Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,736 to 12,750 of 37350
-
04-02-22 06:08 #24615Senior Member

Posts: 390Nicole
Hey Richmond board. Check out my post in the Charlotte, NC escort section if you want to see this little qt at work on chessgods dick. Charlotte is pure monger fun.
-
04-02-22 02:51 #24614Regular Member

Posts: 19Ginger
Great dream. Little bit of coordination before linking, but once we got situated it was good. Nice body, easy going and conversational. Would repeat.
Amber Rose.
-
04-01-22 15:55 #24613Senior Member

Posts: 389Anyone seen this one?
Supposed UTR downtown somewhere but checking to see if it's legit.
-
04-01-22 15:15 #24612Regular Member

Posts: 14I usually message an hour beforehand. I've never had any issues if anything I'm the one a few minutes late.
Originally Posted by MongerMan804
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-22 13:44 #24611Senior Member

Posts: 581Anyone?
https://arlington.skipthegames.com/f...3/250610262493
I think she's been reviewed before but I didn't see anything on my search. Any info on her!
-
04-01-22 13:40 #24610Senior Member

Posts: 581Southern Bell
Looks like the girl I saw once for a car date went by Southern Bell.
Originally Posted by Keith2012
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-22 13:36 #24609Banned Member

Posts: 105Been there done Willow too.. I got more action with Miss Rosey Palm and her 5 sisters than her.
Originally Posted by JayBird77
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-22 13:27 #24608Senior Member

Posts: 1333#metoo
You and literally every other monger. On earf, bro. Best bet is to try your hand on seeking, expect to pay out the nose.
Originally Posted by August23
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-22 12:16 #24607Senior Member

Posts: 161Attempted
Sounds like I am not missing much. I have been contracting her for about a year with no response. Even tried calling, moving on.
Originally Posted by Wysiwug
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-22 11:41 #24606Senior Member

Posts: 1069Similar experience
A couple weeks ago I hit one of the numbers up and was offered 2 girls hhr. I think I was quoted 3 bills. Was directed to notel off boulevard. When I arrived was asked my age and race. Gave them info and never heard back. Gave them 10-15 min grace period I was really looking forward to getting that double in too. I think I ended up at the mountain to scratch that itch I had. For them to flood the sites with ads they sure as hell do a bad job completing dates.
Originally Posted by MongerMan804
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-22 11:15 #24605Senior Member

Posts: 77Fee
Anyone have a good contact for her. Every time I try no luck.
Originally Posted by Geronimo808
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-22 11:11 #24604Senior Member

Posts: 220I hadn't heard anything from the obedient Polish girl in a while. I saw her a few times but honestly she just didn't seem that she wanted to be doing what we were doing. I remember getting a BJ and when I touched her hair she snapped a little and told me don't ever touch your hair. Just seem to have a lot of rules. Seem like a nice girl and I liked her but if she wasn't into it then it wasn't for me. That's one of the few that I've actually wondered what the real deal was with them.
Originally Posted by Wysiwug
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-22 11:04 #24603Senior Member

Posts: 486Acs
Attempted to go this morning agreed on location and time when I arrived no response. 30 minutes later started asking me for selfies and that's a major red flag for me. Did this happen to everyone else?
Originally Posted by MmJay710
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-22 10:56 #24602Regular Member

Posts: 1Can you PM me her number new to this game looking for safe fun
Can you PM Emma number.
-
04-01-22 10:46 #24601Senior Member

Posts: 220Sorry.. I’m old and was thinking that you all were talking about Willow. I deleted my response.
Originally Posted by Wysiwug
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






