Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,291 to 13,305 of 30325
-
03-31-22 11:51 #17035Senior Member

Posts: 7335Vegas
So how did it go? Or was it so bad that you don't want to talk about it? Are the pics old or flattering?
Originally Posted by Wowzyzz
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-22 07:13 #17034Senior Member

Posts: 7335If you didn't want to get her panties off she must have been unattractive? I bet you could have left a nut in her? Was she that fat? Or ugly?
Originally Posted by TjtjtJall
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-22 01:39 #17033Senior Member

Posts: 56Elite
I saw that but was jw if anyone had a worthy experience.
Originally Posted by KingEpqng
[View Original Post]
Wb the elite executive escort contact?
They seem "legit".
Jw if anyone heard or used them.
Anything helps.
I would hate to spend so much for a let down.
-
03-30-22 22:16 #17032Senior Member

Posts: 142Bree
I did not try to dfk her so I am not sure. I also negotiated a lower rose count so I didn't want to push my luck!! She is cool for a qv at 80 roses, but I would negotiate a better flower count if she wants more!
Originally Posted by Pango1
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-22 22:13 #17031Senior Member

Posts: 1455Um
Did you read the site in totality?
That seems like a matchmaking site versus what this thread is for. Unless, they use that as a smoke screen. Even look at the about us and testimonials. The Google reviews even more point to you're in the wrong place here.
.
Originally Posted by YoungUn3393
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-22 21:55 #17030Senior Member

Posts: 1205You can see a line of track marks on her arm in the 7th picture. No thank you.
Originally Posted by FrankMeister
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-22 19:57 #17029Senior Member

Posts: 719Vegas
Saw for a qv BJ. She did the job but I was in no way interested in getting her panties off.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-22 18:32 #17028Senior Member

Posts: 1189Bad grill.
Originally Posted by FrankMeister
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-22 18:18 #17027Senior Member

Posts: 56Thoughts?
Hey why'all so I'm near Charlotte downtown / uptown and I came across a 'Elite executive escort' on Google maps. I called and they quoted an outcall for. 3.
Is this legit? Idk if they're worth it they offer no pics and I would hate to waste that much for a disappointing time.
I also came across this place https://selectdatesociety.com/about/.
Any word on this place?
Any info would be much appreciated guys tia.
-
03-30-22 17:29 #17026Senior Member

Posts: 100
-
03-30-22 17:28 #17025Senior Member

Posts: 100KittyKat
I remember seeing some comments a while back. When I search to RTFF I am getting all kinds of stuff but not what I want. This is the one I need info.
https://skipthegames.com/img/008/MTQ...c0M2I1NTIy.jpg
Thanks.
-
03-30-22 16:53 #17024Senior Member

Posts: 949New name and pics
Looks like this demon girl has selected another alias and changed her pics. I still say stay the fock (sic) away from her.
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...y/206451952935
Originally Posted by MiddleAge57
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Helsinki
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-22 12:57 #17023Senior Member

Posts: 7335I seen that picture. I don't know how flattering it is or how old it is? These girls have a way of hiding things. She looks fine in the picture, but I don't know how accurate it is. I prefer a little meat on a woman. I have had good times and horrible experiences with bigger women. As long as she is flexible enough for me to get inside her pussy, all is good.
Originally Posted by KingEpqng
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-22 12:31 #17022Senior Member

Posts: 1455I'm sure she is
Did you see the pic of her standing up? She's definitely on the heavier side.
.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-22 12:18 #17021Senior Member

Posts: 60I got an appointment with her later, I'll post this afternoon if all goes good. Do you know any other good big tit providers around?
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





