Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15066
    Quote Originally Posted by ToRemain  [View Original Post]
    BUT, It's hit now. Like Tammy might literally be one of the few cute ones left that's out on a somewhat consistent basis. Other than that you mostly have to get lucky, or catch some poor girl just tryna come up with some cash. Before she got on crack Tammy could've been on only fans or some shit, she was legitimately pretty, and had a nice ass body. She's still okay now, but someone else more familiar with her from a while back would have to vouch, she was bad, and pretty much down for anything. That's probably why her ass stay pregnant, Mfs be going raw in that coochie 💀128078;127997;.
    Is there a pic of Tammy? Just curious. I wouldn't raw a street hooker but I am curious what she look like.

  2. #15065

    Peak FIB had some baddies

    Quote Originally Posted by Bobby6758  [View Original Post]
    Is there any actual pretty SW? LOL every time I am in the area they all busted.
    BUT, It's hit now. Like Tammy might literally be one of the few cute ones left that's out on a somewhat consistent basis. Other than that you mostly have to get lucky, or catch some poor girl just tryna come up with some cash. Before she got on crack Tammy could've been on only fans or some shit, she was legitimately pretty, and had a nice ass body. She's still okay now, but someone else more familiar with her from a while back would have to vouch, she was bad, and pretty much down for anything. That's probably why her ass stay pregnant, Mfs be going raw in that coochie 💀128078;127997;.

  3. #15064
    Quote Originally Posted by MrTattoo  [View Original Post]
    She probably both I wouldn't touch her tho you should have told her about Fib LOL.
    If I hadn't gotten some last night nor on my way to pick my child up from school I may have picked her up. Looked like she had a nice rack, sag tittied or not they looked a little big.

  4. #15063
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    Saw this woman walking on Fontaine Rd close to Floyd. I'm assuming she's a beggar or homeless woman. I always see them at bad times. Quite a few of them around the area. They are not much to look at but I'm sure they will give head at decent prices. Got to release that nut right LOL.
    She probably both I wouldn't touch her tho you should have told her about Fib LOL.

  5. #15062

    Homeless or beggar

    Saw this woman walking on Fontaine Rd close to Floyd. I'm assuming she's a beggar or homeless woman. I always see them at bad times. Quite a few of them around the area. They are not much to look at but I'm sure they will give head at decent prices. Got to release that nut right LOL.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 017CA5C7-D331-401B-B488-670CD19C1CE3.jpg‎   F44114F6-7CB9-4A75-996E-5A8E2A0D562B.jpg‎  

  6. #15061
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcus07  [View Original Post]
    Yea that's the one I'm talking about. What is the best time of day to catch her at? I checked this morning after work around 630 and nothing.
    I only saw her once in the morning. That was at the QT a few months ago. I can't tell you the best time to catch her because I honestly don't know. I've seen her a lot in the afternoon and late at night. But I can tell you where she hangs out: RaceTrac on Floyd Rd, sometimes at that Exxon down the road, behind the Bank of America, QT, or you'll see her walking down Floyd Rd or Veterans Memorial. I haven't seen her out in a couple weeks. That is another thing about her. There are times you won't see her for about a month, and then there will be times you'll see her every day for a month. LOL. I used to have her phone number but I don't have it anymore because she'll be calling me and texting me all the time asking for money.

  7. #15060
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    If you talking about Misty who be begging off of Floyd Rd (mostly RaceTrac) then you not going to find a picture of her. She's old and ugly but has a big soft ass. Gives decent head (covered or bare) for only 20 bucks. Let's you go UTC and feel her ass during the deed. Takes instructions very well. Only downfall is she talks so much and you have no idea what she talking about. Plus she's ugly. But not a bad price for some ok head. I only see her when I really need to let out a nut. Also some nights or even days she's always out when you try to look for her you can't find her. She mostly hangs out at that picnic area at RaceTrac on Floyd rd.
    Yea that's the one I'm talking about. What is the best time of day to catch her at? I checked this morning after work around 630 and nothing.

  8. #15059
    Quote Originally Posted by Jokerr884  [View Original Post]
    Wow that's a first. Aunty on the video is always out. Hit up Drummond ave she usually sit down on that road. As for bluff I mostly see BSW but once in a while you'll catch some WSW. I love WSW too and haven't caught any new ones lately.
    Where is this video of Aunty?

  9. #15058
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    Misty is white. There is a Latina SW who hangs out on Wendell Ave off of F I B. Her name is Mimi. Nice soft ass but looks are meh. If you're massage provider is Asian she may do fairly well as there hasn't been an Asian SW in years. I just hope she has good head game.
    Nah she's Mixed I been talking about her on a few posts. LOL she told me when she goes just for a walk so many men hit on her and wonder how many guys she could get off the street.

  10. #15057
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobby6758  [View Original Post]
    I prefer mixed, black or Latina women. Is she one of those? Since I Heard amazing ass?

    My Massage Provider told me she wonders how much she would make being a SW for a day LOL.
    Misty is white. There is a Latina SW who hangs out on Wendell Ave off of F I B. Her name is Mimi. Nice soft ass but looks are meh. If you're massage provider is Asian she may do fairly well as there hasn't been an Asian SW in years. I just hope she has good head game.

  11. #15056
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    LOL SW are usually ugly because they know they only real horny guys would give them the time or day. However there is that one cute SW with an amazing ass. She has a pic that's quite a few pages back she's worth looking for to see the picture. However I hear she has ground rules.
    I prefer mixed, black or Latina women. Is she one of those? Since I Heard amazing ass?

    My Massage Provider told me she wonders how much she would make being a SW for a day LOL.

  12. #15055
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobby6758  [View Original Post]
    Is there any actual pretty SW? LOL every time I am in the area they all busted.
    LOL SW are usually ugly because they know they only real horny guys would give them the time or day. However there is that one cute SW with an amazing ass. She has a pic that's quite a few pages back she's worth looking for to see the picture. However I hear she has ground rules.

  13. #15054

    Pretty SW

    Is there any actual pretty SW? LOL every time I am in the area they all busted.

  14. #15053
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcus07  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have a pic of this misty chick I be hearing about. Supposedly she got a big ass. I did a search but no pics. For the ones who have seen her if you had to compare her ass with someone who might that be so I can get a better visual of how big that ass is.
    If you talking about Misty who be begging off of Floyd Rd (mostly RaceTrac) then you not going to find a picture of her. She's old and ugly but has a big soft ass. Gives decent head (covered or bare) for only 20 bucks. Let's you go UTC and feel her ass during the deed. Takes instructions very well. Only downfall is she talks so much and you have no idea what she talking about. Plus she's ugly. But not a bad price for some ok head. I only see her when I really need to let out a nut. Also some nights or even days she's always out when you try to look for her you can't find her. She mostly hangs out at that picnic area at RaceTrac on Floyd rd.

  15. #15052

    Misty?

    Does anyone have a pic of this misty chick I be hearing about. Supposedly she got a big ass. I did a search but no pics. For the ones who have seen her if you had to compare her ass with someone who might that be so I can get a better visual of how big that ass is.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape