Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 181 to 195 of 518
-
03-30-22 19:47 #338Senior Member

Posts: 563I saw Ruby a couple weeks and thought it was an okay date. She deepthroats well, but you can tell that pussy has mileage and gets used a lot throughout the day, plus the evident stomach damage that she doesn't show you when she bombards you with picture.
All in all, decent date. But definitely not worth the hassle she puts you through to see her.
-
03-29-22 21:53 #337Senior Member

Posts: 1085Ruby
Ruby stood me up twice I confirmed at every opportunity and got the yes we are on and then I get in the area and I find later that she has overslept. Or she went to a friends or she had a poker game. I gave up.
-
03-29-22 15:30 #336Senior Member

Posts: 790Ruby
Ditto in my dreams what Carl said and then some! She does not disappoint! But there's got to be others who are comparable? Can't keep going to the well too many times.
Originally Posted by WhyCarlWhy
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-22 10:45 #335Senior Member

Posts: 38If you are being charged "premium rates" from SA, then you are doing it wrong. Really wrong. If you are like me and into GFE, then you should be able to have an outing (restaurant / bar), head back to your place, kissing, BBBJ (of course! An SB would never try to cover you for BJ) and bang her out (possibly raw. Not for me, but no judgement) for anywhere from 200-400 (depending on the city). This whole process (assuming she doesn't stay overnight, which she might) takes on average 4-6 hours. Using 300 as a median, that's about 50 per hour. That's just bad math for a WG. Most WG that I've known would not charge 50/ hour. They usually want 120 just for a half hour.
Originally Posted by Manders250
[View Original Post]
Point is you will find WG on Seeking, but they are easy to spot and should be reported and ignored. Real SBs are never going to charge you per hour, or upcharge for anal, bb, kissing, extra nut, etc. It's literally night and day. That being said, I am giving thumbs down for the membership price hike though. I use SA whenever I travel, so I buy monthly memberships from time to time. The price increase is not a welcomed sight.
My. 02.
-
03-15-22 14:34 #334Senior Member

Posts: 113Ruby
I saw Ruby again this weekend and all I have to say is WOW! Each visit just keeps getting better. It's good to have someone that you can go to in this times when many girls charge exorbitant prices and their service is mediocre at best.
She doesn't post so there's no link, but her number and pics can be found in the Ft. Lauderdale section, or just ask.
-
03-12-22 15:51 #333Senior Member

Posts: 56I'm visiting the area and interested. Sending PM.
Originally Posted by Mchefkm
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-22 05:34 #332Senior Member

Posts: 790Nuru
Any recommended Nuru specialists?
TIA.
-
02-21-22 12:04 #331Senior Member

Posts: 490Antonia UTR / Feb 26th
Rare Saturday day hours available this week for our gem of a lady, usually only eves & Sundays, enjoy, hit me for contract.
Originally Posted by Mchefkm
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-22 16:01 #330Regular Member

Posts: 8She was a great session. Thanks OWO! Full GFE for a BBW.
Originally Posted by NickyJ1969
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-22 17:16 #329Senior Member

Posts: 85Antonia
Where is Antonia's link? I've been searching for quite a while and can't find it!
Originally Posted by Mchefkm
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-22 10:16 #328Senior Member

Posts: 870Christian mingles? If I remember correctly, never been on it though.
Originally Posted by Rcl44
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-22 06:02 #327Senior Member

Posts: 99Yhanks for the intro.
Originally Posted by OneWayOut
[View Original Post]
She was an awesome date. Going to see her often as I can.
-
01-07-22 23:20 #326Senior Member

Posts: 99UTR Antonia
Fellow member onewayout gave me contact info for this amazing hottie. She has a cozy incall.
She is a very beautiful and intelligent woman. More than capable of having a deep and interesting conversation. She is curvy with soft skin. Great kisser, responds to Daty with enthusiasm. BBBJ is some of the best I ever had. She has a day job so available evenings only. I am seeing her again and she might be my new ATF.
-
01-01-22 19:15 #325Senior Member

Posts: 490Antonia
Took on NYeve with the best dam BBBJ known to man. Her DT skills are wild & erotic. After I almost couldn't take more,had her jump on for an extremely wet cowgirl ride. OMG that tight wet pussy was a gift in itself. To extend my fun I put her into doggie and she on her own was pushing back in rythm that had me so close. Antonia had erotic ideas and demanded a porn style facial w CIM included. This one here is a sweetheart and true cum lover 140/240 is a great deal for the unrushed and uninhibited date. UTR for our pleasure. PM me on #. She has never posted and won't. Happy Hunting.
Originally Posted by OneWayOut
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-21 08:30 #324Senior Member

Posts: 213Thank you.
Originally Posted by GoodYin41
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





