Thread: Bareback Beauties
+
Add Report
Results 931 to 945 of 1126
-
03-31-22 17:27 #196Senior Member

Posts: 96Saw her a while ago for GFE. Might give her a 2nd visit.
Originally Posted by BigShot00
[View Original Post]
She really wanted me to cum on her tits, which is more enthusiastic than most providers on PD.
-
03-31-22 16:47 #195Senior Member

Posts: 733I think she's known in these parts from back in RB days as being full throttle PSE. I'm sure some level of YMMV.
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...tertainmentpse
-
03-31-22 16:00 #194Senior Member

Posts: 733BambiCoxxx
BBFS & BBGreek offered via text. Something doesn't feel right so I'm inquiring if anyone has seen her? Asks for deposit. It’s a testimony to how untrustworthy PD is that a lady with 34 reviews still can’t be trusted. Of all my years of hobbying it’s one of the worst and useless sites!
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...nto/BambiCoxxx
-
03-30-22 15:46 #193Senior Member

Posts: 515Sounds like she's offering a wide assortment of services. CFS is mentioned in her GFE and not mentioned in her PSE. (private delights will delete providers ads offering BBFS if someone reports it). Read her reviews, once in a while one slips by mentioning bare. Do some image searches and google the number. There might be mentions of BBFS elsewhere on the web, or not.
Originally Posted by JDiggle
[View Original Post]
If you can't find anything TOFTT. Go see her and after you paid for GFE ask what the PSE includes different than GFE. You like what you hear go for it and report back.
-
03-30-22 12:53 #192Regular Member

Posts: 1All confirmed VIA text
Been lurking on the website for some time now and wanted to finally put my own findings.
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...ExXxoticErotic
Have wanted to see her for sometime but she is just very hard with communication. If I remember I think total hit was 5. With CIP (be cautions because she never said test results were required).
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad.../hawaiixbaddie
She visits the Bay Area sometimes and again did not get to meet up but did get quoted 7. (15 min) with CIP.
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...rmore/Muhgenie (Formerly Loud_Girlfriend).
Can't remember the price but CIP was included with clean papers!
Hope this helps!
Again I have not tried any of the ones listed this was all confirmed VIA text.
-
03-30-22 01:32 #191Senior Member

Posts: 106Her doubles partner has a similar menu: https://privatedelights.ch/profile/chloesinclair.
Originally Posted by JDiggle
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-22 21:08 #190Regular Member

Posts: 18Business Visit
Hey all, I will be in town and was wondering if you have any PSE providers in the area near SFO. Happy to trade intel for those that pass through Detroit, Miami, or Toronto.
Thanks.
-
03-29-22 20:51 #189Senior Member

Posts: 33HeatherB / HeatherBeauty. She offers PSE
She had a different account on PD under HeatherB but it got deleted for some reason.
Has anyone sampled?
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif.../HeatherBeauty
GFE: CFS, DFK, FIV, DATY, MSOG.
350/ HH 700/ H 1000/1. 5 HRS 1,300/2 HRS.
PSE: Greek, BBBJ, CIM, COF, DATY, Swallow, Dirty-Talk, Deepthroat, Choking, Hair-pulling, Photo&Film.
500/ HH 1000/ H 1,500/1. 5 HRS 2000/2 HRS.
-
03-29-22 00:56 #188Senior Member

Posts: 733Hell yes report back! She's hot!
Originally Posted by PhoenixBadBack
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-22 21:50 #187Senior Member

Posts: 374If you're into BBW
https://www.adultlook.com/p/3205275
I've confirmed via text when I first saw her post on escortalligator earlier this year, but wasn't able to get a time that worked for us.
This ad actually states it's there.
If I remember correctly, there was no up charge for it.
This post has some clearer body shots, so I might not take the plunge as I prefer the smaller bbw packages.
However, knowledge is good when shared.
-
03-28-22 21:46 #186Regular Member

Posts: 9You not wrong
Last time I saw her profile her picks were most def of a Filipina girl, These don't look even close to similar from the previous pics.
Originally Posted by ClintBeastwood
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-22 20:46 #185Regular Member

Posts: 5I could've sworn she had different photos before. Photos were of an Asian girl but now new photos are Latina. I haven't visited yet but someone also had verbal confirmation on her in this thread.
Originally Posted by SmoothJ
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-22 18:19 #184Senior Member

Posts: 51More likely than not
No confirmation or personal experience (yet), however it appears https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Havanna offers.
Had to do a little bit of research but here are the two reasons why I think she might:
1) A previous PD post of hers (retrieved from google cached SERP) mentions "129344; Do you like a more personal and natural feeling? Upgrade to VIP.
2) She is doubling with https://privatedelights.ch/profile/MariahRenee who in the past offered when she posted as SunkissedKayla (according to the Los Angeles BarebackBeauties forums).
Not a slam dunk, but I reached out to her to set something up. Will give the report if something gets set up.
-
03-28-22 17:14 #183Regular Member

Posts: 15SweetRedd
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/SweetRedd
Text confirmation. I'm interested in any recent reports. CV is out of the way for me.
-
03-28-22 14:24 #182Senior Member

Posts: 733SF Bay Area
Does she travel to the Bay?
Originally Posted by JDiggle
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






