Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,321 to 13,335 of 30326
-
03-29-22 09:11 #17006Senior Member

Posts: 26My follow mongers
I apologize for the delay on the reports. I am going to try to catch up. I hoped to offer reviews on other providers instead of service announcements on blondie watermelon gut.
Companion's Handle: Juliette Love = Date of Visits: September-October 2021 = Profile URL: https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/juliette...arlotte-234955 = Location: House Incalls 60 Min = Sessions Activities: GFE-FS-YMMV.
Back in the day I used to have a P411 account which I found Juliette. Her screening process was fast. We were able to set up appointment same day. The 1st date was at hotel 30 min session. Her performance was amazing basic GFE, FS, I was able to pop'ed hard and wanting more. Overall appearance was OK. Decent face (bad teeth) She's a short girl on the chubby side which works for me. I love big, fat breasts and juicy ass.
After that appointment it was easier for us to meet at her place. Unfortunately, it was a dump that smells of cats but going forward she provided YMMV for me. Rest of the appointments and sessions were 60 min. BBFS with multiple pops, I was addicted. However, as the saying goes "All good things must come to an end," around early November, she started calling me for advances so had to cut her off. Overall, as a provider she's good for the money but buyer be beware she has her demons, slow on the responses, and if you do make appt better at a hotel instead of her home.
-
03-29-22 09:04 #17005Senior Member

Posts: 949Marie
I saw this girl Monday afternoon on Independence. Her pics are 100% legit. Her kitty is tight, fuzzy, and naturally wet. Her tits are huge, natural, and perky. Has a couple of small tattoos. She charges 120 for a QV and 150 for a HH. I like her enough to see her again. She is too nice to be a working girl.
She's getting ready to start a legitimate job so she may be hard to schedule an appointment with.
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...n/470643082458
-
03-29-22 06:11 #17004Senior Member

Posts: 47Seen both of them. It's a safe and clean environment which is great but yeah they upcharge like crazy for everything.
Originally Posted by TheMechanik365
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-22 02:10 #17003Regular Member

Posts: 81Tgtbt
Got to be.
https://aaok.com.listcrawler.eu/post...lotte/78240567
Please say no.
-
03-29-22 02:08 #17002Regular Member

Posts: 81
-
03-29-22 02:07 #17001Regular Member

Posts: 81Amber
Saw Amber. She's cool. Fat ass. Basic positions. No riding. Nothing special. 5/10 or 4/10. Probably closer to 5/10 than 4/10.
-
03-29-22 00:12 #17000Senior Member

Posts: 116She's my type for sure, but not sure I want to spend that to find out, if I do I will report back.
Originally Posted by TrustyNine
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-22 00:09 #16999Senior Member

Posts: 116Yes I should have read the indie Forum, my mistake, but hopefully it want happen again. It was really the worst provider I have seen.
Originally Posted by TheMechanik365
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-22 00:06 #16998Senior Member

Posts: 116Sammy Summers Where
Macho would like to meet her but not seen her post since 3/22. She does not respond to text either. How can one get in touch with her if you know?
Originally Posted by MachoManny
[View Original Post]
Stay Safe.
-
03-28-22 23:44 #16997Regular Member

Posts: 81Henny
https://aaok.com.listcrawler.eu/post...lotte/78231408#.
Saw Henny. I liked her. Not much to say though. Basic positions. No riding. Opened the door naked. 5 or 4 out of 10 experience. Closer to a 5 than 4.
-
03-28-22 23:28 #16996Senior Member

Posts: 52Anyone?
Any info on her? Tried setting something up last week send her a message fast response, then when I was ready I got ghosted.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lotte/78162228
-
03-28-22 17:57 #16995Banned Member

Posts: 905The first one has to many payment options what chick you ever saw had visa LOL paypal. Amex is first I always run when I see a payment option other than cash first. Only 2 options make sense is cash and cash app.
Originally Posted by SuperWetOddit
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-22 16:53 #16994Regular Member

Posts: 81Sweet Southern Bell
Pass on Tracy. The only thing I remember of her is boardom. Waste of money. 2/10.
Originally Posted by Hollowpoint1
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-22 16:13 #16993Senior Member

Posts: 323Bad demons
Seen her about 10 years ago definitely not 19 avoid at all cost.
Originally Posted by Helsinki
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-22 15:53 #16992Senior Member

Posts: 114Not real
Or she may be real and will rob you or she is someone else not in that picture. I've tried to meet with her a few times and it never worked out. Research her number, you will find other girls who don't look like her used the same number. That is a Huge red flag.
Originally Posted by Helsinki
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





