Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 850 of 2490 FirstFirst ... 350 750 800 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 900 950 1350 1850 ... LastLast
Results 12,736 to 12,750 of 37344
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24609
    Quote Originally Posted by JayBird77  [View Original Post]
    Sorry.. Im old and was thinking that you all were talking about Willow. I deleted my response.
    Been there done Willow too.. I got more action with Miss Rosey Palm and her 5 sisters than her.

  2. #24608

    #metoo

    Quote Originally Posted by August23  [View Original Post]
    I'd wanting to find a young (low mileage) small (petite) UTR girl for a regular. PM if you can recommend someone. Pickings is the area are horrible. TIA.
    You and literally every other monger. On earf, bro. Best bet is to try your hand on seeking, expect to pay out the nose.

  3. #24607

    Attempted

    Quote Originally Posted by Wysiwug  [View Original Post]
    I had a couple of dates with her back in 2020 when she branded herself obedient Polish. I think maybe before she was reviewed on here? After my first date I thought for value and service that was TGTBT. After the second date for me the novelty wore off, haven't seen her since. As Bigcuz said Yes there are risks in this hobby especially with STG chicks. IMHO YMMV with Staxxx depending on what you are looking for.
    Sounds like I am not missing much. I have been contracting her for about a year with no response. Even tried calling, moving on.

  4. #24606
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1069

    Similar experience

    Quote Originally Posted by MongerMan804  [View Original Post]
    Attempted to go this morning agreed on location and time when I arrived no response. 30 minutes later started asking me for selfies and that's a major red flag for me. Did this happen to everyone else?
    A couple weeks ago I hit one of the numbers up and was offered 2 girls hhr. I think I was quoted 3 bills. Was directed to notel off boulevard. When I arrived was asked my age and race. Gave them info and never heard back. Gave them 10-15 min grace period I was really looking forward to getting that double in too. I think I ended up at the mountain to scratch that itch I had. For them to flood the sites with ads they sure as hell do a bad job completing dates.

  5. #24605

    Fee

    Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo808  [View Original Post]
    She's gained hella weight but head game still on point and she let you go bb if that's your thing.
    Anyone have a good contact for her. Every time I try no luck.

  6. #24604
    Quote Originally Posted by Wysiwug  [View Original Post]
    I had a couple of dates with her back in 2020 when she branded herself obedient Polish. I think maybe before she was reviewed on here? After my first date I thought for value and service that was TGTBT. After the second date for me the novelty wore off, haven't seen her since. As Bigcuz said Yes there are risks in this hobby especially with STG chicks. IMHO YMMV with Staxxx depending on what you are looking for.
    I hadn't heard anything from the obedient Polish girl in a while. I saw her a few times but honestly she just didn't seem that she wanted to be doing what we were doing. I remember getting a BJ and when I touched her hair she snapped a little and told me don't ever touch your hair. Just seem to have a lot of rules. Seem like a nice girl and I liked her but if she wasn't into it then it wasn't for me. That's one of the few that I've actually wondered what the real deal was with them.

  7. #24603

    Acs

    Quote Originally Posted by MmJay710  [View Original Post]
    I've repeated 3 times with this one. Waiting for the next girl to show up. The first time was the best. The second time was good but quick even though I paid for hr. The third time I went over the time and she kicked me out haha. I have fun with these ACS. Never an awful awful experience. Sometimes lackluster and sometimes surprised. Never too disappointed.
    Attempted to go this morning agreed on location and time when I arrived no response. 30 minutes later started asking me for selfies and that's a major red flag for me. Did this happen to everyone else?

  8. #24602

    Can you PM me her number new to this game looking for safe fun

    Can you PM Emma number.

  9. #24601
    Quote Originally Posted by Wysiwug  [View Original Post]
    I had a couple of dates with her back in 2020 when she branded herself obedient Polish. I think maybe before she was reviewed on here? After my first date I thought for value and service that was TGTBT. After the second date for me the novelty wore off, haven't seen her since. As Bigcuz said Yes there are risks in this hobby especially with STG chicks. IMHO YMMV with Staxxx depending on what you are looking for.
    Sorry.. I’m old and was thinking that you all were talking about Willow. I deleted my response.

  10. #24600
    Quote Originally Posted by Jcn1965  [View Original Post]
    Exactly. Your experience maybe different and this forum is intended for different views. I've seen her once wasn't impressed and don't do BB with any of these girls she just wasn't my thing. But don't ever not put your 2 cents in because somebody may not like your words. Because me IDGAF. Write your truth and be safe.
    I had a couple of dates with her back in 2020 when she branded herself obedient Polish. I think maybe before she was reviewed on here? After my first date I thought for value and service that was TGTBT. After the second date for me the novelty wore off, haven't seen her since. As Bigcuz said Yes there are risks in this hobby especially with STG chicks. IMHO YMMV with Staxxx depending on what you are looking for.

  11. #24599

    Haha

    Quote Originally Posted by August23  [View Original Post]
    I'd wanting to find a young (low mileage) small (petite) UTR girl for a regular. PM if you can recommend someone. Pickings is the area are horrible. TIA.
    That's all of our dream here. Good luck!

  12. #24598
    Watch out for this one I forgot her name but she's trying to get you to cashapp her money for a room before you meet her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2F6054A2-BBFB-421F-9F6A-B9E772CFBD87.jpg‎  

  13. #24597
    Quote Originally Posted by WonkaJ  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the write up. I have been wanting to try them. Would you repeat on this one?
    I've repeated 3 times with this one. Waiting for the next girl to show up. The first time was the best. The second time was good but quick even though I paid for hr. The third time I went over the time and she kicked me out haha. I have fun with these ACS. Never an awful awful experience. Sometimes lackluster and sometimes surprised. Never too disappointed.

  14. #24596

    Seeking UTR

    I'd wanting to find a young (low mileage) small (petite) UTR girl for a regular. PM if you can recommend someone. Pickings is the area are horrible. TIA.

  15. #24595
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by BattleBot61  [View Original Post]
    I hope you're being sarcastic. I mean screw any white knight here who gets butt hurt because his fantasy girlfriend didn't get a great review. As long as you truthful in review you golden.
    Exactly. Your experience maybe different and this forum is intended for different views. I've seen her once wasn't impressed and don't do BB with any of these girls she just wasn't my thing. But don't ever not put your 2 cents in because somebody may not like your words. Because me IDGAF. Write your truth and be safe.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape