Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Sugar Baby

+ Add Report
Page 311 of 546 FirstFirst ... 211 261 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 361 411 ... LastLast
Results 4,651 to 4,665 of 8176
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3526

    Basic Guidelines for Successful Sugaring

    This is a cross post I've shared in the Los Angeles sugar thread, seeing so many scammer related posts here. These are some basic guidelines for newer SDs to save time and money, remain safe, and increase your chances of success:

    1. Never send any money before meeting. Not. One. Cent. Only scammers will ever ask for money before meeting. Never accept "online arrangements until we can meet," or send money "to show that you're serious," or fall for sob stories about overdue bills or emergency car repairs, etc.

    2. Never pay for a meet and greet: no play, no pay. Anyone who demands this is a scammer and a hustler, no ordinary girl or experienced sugar baby will request this. Your time is far more valuable than that of any entitled bottom feeder.

    3. Should the profile not have any full body pictures, or use all sorts of wacky filters, request unedited full body photos or a video call before meeting. Fatties and fuglies will zoom in on their face and use deceptive angles and filters to conceal how gross they truly are. Don't let an overfed catfish waste your time.

    4. Set expectations ahead of time, be clear and confident about what you are looking for. Never settle for less, or allow her to move the goal posts. Girls appreciate clarity and your direction.

    5. Don't get stuck on any one chick, expecting her to be "the one. " Many girls can be fickle, and may disappear without notice. Always keep more in the pipeline.

    6. Make sure to tell your potential SB that "you are looking for a regular connection with someone that appreciates you and wants to make you happy, someone who will do whatever it takes to please you. " This is to ensure she gives it her all. Whether you actually intend to continue seeing her is up to you, but this keeps away time wasters and discourages bad lays.

    7. Meet & greets should be in a setting with an easy out, preferably a casual public setting. Meet for coffee / tea, ice cream, or drinks. A sit down lunch or dinner can be awkward if a fat and / or ugly chick shows up, or if the girl turns out to be a rude pig with a nasty attitude. You select the place to meet: don't have a gold digger or rinser drag you to a high end restaurant, or a rob direct you to a place where your defenses are neutralized.

    8. Never accept a date where a "gay friend" or "sister" shows up with her "for her safety. " This is a hustler, a dinner who're who wants to treat her buddy or her pimp to a restaurant meal at your expense, or shake you down in some other way. If a normal girl were really concerned about her safety, she would not agree to meet you under any circumstance.

    9. Do not engage in altercations or arguments with scammers, hustlers, rinsers, dinner WGs or any other bottom feeders when messaging or texting. They may retaliate by reporting you to the site under false pretenses, and try to get you suspended or banned. Simply stop engaging them, report them if inclined to do so, and move on to the next POT.

    10. Don't be afraid to discuss expectations beforehand, but move the conversation off site as soon as you can. Use neutral terms on the site, and at the beginning of texting to avoid bans and suspensions. Once the girl demonstrates she's DTF, be as transparent as you like.

    11. Never pay any cash at the beginning of the date. Always after visiting the FC to avoid cash and dash, or bait and switch situations.

    12. Keep talking and texting to an efficient minimum, moving the conversation to an in-person date as soon as you can. Otherwise momentum will be lost, and time wasted. Your POT is getting countless offers, and will accept someone else's proposal if you don't retain her interest.

    13. You call the shots, you set the terms, this is your arrangement. You are a sugar daddy, not a trick. There are more prostitutes on the site since FOSTA made it harder for them to operate elsewhere, but never let them set the tone. Never accept a prostitute's rules, or more specifically, her pimp's rules. If she drops escort terminology or rules, don't engage her, or risk being banned. Keep her in the streets of Skid Row for the chumps.

    14. Remain tenacious and alert: online dating can be a minefield, but there are still gems to be found. Trust your instincts: if something feels off, it probably is. If things feel great, keep a guarded optimism until reaching the FC.

    15. Last but definitely not least: Have fun and stay positive!! Approach each interaction on its own terms. Have a friendly and approachable profile: use well lit photos of you in a number of interesting environments or engaging in entertaining activities. Have fully filled out sections in coherent sentences that convey your personality and what you're looking for in very general, easy to understand terms. Any negativity or complaints in your profile can deter a connection with quality girls. Keeping a comfortable, playful environment and good vibes in every step of your interaction with your POT will increase your chances of success.

    Feel free to share more tips on this thread. Also be sure to check out the Richmond, Virginia Sugar Baby threads, which have contributors from around the country sharing their best tips. Good luck!

  2. #3525

    Scammer birthday girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Bertil  [View Original Post]
    Probably only wants subcsribers if she sent you her OF. Same thing with the Snapchat girls. I immediately block them. I tried looking checking out this girl but it looks like her account is not active. If it was me I would not waste my time but you can might get lucky who knows.
    She will not meet you, until you send her money upfront. She will ask for a uber ride to meet up with you. She will then say that it is $40 or $50 for the uber ride due to surge pricing. She will also want to sell videos and pics. She is a scammer.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 736F92BF-52B1-4FB8-940F-4AFC8EB19DE2.jpg‎   92419E53-78B4-4ADC-BDA6-38B8ACDA5E59.jpg‎   3A2524C1-2396-4787-A6F8-D9228DA53B9F.jpeg‎   FF228697-9BE9-43E0-9790-E15F1B8ABA6A.jpg‎   01C4C243-AF16-412D-9744-17B939F1383C.jpg‎  

    09587C6A-0BF4-4B1F-B974-16F14D6F29C0.jpg‎  

  3. #3524
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1172
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy379  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know her or seen her? I have a date with her Thursday. She sent me her OF and I paid the $10 to check her out. She's pretty freaky and seems legit due to the timeliness of the pics on OF.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...c-00f8f616073c
    Probably only wants subcsribers if she sent you her OF. Same thing with the Snapchat girls. I immediately block them. I tried looking checking out this girl but it looks like her account is not active. If it was me I would not waste my time but you can might get lucky who knows. Can you post her name on OF? I don't think we're allowed to post those kind of links on here.

  4. #3523

    Birthday girl

    Anyone know her or seen her? I have a date with her Thursday. She sent me her OF and I paid the $10 to check her out. She's pretty freaky and seems legit due to the timeliness of the pics on OF.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...c-00f8f616073c

  5. #3522

    Prepaid Card

    Which ones work with whatsyourprice? Was going to dabble there but wanted to know what's works to buy credits thanks.

  6. #3521
    Quote Originally Posted by Film5947  [View Original Post]
    I found another pic, she is doing a verification thing that I asked her to do.
    Buddy that's a nn e-girl Amy Hart. The images are flipped so you can't easily reverse Google image search.

  7. #3520

    Here is another pic, I hope comes through of this lady

    Quote Originally Posted by Film5947  [View Original Post]
    I decide to take a chance, never ever again. It was rule I lived by on there and I broke it. So many people ask for money upfront, as I soon I say no, and they keep giving me garbage, I report them and move on. You are right, I been getting so many more, ladies asking money for gas or deposit before we meet up. If it's not that, selling pics, videos or online relationship only crap. They think this another version of * or something.

    Karma is a * and it shall come back to her twice fold.
    I found another pic, she is doing a verification thing that I asked her to do.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails E42F0B31-C3F4-45E1-9978-7DEBC69FAE90.jpg‎  

  8. #3519
    Quote Originally Posted by CDX12  [View Original Post]
    I am honestly surprised at the amount of men that actually send money to women they haven't even seen. Are we really that desperate we can't find some through conventional means? Seeking was actually good before but we've let the women take control by satisfying their GPS and paying them absurd amounts of allowance. And it's only us that can normalize things back by not acquiescing to their demands.
    This! 100%.

  9. #3518

    I know. I Know!

    Quote Originally Posted by CDX12  [View Original Post]
    I am honestly surprised at the amount of men that actually send money to women they haven't even seen. Are we really that desperate we can't find some through conventional means? Seeking was actually good before but we've let the women take control by satisfying their GPS and paying them absurd amounts of allowance. And it's only us that can normalize things back by not acquiescing to their demands.
    I decide to take a chance, never ever again. It was rule I lived by on there and I broke it. So many people ask for money upfront, as I soon I say no, and they keep giving me garage, I report them and move on. You are right, I been getting so many more, ladies asking money for gas or deposit before we meet up. If it's not that, selling pics, videos or online relationship only crap. They think this another version of * or something.

    Karma is a * and it shall come back to her twice fold.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails C706D146-04BA-44FE-8F8E-CD1BDA55CCAF.jpg‎   4980151D-4D76-472C-BA7C-5B1CE0466C8E.jpg‎  

  10. #3517

    Got some vids and pics of her a while back

    Quote Originally Posted by Film5947  [View Original Post]
    SharpCharmer.

    She is a scammer. She will ask for money upfront (Gas money) before you meet. She does not want to verify who she is or call you. She's eventually sent me a picture with three fingers up. However, that could be prepared already. One hour back-and-forth negotiating. I decided to do something I never do. I sent some Gas money upfront. (Full tank for a big SUV gas money) As soon as I sent it then she asked me to send another $$ "help" for her troubles, because she's not going to meet. I'm not stupid, so I took my losses and reported her. Please if you see her again on the site report her. Make sure she does not scam anyone else again.
    She tried scamming me a while back but I never sent any money and in fact got her to send me video of her playing with her pussy and asshole! She really thought I'd send her money too lmao!! I'll post vid at some point.

  11. #3516

    Scammer

    Quote Originally Posted by Film5947  [View Original Post]
    SharpCharmer.

    She is a scammer. She will ask for money upfront (Gas money) before you meet. She does not want to verify who she is or call you. She's eventually sent me a picture with three fingers up. However, that could be prepared already. One hour back-and-forth negotiating. I decided to do something I never do. I sent some Gas money upfront. (Full tank for a big SUV gas money) As soon as I sent it then she asked me to send another $$ "help" for her troubles, because she's not going to meet. I'm not stupid, so I took my losses and reported her. Please if you see her again on the site report her. Make sure she does not scam anyone else again.
    She actually asked for more money and said she's not going to meet? That would take a big set if she had them. AS HAS BEEN SAID OVER AND OVER NEVER SEND MONEY FIRST!

  12. #3515
    Quote Originally Posted by Film5947  [View Original Post]
    SharpCharmer.

    She is a scammer. She will ask for money upfront (Gas money) before you meet. She does not want to verify who she is or call you. She's eventually sent me a picture with three fingers up. However, that could be prepared already. One hour back-and-forth negotiating. I decided to do something I never do. I sent some Gas money upfront. (Full tank for a big SUV gas money) As soon as I sent it then she asked me to send another $$ "help" for her troubles, because she's not going to meet. I'm not stupid, so I took my losses and reported her. Please if you see her again on the site report her. Make sure she does not scam anyone else again.
    I am honestly surprised at the amount of men that actually send money to women they haven't even seen. Are we really that desperate we can't find some through conventional means? Seeking was actually good before but we've let the women take control by satisfying their GPS and paying them absurd amounts of allowance. And it's only us that can normalize things back by not acquiescing to their demands.

  13. #3514

    SharpCharmer

    SharpCharmer.

    She is a scammer. She will ask for money upfront (Gas money) before you meet. She does not want to verify who she is or call you. She's eventually sent me a picture with three fingers up. However, that could be prepared already. One hour back-and-forth negotiating. I decided to do something I never do. I sent some Gas money upfront. (Full tank for a big SUV gas money) As soon as I sent it then she asked me to send another $$ "help" for her troubles, because she's not going to meet. I'm not stupid, so I took my losses and reported her. Please if you see her again on the site report her. Make sure she does not scam anyone else again.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails thumb.jpeg‎  

  14. #3513

    Petite kitty

    I am not looking for her number. I already have it. Just some details on the experience.

  15. #3512

    Similar experience

    Quote Originally Posted by Melbournefl  [View Original Post]
    Chatted with her on SA and she wanted $ for the address to meet her at in advance.. No. https://members.seeking.com/member/8...9-63c94297d6c2.
    She mention anything about not having phone service?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape