot in Ktown but is mentioning Dtla too, I avoid these places usually. What do you guys think.
    Uh. Very safe during the day time at least. I mean as long as your arent meeting at an alleyway or some random street no onrs heard of LOL.

  14. #6574

    Banned

    Well, looks like I got banned off seeking because the girl decided to say she would "have sex for x", NOT ME SAYING IT. Sucks.

  15. #6573
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    Unless its a coffee, snack, lunch or dinner date. And all you are paying for is the bill. Most of those have worked out ok the few times I have done them. And a few times not.
    Paying for a POT's coffee, snack, or a sensible lunch or dinner is fine. Simply avoid a high end restaurant or bar where you may drop 200-300+ in one sitting, which is exactly what a Dinner Horse wants you to do (the S is silent).

    What should never be paid is a cash amount simply to reward the hustler for showing up. It makes absolutely no sense to provide $$$ to someone you're not even in a mutually beneficial connection with, who has done absolutely nothing for you.

    No play, no pay.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape