Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,986 to 3,000 of 24022
-
03-29-22 18:30 #21037Senior Member

Posts: 178Recon
Use universal precaution (skate board, bike, horse). Let me be clear recon at least 2 block diameter. Peer as far down each street as possible.
Originally Posted by BudBowl2001
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-22 18:29 #21036Senior Member

Posts: 2159Most vehicles are Chevys, with the trucks being Tahoes, F150's, Dodge Chargers.
Originally Posted by BudBowl2001
[View Original Post]
I've seen undercover being the same vehicles, Camaros, Challengers, Silverados.
If I'm in front, I usually look for lights or light looking objects in the grill and bumper. If I'm behind them, I look for some light or brake light looking box in the rear window, especially if there is already a brake light on the trunk / wing or above the rear glass.
-
03-29-22 17:35 #21035Senior Member

Posts: 284Half Pint
Definitely one that I miss. She took anal like a champ.
Originally Posted by Skiper
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-22 12:39 #21034Senior Member

Posts: 1239Visiting next week
Making a visit to the super bowl city from the city where we have yet to make it to the super bowl. Anyways, been trying to catch up on activities for mongers in the city, and get a lay of the land and area from the board here. Nebraska seems to be the place, especially northern end. Curious as to what TPD drives for unmarked or undercover, so I can be on lookout during mongering ops. Also do any of the hotels or notels along Nebraska or elsewhere offer 1 hr rates, so I am at least off the streets during covert playtime. Thanks in advance gentlemen.
-
03-29-22 10:39 #21033Senior Member

Posts: 2159Heidi. Crazy chick as mentioned. 2 out of 3 times if you see her for a bit, she'll be hitting herself in the head.
Originally Posted by Carlanga
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-22 07:57 #21032Regular Member

Posts: 47:30 the new prime time
Went for a ride this morning found 3 between Fowler and fletcher a red head a blonde and a brunette that I believe I've scooped up before kept riding toward milk found 2 more before Bush on the side street east of Nebraska a rough looking older blonde WSW and a grey haired WSW wearing a oversized t shirt made it down to the heaven and found a Hispanic SW and a BSW swing around and headed back for the red head made the scoop and wasn't disappointed with my decision throat game on point standard donation will be out again this evening.
-
03-28-22 22:06 #21031Senior Member

Posts: 2354Laura Half Pint
No, I haven't seen her in a long time. Carlanga says she's no longer working. Last time I saw her she was in a MHP on Palm River Rd & 50th.
Originally Posted by SilverBackKing
[View Original Post]
She used to always want to take it back door.
-
03-28-22 19:04 #21030Senior Member

Posts: 178Do you have contact info for her I'll help her out.
Originally Posted by Skiper
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-22 17:45 #21029Senior Member

Posts: 588Rly?
Sure you saw who you think you saw?
Originally Posted by SilverBackKing
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-22 15:41 #21028Senior Member

Posts: 50Can't find anything other than low value targets. Haven seems dead. Annoyed.
-
03-28-22 11:19 #21027Senior Member

Posts: 2354Calling to meat?
Originally Posted by Carlanga
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/atta...9&d=1345642520
-
03-28-22 06:10 #21026Senior Member

Posts: 70That's Diana, she walks on Nebraska by the pink pussycat.
Originally Posted by Fuktard
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-22 17:19 #21025Regular Member

Posts: 6Who is this?
Originally Posted by ColdDrinks
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-22 14:57 #21024Regular Member

Posts: 4Finally found one
Cruise all of Nebraska ran down 7th to old faithful and it was all dry came back around after a loop or 2 back up Hillsborough then back north on Nebraska lot of LEO no SW made it all the way back to the new 711 and there one was brunette thin took direction well standard donation for headache relief with a tip bbbjws for. 25 didn't get a name but will repeat.
-
03-27-22 08:09 #21023Senior Member

Posts: 1188Half Pint
Out of the game but always calling to meet.












Reply With Quote





