Thread: Rants and Raves
+
Add Report
Results 796 to 810 of 8273
-
04-03-22 00:05 #7478Banned Member

Posts: 2410Or better yet create a thread on the user blog called clot shot, same with the political posts. This is a pussy board, the rants and raves should be about those experiences like it used to be.
Originally Posted by Deebob31
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-22 22:53 #7477Regular Member

Posts: 16No one cares.
Grow up and become an adult.
Originally Posted by AaronHamlet
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-22 21:26 #7476Senior Member

Posts: 3422Maybe.
Conspiracy theorists like Aaroncocklicker, and his merry band of stupid-fucks are not rational. If they could be swayed by facts and reason, they would not believe shit that even the most minor bit of fact checking would reveal to be untrue. Allowing them to spew their bullshit freely doesn't make them seek out people who'd disabuse them of their notions, it makes them seek out other people who share their beliefs. And who radicalize them further. What value is there to allowing their stupid shit to go unchallenged or unanswered? Nothing good will ever come out of someone spewing anti-vaxx or other stupid shit denials. Ever. You won't get a thoughtful debate beneficial to anyone.
Originally Posted by Bullett64
[View Original Post]
But if everyone else here is willing to put him on ignore, I'll give it a try. See if he dies in a vacuum.
-
04-01-22 20:24 #7475Senior Member

Posts: 1011Oh shit! It's the OC! The Original Coward motherfucker. You've told me five or six times I forced you to ignore me. I'm a threat to humanity, a pathetic sadist. But you keep coming back. You got battered wive's syndrome, OC? Do you? Go in the kitchen and make me a sandwich, biatch. Hurry the fuck up. Then I want you to show me the bullshit in my data by providing what you consider to be the actual data. Did you hear what the fuck I said to you, you dumb fucking kunt? Do what the fuck I tell you to do and hurry the fuck up or else. And you know what or else means don't you?No safe word. Now hurry the fuck up and do what I told you to do.
Originally Posted by Bullett64
[View Original Post]
Talk like that get you wet, OC?
-
04-01-22 20:21 #7474Senior Member

Posts: 1011Name calling? You called me a moron as you were making shit up just like a moron would. Are you joesuncool? You that same lying fat motherfucking moron aren't you, Hydrox II?
Originally Posted by ARegularGuy
[View Original Post]
It's from UKHSA not UHSHA so you got that wrong too, but that's where the data came for the graph I posted. Show me where it's wrong.
Originally Posted by ARegularGuy
[View Original Post]
Did you ever find the PM's from me where I beat you out of some skank UTR? That's still bothering you isn't it? Guess what. Your ignorant ass made that shit up too. It never happened. You one dumb motherfucker, Joesuncool Hydrox II.
-
04-01-22 18:23 #7473Senior Member

Posts: 307There are a couple of options here: 1) He is a twelve year old looking for some jollies, and an immature twelve year old at that; 2) He is intentionally trying to hurt people, which makes him a pathetic sadist; or 3) He truly believes the bullshit that he posts, ignoring anything that looks like actual data, making him either naive or simply mentally deficient. The latter may not be his fault. I have learned that the best way to deal with him is to simply ignore him and not waste your time in reading his constant stream of misguided or intentionally incorrect "facts. " As Admin won't get rid of him, the best the rest of us can do is ignore him.
Originally Posted by ARegularGuy
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-22 17:32 #7472Senior Member

Posts: 1269Fell better now?
Your silly graphs were supposedly sourced from UHSHA. Well, start reading the actual source data, here it is: https://assets.publishing.service.go...rt-week-13.pdf (I'm sure you will not, you have an aversion to factual data from reliable sources) Of course, you have it completely wrong again. But on the plus side your have a special skill for childish name calling. Congrats to you.
ARG.
Originally Posted by AaronHamlet
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-22 15:15 #7471Senior Member

Posts: 1011
Originally Posted by Gatka
[View Original Post]
That sounds like an argument to you, you pathetic dumb fuck. Why you scared? Facts and hard data scare you? South Korea. One of the highest clotshot and clotbooster rates in the world yet China virus case rates and death rates are through the roof. You call that a 'vaccine?' Did you look at that graph? A fucking 1,075% increase over a few weeks. Scary shit, huh boy?
Originally Posted by AaronHamlet
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-22 12:21 #7470Senior Member

Posts: 69Couldn't agree more
RogerOver and Gatka, I'm with you both. Several other members have recommended not wasting time responding to the bullshit, I think that's the best medicine! (Get it? Medicine).
Originally Posted by RogerOver
[View Original Post]
Good weekend to all!
-
04-01-22 09:14 #7469Senior Member

Posts: 58You dumb fucks still arguing over covid and vaccines. Pathetic.
-
04-01-22 08:47 #7468Senior Member

Posts: 1011Clotshot: The Aftermath: Part XII
'Combined with an 88% vaccination rate -- and one of the highest booster shot take-ups in the world, anywhere else an infection surge of this size would signal an out-of-control outbreak soon to be followed by a spike in fatalities. In South Korea the picture is more complex. The sky-high caseload reflects the nation's consistent deployment of mass testing, largely abandoned by many places as Covid becomes endemic but a key reason behind Korea's sliding death rate, according to its virus fighters. "Another critical point in preventing deaths is the ICU capacity and Korean hospitals generally have a good handle on the situation," said Choi Jae-wook, professor of preventive medicine at Korea University College of Medicine.'
In the 2 weeks since Bloomberg published the article, China Virus death rates in S. Korea spiked 1,075% and are at the highest level ever.
-
03-31-22 20:58 #7467Senior Member

Posts: 3422Viral Memetic Infection Of The Brain #1
So AaronDipshit started a series of bullshit about the vaccine. I think we should start thinking about the REAL sickness that invades his, the banned Slobbyman and his cohorts and ass-suckers like Commsucker.
They are suffering from a brain infection that, because they're feeble minded, will embrace and believe anything. It's the reason that folks like Jim Jones and others were able to convince folks to commit suicide (I'm hopeful at some point this will be the outcome for these dipshits) and accuse everyone else of being the enemy. I'm sure there will be more to post more as we go, but below is a good starting point explaining why they're so unbelievably stupid.
What is a "viral memetic infection of the brain" and why is AaronCockBobber and others so fucking stupid?
Oh, and since I KNOW SlobbyMan is still reading from a non-banned account: Fuck you, you ridiculous, pussy piece of dog shit.
-
03-31-22 06:48 #7466Senior Member

Posts: 651Also the UK population is 67.22 million. 49.4 M are fully vaccinated. This chart gives us a total of 618 k infections among the fully vaccinated. 0. 62/49. 4= 0. 012 1. 2% infection rate.
Originally Posted by AaronHamlet
[View Original Post]
Now, 92% of the UK's population has at least one dose, so 537.76 k are in the 0 dose category. 60.37 k cases. Being generous with my rounding, this is 60.37/537.76= 0. 112 = 11.2%.
1. 2% vs 11.2%. The unvaccinated are getting infected at nearly 10 times the rate as the fully vaccinated.
-
03-30-22 17:24 #7465Banned Member

Posts: 2410Hahaha, thank you!
Originally Posted by RogerOver
[View Original Post]
Roger that.
-
03-30-22 16:40 #7464Senior Member

Posts: 3422Uh huh
Yep. I'll bet you dress up in tights, a cape and pin on your "I'm a Q'uck-tard" badge. I'm sure you stand in front of the mirror and jerk off thinking 'about how you're hysterical, I mean, schooling everyone. LOL.
Originally Posted by AaronHamlet
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






