Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,136 to 12,150 of 59516
-
03-28-22 23:30 #47381Banned Member

Posts: 2410You should have stuck around longer because Emily and Eva were working and there both sexy as hell.
Originally Posted by DaSlickster
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-22 23:28 #47380Banned Member

Posts: 2410Maybe your definition of cute is definition of beautiful, throw the guy an bone and help him out, let him decide.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-22 23:24 #47379Banned Member

Posts: 2410Massage Party- Kennesaw Lu's
I walked in and was greeted by crazy Gina, I asked if GFE was available and she no but that a Massage Party was. I asked what that entailed and she said "all 4 girls massage you"! I figured what the hell I might as well take one for the team, Chris and Kelly each grabbed me by the hand and said "you're the king today" and that's all it took. Both of them are very nice and quite attractive, Gina and Johanna then followed us into the room to get started. Chris is really sexy, has the best personality and speaks great English, Kelly is is more demure and quit and very beautiful, Johanna has a really nice body and Gina is flat out crazy but very fun. There were hands on every part of my body, literally and I couldn't wait for the flip, that's when things really heated up. Each girl took their turn in rotation which kept me on edge the entire time, they all have great technique. When it came time to commence the activities my body soon convulsed for next couple of minutes to near rigor mortis, I was a happy man. I tipped each very generously to show my appreciation and make a lasting impression, 5 big OTD and I was on my way home to sleep like a hibernating bear.
-
03-28-22 23:22 #47378Banned Member

Posts: 13634How about a good description of Monica? PM if necessary.
Originally Posted by AtlantaFunGuy
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-22 23:21 #47377Banned Member

Posts: 13634Nice report. You only have 4 reports, but they're all very good. Keep up that tempo.
Originally Posted by DuDuBrown
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-22 23:09 #47376Senior Member

Posts: 39Massage Legend
Interesting, will try to stop by on Tuesday for lunch to try out Monica, will def report back.
Originally Posted by AtlantaFunGuy
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-22 22:32 #47375Senior Member

Posts: 48Visiting Douglasville
Taking the wife to Douglasville to get something done.
Going to take her a couple hrs. So I have time to roam around by myself any recommendations where I could get some FS or at least some cheap HJ just as a distraction thanks.
-
03-28-22 21:53 #47374Senior Member

Posts: 4061I've seen a few BCW's, big cute women. However have not seen BBW's. I definitely haven't seen any BBWs with asses. All wide and flat. Your best bet is to try the indies.
Originally Posted by MotorheadBiker
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-22 20:25 #47373Senior Member

Posts: 109Bbw
Any place where BBW can be had for massage with good finish?
-
03-28-22 19:48 #47372Senior Member

Posts: 80Royal spa
I made the trip down to Oakcliff today and visited Royal Spa to see if the hype was real. Was greeted by a Korean lady about 50 who escorted me to the room. Once inside the room she asked me for. 8 house fee for an hour. I obliged and paid her 3 . 2's and 4 . 05's, when I did this she asked me if I had a tip for the masseuse, I assured her that I did. She asked if she could collect the tip, I told her I would tip when I left, she agreed. Another sexier Korean about the same age or a little younger came in and gave me a decent massage for about 30 minutes. On the flip she asked me what I wanted. I asked for L2 and we settled on. 1, She is very talented as far as L2 goes, and used no cover and CIM. Her L2 talent made up for the average massage, and made up for being shorted on time. Total damage out the door 1. 8 but I will return.
-
03-28-22 18:53 #47371Senior Member

Posts: 4061I got a handy at Jojo's a long time back. It was because I knew the girl from when she was at Li's. We had to be quiet plus she was rushing me to cum. When I left I saw the computer that had shown all the rooms. I heard from her a month later, saying that she moved to a different location LOL.
Originally Posted by TreatHerWell
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-22 18:29 #47370Regular Member

Posts: 16Don't make the same mistake like mine!
You shouldn't get involved with this girl! Don't make the same mistake I made a few years ago when I ran into a provider who worked at the MPs in Forsyth. Stay strictly with client and provider's business. Don't involved further and end up with hurting yourself!
Originally Posted by BearHunt
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-22 18:16 #47369Senior Member

Posts: 37Thank you so much guys! I come to my sense now. That's why I asked for your wisdom words before losing my money!
Originally Posted by SgtSoros
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-22 17:40 #47368Senior Member

Posts: 240Massage Legend / New Girl "Monica" 3/28/22
Thanks for sharing the "roster update" Informed by your extremely timely info, I stopped by and learned "Cici" moved on after less than a week. BTW, Monica is 26.
Originally Posted by Sukkvv11
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-22 17:29 #47367Regular Member

Posts: 4No. 1 Massage Cumberland Blvd
I don't usually go to massage parlors on a regular basis but from time to time I do like to get a nice rub and tug. I normally go to Li's Massage on Windy Hill but decided to check this parlor out today since it was within walking distance of my hotel. Opted for 1 hour massage ($70). I got a basic oil rubdown from May. Looked a little older but still cute. I would've liked a bit more pressure on the massage, particularly around my shoulders which is where I'm typically the stiffest at but overall it was OK. Not much teasing from her but she did not object to me caressing her thighs.
On the flip she briefly massage my head full of dreadlocks before motioning for a HJ. She voluntarily lifted her shirt and bra up to let me suck on her boobs. Kind of small but I made do. I was also feeling all on her ass inside of her leggings. No underwear on. Did briefly play with her pussy but it was over her leggings rather than inside. After about 10 minutes of tugging I shot my load. Gave her a $60 tip. I will return whenever I get that massage itch again.











Reply With Quote




