Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 676 of 2216 FirstFirst ... 176 576 626 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 726 776 1176 1676 ... LastLast
Results 10,126 to 10,140 of 33231
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23106
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1190

    Blue Ash sting

    Quote Originally Posted by ColsSubBoy  [View Original Post]
    Saw this ad. No face pics and no name. In Blue Ash, so I'm not trying. Sent some texts without any response just to you with them.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...nnati/78316000#.
    I agree. As you said, no face pics and no name. Also, it's the first time this "girl" has advertised on LC (go to "More Pics & Reviews" at the bottom of the page, then click on "Old Posts".

  2. #23105

    Emalee

    Met up with her over the weekend. Typical Springdale notel room was clean. Hhr all positions finished CIM. Few extra pounds than what's seen in the pics but nice girl.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/78244233

  3. #23104

    Blue Ash sting?

    Saw this ad. No face pics and no name. In Blue Ash, so I'm not trying. Sent some texts without any response just to you with them.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...nnati/78316000#.

  4. #23103

    Burner apps

    Looking for advice on burner apps.

    To know I'm legit look for my posts on the street walker forum.

    I'm looking to expand into escorts (especially Rochelle at the man cave) but would prefer to use a burner. I can't pull off an actual burner phone (due to my SO) so I'm looking to see what other mongers use for Android.

    I've done research into apps but wonder what success you guys have had with android apps.

  5. #23102

    Anna

    2nd link is anna. She is real, but seems to be going down hill, not GFE. Met her once like a year ago.

  6. #23101

    Bush girl

    Quote Originally Posted by BlindSquirrel  [View Original Post]
    I know this is the Cincinnati forum, but I thought I'd report on my Friday night adventure while in Columbus in case anyone ventures up that way. I know spinners for a reasonable donation are getting harder, so. I had a fun dream with Nicole Friday night. She's a very sweet girl with spinner body with a beautiful full Bush. Pussy gets very wet when she rubs it, so she gets into it. Oral skills are a bit mechanical, but she'll slow down and give attention to the boys, but you'll have to ask, in which case, she follows directions well. Her hair is shorter now, but it's definitely her in the pics. As a bonus, her perky nipples lactate if that's your thing. 140 for hhr. Only down side is she has a candy habit, but most do anymore. Her ad is still active from Friday night on STG. I will repeat.
    Saw her late 2021 she is the girl in ad and looks close to her pics, her pimp boyfriend is always close by and we had a slight disagreement that we straightened out before.

    She won't ride or do doggy for long.

    She was fresh and semi into it.

    I would repeat if in the area but not drive to Columbus just to see her.

  7. #23100

    To good.

    I'm going to say just one thing. Read the forum. Next, I wouldn't touch anything in Florence right now. Your welcome. PB.

  8. #23099
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1897

    Too Good To Be True

    You are new. I recommend reading the forum going back six months or so. Since you are new, you are more vulnerable. That suggests you should not be the first to try someone no one before you has reviewed. (Like the profiles you posted.) This is referred to at TakingOneForTheTeam or TOFTT. You do not want such an attempt to lead to any unwanted discoveries. Stick to well-reviewed women for your first dozen or so encounters. Then follow all the rules you will find in this forum. Report your experience with everyone you see regardless if others have seen them before you. Two key pieces of advice: 1) NEVER send any money as a deposit or in advance! NEVER! It's always a scam. 2) NEVER give the money until after the deed is done. NEVER. You may get away with it in one out of four encounters but for three of four times, you will lose your money. (Of course, having this happen to you it will give you valuable experience! So, your call.) Good luck and report back on all your efforts even if they result in an aborted attempt.

    BAM.


  9. #23098
    Quote Originally Posted by HoleDigger;5846594[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/ohio/cincinnati/78172865[/URL]

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/78173600

    Anybody have any input on these 2?
    Think of this as a bank, got to put some info in to get info out. With no posting history it is impossible to tell if you are the unwanted uncle, want to be manager, 15 year old just learning to spank it or who knows might be a legit stand up honest dude just wanting a little fun?

    TOFTT Go see some of these providers make a report. Easier to get info when you give some.

  10. #23097

  11. #23096

    Kandypants

    Quote Originally Posted by LongDriver1970  [View Original Post]
    Met up with her last week at her Incall she is cool had fun went over the hour but she was cool with it. As reported by others she likes to hit a pipe while activities are taking place maybe doesn't do that with outcall. I didn't give a shit do what you got to do most are doing it they just hide it. I will repeat.
    Is her incall still over in western hills or out towards white oak.

  12. #23095
    Quote Originally Posted by DysPHunction  [View Original Post]
    I'm interested.
    Read all the post an save your money. RTFF.

  13. #23094
    Quote Originally Posted by TapThat  [View Original Post]
    4 ads the same day, different area code, says all the right things.

    Willing to bet if you contacted they will ask for a deposit.
    $50 deposit. Always a sure way to know it a Scam they ask what area. Doesn't matter where you tell them they try to set appointment with deposit.

  14. #23093
    Quote Originally Posted by YesMaamiam  [View Original Post]
    I made a post with the same inquiry a couple weeks ago. Hoping someone has some intel.
    I believeI've seen that lion tatoo on porn hub.

  15. #23092

    Hope someone replies

    Quote Originally Posted by RtJameson  [View Original Post]
    Couldn't find any reports through search, anyone have any info on this one?

    https://tryst.link/escort/wettyreddy36
    I made a post with the same inquiry a couple weeks ago. Hoping someone has some intel.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape