Thread: Independent Massage Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,661 to 3,675 of 5401
-
03-30-22 19:17 #1741Senior Member

Posts: 380Mila
Search the forum. Reported on in the past.
Originally Posted by Ceeen078
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-22 18:23 #1740Senior Member

Posts: 46Showers
Sorry for 1st timer question, but the girls that have "shower available" in descriptions. Is that typically for mutual showers or just your own separate thing? And does the "clock" typically start then or after?
Originally Posted by AJaxer11
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-22 17:46 #1739Senior Member

Posts: 394If that's your fetish, then by all means. I've seen some dudes post pictures of escorts that (for me) are ugly and I wouldn't even want to pay $. But I don't judge because we all have our lines and dislikes. Personally I love fit women with abs, some guys see that as manly; but to each their own.
Originally Posted by Rrichards619
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-22 17:44 #1738Senior Member

Posts: 394I forgot about Google numbers. Things aren't matching up and I'll pass on the TS LOL.
Originally Posted by NamotuMan1
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-22 13:10 #1737Senior Member

Posts: 46Mila on my mind
Anyone have any experience with Mila? Was interested in her massage + slide.
https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/e13b2...6-702dac1f88db
-
03-30-22 12:03 #1736Senior Member

Posts: 35Shit, I'd actually be fine with that, haha. I know it's not really to be talked about on here but I really wouldn't mind a good TS massuese.
Originally Posted by NamotuMan1
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-22 08:05 #1735Senior Member

Posts: 62Google her number
And you'll see some links referring to her as a TS.
Originally Posted by Zehe123
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-22 22:57 #1734Senior Member

Posts: 394I had AFF a few years ago. Some women reply, others are fake. Overall you can get lucky and find someone. Many women. Who aren't good looking get overwhelmed by a binch of horny guys so they act like their hot-shit. I never met anyone though, spoke to a few that answered back but they're so overwhelmed that they don't care. I guess if you have a nice body / money they may entertain you LOL? I'd much rather pay the lovely ladies in massage parlors and what not than go back to any of those "hook-up" sites. Many of them are fake (I've tried a good amount). Of you read their terms they say they use fake profiles too. But maybe you'll get better results, who knows. As the age old adage says: YMMV.
Originally Posted by Bushexplorer
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-22 20:35 #1733Banned Member

Posts: 3075She's cute. Yeah, red flags for me too. The title states FS with no restrictions. TGTBT in my opinion.
Originally Posted by Zehe123
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-22 20:21 #1732Senior Member

Posts: 394Anyone try her out?
https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/14b5f...f-ef4f639533e3
Can't find anything on reverse image. I don't like numbers with weird area codes such as hers. Seems fake. Can anyone verify?
-
03-29-22 20:18 #1731Senior Member

Posts: 394Was the $$$ the total or is that apart from her hhr / hr rate?
Originally Posted by HappySd
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-22 16:19 #1730Senior Member

Posts: 219It sucks. Just another dating site that's more bullshit than anything.
Originally Posted by Bushexplorer
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-22 14:54 #1729Senior Member

Posts: 115Adult Friend Finder
Does anyone here have thoughts on AFF? It seems like all they offer are ways to use up your credit card, but it does look interesting. I don't see it mentioned very often and I wonder if it works. I'd appreciate any feedback here or via PM.
-
03-28-22 12:58 #1728Regular Member

Posts: 1She had a $700 VIP option listed in her PrivateDelights ad a few weeks ago, idk if that was FS or not. For that price, it better be.
Originally Posted by Zehe123
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-22 23:58 #1727Senior Member

Posts: 394Man, the only reason I never pulled the trigger on this sexy Brazilians is because I heard there was no FS (unfortunately).
Originally Posted by JackeRouac
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





