Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Non AMP Massage Reports

+ Add Report
Page 360 of 447 FirstFirst ... 260 310 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 410 ... LastLast
Results 5,386 to 5,400 of 6705
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1320

    Valerie

    Quote Originally Posted by Bjceb  [View Original Post]
    I believe that is her, but those are old pictures at best. Father time gets us all.

    Stay safe and have fun!
    Thank you for the confirmation. Anyone give me an idea what the charge is for upgrades. CBJ. Seems like FS may be on the table too. Thanks!

  2. #1319

    Tara

    Pete, your inbox was full, so HE or no? PM please thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by PeteMusk  [View Original Post]
    Are you sure? I had the exact opposite experience, and am new to the area. I think she is gunshy a bit, but not at all a waste of time. Responded and booked fast. Great personality as well.

    Since she took time off and all that, and is more recently getting out there, I'll leave it at that, but anyone is welcome to PM.

  3. #1318

    SW Orlando Providers

    New Senior here. I haven't seen much in my part of town since Sabrina. Are there any AMP or providers in Dr. Phillips, Windermere, Winter Garden, or nearby? I do not have Michele 1 L's info, but are there any others?

  4. #1317

    Camilla in Semoran

    So I decided today to text Camilla and see if she had any availability, the last time we communicated she was booked, comms were very easy and after a few text we agree on a time and she sent me the address. She does a light screening and the location is safe since it is on a gated complex keep in mind if the gate is not open you will need to wait for someone to open it when they go in or out. So everyone knows her pics on the profile is not her. Her rates are $. 2 hhr and $. 8 hr no FS. She is in her 40's for sure, Dominica, in shape with strong legs, nice rear end and manmade on top. She allows roaming but no FIV, no kissing. The Massage table is set up in one bedroom in the back and she closes every door once you are in. If you ask up front you can get 2 pops one before the massage and one after. She did mention she is selective on new clients so if you get shut down the first time give her a few days and try again I gave her 2 weeks before I reached out to her and was able to see her.

    So rating the massage there was very little it was mostly a soft touch with oil and little squeeze, I didn't ask her to do it any stronger. She stays quiet and don't speak much, she will let you be around the V but OTC and she will move around so she doesn't get turned on.

    Location 7/10, Massage 4/10, Ending 5/10.

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/orla...y-rubs/1795759

    Stay safe and have fun and YMMV.

    Latin.

  5. #1316
    Quote Originally Posted by DickJackman  [View Original Post]
    Enjoyed a visit with Pam at her new Longwood location. Hadn't seen her for a few years and was glad for the opportunity to reconnect with a proven provider.

    Pam is the same mature, attractive, fit and personable provider that I remembered. She works out a lot and it shows. She did add a tattoo extending from the bottom of her stomach to her hips. Pam is a sensual YMMV provider that is especially appealing to an older hobbyist like myself. A definite repeat.
    Have a link?

  6. #1315

    Pam

    Definitely describing Boston Pam.

    Quote Originally Posted by FireBreather  [View Original Post]
    Trying to remember the non AMP provider in Winter Park. I THINK she was on or near Lee Road. Busty blonde. Not short hair. Glasses in her pics. Looked like a MILF / Secretary type. Red dress in her pics. Thinking she was late 40's early 50's. Anyone have a hint?

  7. #1314

    Could it be

    Boston Pam?

    Quote Originally Posted by FireBreather  [View Original Post]
    Trying to remember the non AMP provider in Winter Park. I THINK she was on or near Lee Road. Busty blonde. Not short hair. Glasses in her pics. Looked like a MILF / Secretary type. Red dress in her pics. Thinking she was late 40's early 50's. Anyone have a hint?

  8. #1313

    Can NOT Remember Her Name

    Trying to remember the non AMP provider in Winter Park. I THINK she was on or near Lee Road. Busty blonde. Not short hair. Glasses in her pics. Looked like a MILF / Secretary type. Red dress in her pics. Thinking she was late 40's early 50's. Anyone have a hint?

  9. #1312

    Any info on this one

    Hellos everyone,

    Does any one has any intel on this one, If not I will likely TOFTT.

    https://rubmd.com/orlando-fl/f225e1d...e-80252f2a943e

    Latin.

  10. #1311
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjceb  [View Original Post]
    They are not going to give any information or the phone or email.

    Read the board and try them out is the best way to not spoke them. Most therapists have a menu but don't risk there license over it.

    Stay safe and have fun!
    Someone already spoke her, and she don't want to loose her license. I spoke with her yesterday.

  11. #1310
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1669

    Questions

    They are not going to give any information or the phone or email.

    Read the board and try them out is the best way to not spoke them. Most therapists have a menu but don't risk there license over it.

    Stay safe and have fun!

    Quote Originally Posted by Dockers55  [View Original Post]
    I emailed her, and she stated she requires draping, was that the same for you?

  12. #1309
    Quote Originally Posted by Dockers55  [View Original Post]
    I emailed her, and she stated she requires draping, was that the same for you?
    I spoke with her today and I guess one fellow hobbyist went in to get a massage and acted the fool or try to get extras without her consent. So she now might be straight business.

    Latin.

  13. #1308

    Is Alyssa still around?

    Anyone seen Alyssa that used to work over by sea world recently? Since rub ratings went down I don't know where girls are advertising now.

  14. #1307

    Dana, Rosie & Kate

    I'll keep it brief. It's been a while since I saw anyone since Sabrina. Also, I had never been to an office setting to see anyone. I need to be extra careful due to the nature of my work so I have clients all over CFL.

    Saw Dana which was a drive for me last month. Decent massage and good finish. Rates are posted here.

    Saw Rosie yesterday. Good massage and ending. I really liked her massage technique where she used come silicon cups to take my knots out.

    Saw Kate today. Very sweet lady. Her massage was much lighter but I liked it as it was sensual. Paid a lot of attention to the gluteal region. Standard finish which was good.

    All the ladies were very nice and sweet and their studios were clean.

    For me, Rosie would work best due to her location but I would see the other two if I am in the area.

    Off to Barcelona tomorrow for 5 weeks. Will have a swell time there and hope to get some regulars when I get back.

    Ed.

  15. #1306

    Astrid

    Quote Originally Posted by LatinOrl  [View Original Post]
    I TOFTT and visit her since there were not many reviews on her in here. She is located in the Conway / Belle Isle area on a shopping plaza. Entrance is right next to a barber shop, fitness gym and close to a daycare so lots of traffic. The massage was ok, she can do deep tissue or just regular Swedish. At the beginning she didn't show any signs of any extras but after the flip she allow some roaming OTC. Since I had 10 min left on my time she asked if I needed additional relieve and pointed to JR. The ending was a standard HJ for ending but she had her top done not too long ago so she didn't let me play with them, she did take the shirt off. We had a nice conversation during the massage to ease her into allowing things, some extras might be on the menu but it might take a few visits. She used to be in AS before.

    I will visit her again since it was shark week and I wanted to see if she would allow for extras. She is petite and good looking.

    Stay save.

    Latin.
    I emailed her, and she stated she requires draping, was that the same for you?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape