Thread: Independent Massage Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,646 to 3,660 of 5399
-
04-03-22 01:50 #1754Senior Member

Posts: 39Mia
Anyone know what her rates are?
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-22 17:22 #1753Senior Member

Posts: 46Kayla
Has anyone seen this girl? https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/74a0a...f-7f277e65dcac.
Has a great ass / body, but I couldn't find anything on TER or here.
-
03-31-22 23:17 #1752Senior Member

Posts: 46CMTs
Curious to hear if anyone's had experience with this, and whether it was on first visit or not.
Originally Posted by NineInches
[View Original Post]
I'm relatively new massages in general (<10 total which have all been couples) but one lady who ran her hands down my entire body and went below my underwear to cup my groin (with tits on back of head) still feels incredible.
-
03-31-22 22:35 #1751Senior Member

Posts: 619This is deshaun watson's favorite thrill.
Originally Posted by NineInches
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-22 20:35 #1750This account is part of a shill network.

Posts: 134Which CMTS have crossed over into the dark realm, not that I'm saying MP is a dark side of the business, bad choice of words.
Originally Posted by Ceeen078
[View Original Post]
As some people would comment, the thrill of the hunt, and trying to see if there's more to be had with UTR CMT providers.
-
03-31-22 19:27 #1749Senior Member

Posts: 46Massage Book
I think it's legit, cause they all real CMTs.
Originally Posted by NineInches
[View Original Post]
No experience with this one, but got an appointment early next week from a provider who has a listing on here too.
-
03-31-22 17:35 #1748This account is part of a shill network.

Posts: 134Around Santee
Saw this place called Chain Reaction Massage:
Googled this: https://www.massagebook.com/Santee~M...~shelly_peters.
Anyone tried her out? Maybe all legit.
-
03-31-22 17:17 #1747Senior Member

Posts: 59That was on top of her standard rate. Very pricey. She was hot, but too expensive for my taste. Better more reasonable providers out there.
Originally Posted by Zehe123
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-22 16:10 #1746Senior Member

Posts: 46Showers
Appreciate the responses, thanks guys. Yeah I was wondering because I had an independent CMT appointment scheduled directly before a sensual massage with another provider and prefer to travel directly as they are close. I've also been intrigued with the table massages offered at some spas, and ideally would like a similar experience but with a guaranteed young & attractive girl.
Originally Posted by JPF
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-22 15:07 #1745Banned Member

Posts: 3075Jenny at the Little House
I just got back in town and wanted to see a Latina and was browsing through RubMD and saw that Jenny was running a special at the little house. Those are her pictures in the ad. She's older but is attractive and has a nice body. The massage was mainly light / soft touch and I was good with it for 10 minutes before I offered to give her a massage. All her clothes came off except for her g-string and revealed a nice body with Bs and a round booty. She asked for a relaxing / soft massage. Her booty was nice to rub / squeeze and massage. Because it was a special rate I didn't want to go overboard or be too aggressive with touching her kitty but she was okay with me brushing over it as I'm massaging her inner thighs. She was also okay with me kissing her body, inner thighs and some "light" licking around and over her panties / over her kitty. Jenny's English is okay and understood my requests. When I had about 15 minutes left she said it was my turn to relax. I laid on my back and Jenny did her magic. Her HE, slides and Russian was what the doctor ordered. Jenny was good with me continuing to touch / squeeze her body / booty when she was working on junior. The release was amazing and junior exploded all over and Jenny squeezed out every drop. I know a VIP option is available but I was happy with the HJ and slides.
https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/00713...1-75af5150f4e3
-
03-31-22 14:33 #1744Senior Member

Posts: 194I very much like to shower before leaving so I make note of this. The majority of the time when they say "shower" in their ad you will be alone. As has been said some will join you. Also, some charge extra for that experience. As for the time a lot depends on their scheduling. If they don't leave enough time in between appointments they will want you out of the door when your time is up or before. Again I think the majority will not want you running much past your end time. However, if they don't have an upcoming appointment and are into it you might get lucky with an extended visit.
Originally Posted by Ceeen078
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-22 11:59 #1743Banned Member

Posts: 1001Showers
I've always gone to my appointments all showered up, but at the end I request it, so I'm freshened up again.
Originally Posted by PlatoPotato
[View Original Post]
Usually I'll see, if we have chemistry, she will join me and have some extra fun.
I've read, and heard from providers that some guys don't shower often and they ask them to shower politely of course (who the fuck doesn't shower, furmunda cheese anyone).
Some providers will shower you before and after (gives a more VIP experience and relaxes the muscles, ya know).
-
03-31-22 10:38 #1742Regular Member

Posts: 3YMMV always
YMMV on the shower, I'd go in to it expecting it to be just you in the shower unless it says otherwise in the ad. Time typically doesn't include shower time as long as you don't take too long.
Originally Posted by Ceeen078
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-22 19:17 #1741Senior Member

Posts: 380Mila
Search the forum. Reported on in the past.
Originally Posted by Ceeen078
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-22 18:23 #1740Senior Member

Posts: 46Showers
Sorry for 1st timer question, but the girls that have "shower available" in descriptions. Is that typically for mutual showers or just your own separate thing? And does the "clock" typically start then or after?
Originally Posted by AJaxer11
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




