Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 887 of 2022 FirstFirst ... 387 787 837 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 937 987 1387 1887 ... LastLast
Results 13,291 to 13,305 of 30328
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17038

    Any oone has experience with this lady TGTBT


  2. #17037
    From what I have seen, she will do a BJ pretty cheap. 200 to fuck her BB sounds over priced. Hell, maybe she should be paying us?

    Quote Originally Posted by Wowzyzz  [View Original Post]
    It was ok, won't repeat. The pics are very flattering. She looks very old in person. Tits looked great though but that was it, and got a good BBBJ, but that was all I did.

  3. #17036
    It was ok, won't repeat. The pics are very flattering. She looks very old in person. Tits looked great though but that was it, and got a good BBBJ, but that was all I did.

    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    So how did it go? Or was it so bad that you don't want to talk about it? Are the pics old or flattering?

  4. #17035

    Vegas

    So how did it go? Or was it so bad that you don't want to talk about it? Are the pics old or flattering?

    Quote Originally Posted by Wowzyzz  [View Original Post]
    I got an appointment with her later, I'll post this afternoon if all goes good. Do you know any other good big tit providers around?

  5. #17034
    If you didn't want to get her panties off she must have been unattractive? I bet you could have left a nut in her? Was she that fat? Or ugly?

    Quote Originally Posted by TjtjtJall  [View Original Post]
    Saw for a qv BJ. She did the job but I was in no way interested in getting her panties off.

  6. #17033

    Elite

    Quote Originally Posted by KingEpqng  [View Original Post]
    Did you read the site in totality?

    That seems like a matchmaking site versus what this thread is for. Unless, they use that as a smoke screen. Even look at the about us and testimonials. The Google reviews even more point to you're in the wrong place here.
    I saw that but was jw if anyone had a worthy experience.

    Wb the elite executive escort contact?

    They seem "legit".

    Jw if anyone heard or used them.

    Anything helps.

    I would hate to spend so much for a let down.

  7. #17032

    Bree

    Quote Originally Posted by Pango1  [View Original Post]
    I love a good PAWG and she's a little larger than what I'd normally consider but I may see her. Question, though: CBJ is usually a deal breaker but does she at least offer DFK? Face looks decent but at my age it's tough to always get it up with just visual stimulation LOL.
    I did not try to dfk her so I am not sure. I also negotiated a lower rose count so I didn't want to push my luck!! She is cool for a qv at 80 roses, but I would negotiate a better flower count if she wants more!

  8. #17031

    Um

    Did you read the site in totality?

    That seems like a matchmaking site versus what this thread is for. Unless, they use that as a smoke screen. Even look at the about us and testimonials. The Google reviews even more point to you're in the wrong place here.

    Quote Originally Posted by YoungUn3393  [View Original Post]
    Hey why'all so I'm near Charlotte downtown / uptown and I came across a 'Elite executive escort' on Google maps. I called and they quoted an outcall for. 3.

    Is this legit? Idk if they're worth it they offer no pics and I would hate to waste that much for a disappointing time.

    I also came across this place https://selectdatesociety.com/about/.

    Any word on this place?

    Any info would be much appreciated guys tia.
    .

  9. #17030
    You can see a line of track marks on her arm in the 7th picture. No thank you.

  10. #17029

    Vegas

    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    I have been wondering about her too. I texted her about a month or so ago and she said she would do BBFS for 200 roses. I never did follow up. She posts that she has reviews on them and I looked. She has ONE review last I looked and I am not subscribing to read one review. 200 lbs. I bet she is on the thick side? I have been tempted to give her a try. Just haven't had the right opportunity to gamble. I will take a known provider before I will TOFTT.
    Saw for a qv BJ. She did the job but I was in no way interested in getting her panties off.

  11. #17028

  12. #17027

    Thoughts?

    Hey why'all so I'm near Charlotte downtown / uptown and I came across a 'Elite executive escort' on Google maps. I called and they quoted an outcall for. 3.

    Is this legit? Idk if they're worth it they offer no pics and I would hate to waste that much for a disappointing time.

    I also came across this place https://selectdatesociety.com/about/.

    Any word on this place?

    Any info would be much appreciated guys tia.

  13. #17026

  14. #17025

    KittyKat

    I remember seeing some comments a while back. When I search to RTFF I am getting all kinds of stuff but not what I want. This is the one I need info.

    https://skipthegames.com/img/008/MTQ...c0M2I1NTIy.jpg

    Thanks.

  15. #17024

    New name and pics

    Looks like this demon girl has selected another alias and changed her pics. I still say stay the fock (sic) away from her.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...y/206451952935

    Quote Originally Posted by MiddleAge57  [View Original Post]
    Stay away from her my man. She's been using the same pics and age for 4 years. She will run off with your donation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Helsinki  [View Original Post]
    Hey Guys, looking to meet this one. Anyone seen her? Looks TGTBT.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...o/852331331954

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape