Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25778

    Video chat

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperTrooper  [View Original Post]
    Guys I TOFTT, so saw Kimberly post on Eros and did some digging around. Found she was legit so gave it a shot! Standard text, and quick video chat for confirmation. Was at her 4 star in call by the airport for an hour. A bit pricy but worth it. 3 for HH 5 for H.

    No drugs, down to earth, loves I mean loves to fuck. Few rules, everything covered, no kissing above face. Loves the clit and tits played with.

    https://www.eros.com/florida/north_f...7013.htm?cat=1

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/78522775
    Are you comfortable doing video chat with providers? Speaking for myself I am not. I'm a little on the caution side of providers having a face shot of me. I'm noticing that more of them are asking for security checks through video chats now.

  2. #25777

    Steep donation

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperTrooper  [View Original Post]
    Guys I TOFTT, so saw Kimberly post on Eros and did some digging around. Found she was legit so gave it a shot! Standard text, and quick video chat for confirmation. Was at her 4 star in call by the airport for an hour. A bit pricy but worth it. 3 for HH 5 for H.

    No drugs, down to earth, loves I mean loves to fuck. Few rules, everything covered, no kissing above face. Loves the clit and tits played with.

    https://www.eros.com/florida/north_f...7013.htm?cat=1

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/78522775
    Sounds like you had a great time. Unfortunately don't have that kind donation at the moment.

  3. #25776

    Jaeless

    Has anyone had a good time with her lately?

  4. #25775

    Jenna

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...c/832113942105

    I wrote her saying that I loved her body if it's actually her body (thinking if catfish that we all know too well). She returned with a voice call pissed off that I asked if that's her body, that I insulted her with that question, but confirmed that it is her body. She proceeded to asked me if I'm a white guy. I told her that I'm Hawaiian. She spoken down to me saying that it's 500 hr, and asked if I can even afford that. By this time I lost interest in her because of her attitude, but answers her questions that I can afford her asking price, and was trying to politely hang up the phone. She asked of my profession, I told her then she responded with oh I don't see you guys because I don't want to catch any virus.

    This is one bad attitude and shallow girl. I don't care what her body looks like. Definitely GPS.

  5. #25774
    Quote Originally Posted by Eastern92  [View Original Post]
    Did you mean 300 for hh and 500 for hr with no BBBJ?
    Yes she will not do BBBJ.

    I saw the posting and figured I check it out and provide details to the group here.

  6. #25773
    Quote Originally Posted by RedTalon  [View Original Post]
    It's the "no kissing above face" that has me scratching my head. No kissing the hair?
    Sorry meant to type no kissing on the lips.

  7. #25772

    Hmmm

    Quote Originally Posted by Eastern92  [View Original Post]
    Did you mean 300 for hh and 500 for hr with no BBBJ?
    It's the "no kissing above face" that has me scratching my head. No kissing the hair?

  8. #25771
    Did you mean 300 for hh and 500 for hr with no BBBJ?

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperTrooper  [View Original Post]
    Guys I TOFTT, so saw Kimberly post on Eros and did some digging around. Found she was legit so gave it a shot! Standard text, and quick video chat for confirmation. Was at her 4 star in call by the airport for an hour. A bit pricy but worth it. 3 for HH 5 for H.

    No drugs, down to earth, loves I mean loves to fuck. Few rules, everything covered, no kissing above face. Loves the clit and tits played with.

    https://www.eros.com/florida/north_f...7013.htm?cat=1

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/78522775

  9. #25770

    Kimberly- Visiting

    Guys I TOFTT, so saw Kimberly post on Eros and did some digging around. Found she was legit so gave it a shot! Standard text, and quick video chat for confirmation. Was at her 4 star in call by the airport for an hour. A bit pricy but worth it. 3 for HH 5 for H.

    No drugs, down to earth, loves I mean loves to fuck. Few rules, everything covered, no kissing above face. Loves the clit and tits played with.

    https://www.eros.com/florida/north_f...7013.htm?cat=1

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/78522775

  10. #25769

    Ebony throat goat


  11. #25768

    I wish

    Quote Originally Posted by JustinCider904  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one? I texted and she did respond that she is on the southside.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...9/275034121875
    "India" is real but she aint in Jacksonville. Look up Nadia ali on pornhub. That number has been used regularly by the ebony anna or annastasia. She has been reviewed here.

  12. #25767

    Info on India?

    Has anyone seen this one? I texted and she did respond that she is on the southside.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...9/275034121875

  13. #25766

    Fake

    Nigerian scammer. We deleted it.

    Quote Originally Posted by JBallz  [View Original Post]
    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...o/294022005817

    Has anyone seen this one? It seems too good to be true but if it isn't. I'm taking a full day off tomorrow.

  14. #25765

    Real or not?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...o/294022005817

    Has anyone seen this one? It seems too good to be true but if it isn't. I'm taking a full day off tomorrow.

  15. #25764

    Any Info? Real or Fake?

    I like bargains, but not sure that even I would go after this doe, but any info? Is she real? Skills are?

    Thanks in advance.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/374781120015

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape