Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,721 to 12,735 of 37633
-
03-31-22 11:15 #24913Senior Member

Posts: 223I envy anyone that can get Lisa to text back within 4 days. Easily the worst texter I've encountered in this hobby. I haven't seen her in over a year; the time I spent with her was always great. But it was easier for me to see her with Bonita than it is solo.
Originally Posted by DaveL7
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-22 10:32 #24912Regular Member

Posts: 2Healing Plus
Any reviews / info from Healing Plus in Westland? Thanks.
-
03-31-22 09:23 #24911Regular Member

Posts: 11Lisa contact info
Could someone PM me Lisa's contact info.
Originally Posted by DaveL7
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
03-31-22 08:19 #24910Senior Member

Posts: 62Lisa?
So what IS on her menu? Cost $? Contact#? Can PM me if you'd prefer.
Originally Posted by EdHemlock
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-22 05:57 #24909Senior Member

Posts: 52Insatiable
I know what you mean. I've always gotten enough sex at home but the allure and draw of the AMP is overwhelming. 5 years! You're a novice! I've been doing it for almost 50 years and I still can't get enough.
Originally Posted by AmpAdickt
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-22 21:26 #24908Senior Member

Posts: 29Lisa Contact Info
Can someone provide me with Lisa contact information or a link? Thank you.
-
03-30-22 20:30 #24907Senior Member

Posts: 170I enjoy Lisas overall body / personality, but everytime I inquire about a more open menu it's always "next time". Which is fine, I just can't keep spending what she is costing for a standard finish.
Originally Posted by DaveL7
[View Original Post]
Edit: I'm never pushy, I think we have a good time regardless, DFK/mutual touch, just nothing further.
-
03-30-22 20:21 #24906Banned Member

Posts: 106Bebe
Bebe at Van Dyke spa will do the trick.
Originally Posted by RickyOwen
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-22 19:59 #24905Senior Member

Posts: 49Insatiable
Do I have a problem? I have sex regularly at home but I'm still looking forward for the next AMP visit. Been doing this for about 5 years now. Started in Ann Arbor at Piorian and haven't stopped.
-
03-30-22 19:54 #24904Senior Member

Posts: 53New Here
Long time lurker. But I had to post with this question.
1. Lisa. So so sexy. Clean - bubbly. And speaks English. Great massage and great finish.
2. Natasha. Those tits! What else. So fun and clean.
3. Payton. Well nothing to report. She won't text back.
Originally Posted by BzerkleyRich
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-22 18:09 #24903Senior Member

Posts: 193Lisa
I understand where you are coming from.. Lisa is better. Way better.
Originally Posted by OnTheRoad2019
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-22 17:28 #24902Senior Member

Posts: 103Volume
Her volume is ridiculous!!
Originally Posted by WillysWorld30
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-22 16:23 #24901Senior Member

Posts: 537I agree
The actual location really doesn't matter in my opinion. It is all about the massage. Maybe a poorly worded catagory for the reports is all.
Originally Posted by Argongas1
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-22 15:02 #24900Senior Member

Posts: 86Bonitaville
Love your post. I have been curious about her for awhile, and will try to take a course in Bonitaville in the next couple of months. She sounds delicious!
Originally Posted by OnTheRoad2019
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-22 13:49 #24899Regular Member

Posts: 18She truly is one of the best. My only issue with Bonita (at it's a me issue) is her volume. Unless you are one of the first ones in that day, it is not uncommon to run into other guys leaving / waiting. She must go through at least 12-16 clients a day, easy.
Originally Posted by OnTheRoad2019
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





