Escort Review: Escort Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 12,796 to 12,810 of 37350
-
03-29-22 09:19 #24555Senior Member

Posts: 187Staxx
Thanks for the heads up! I will definitely keep my eyes open. And totally agree, the incense is almost a deal breaker. Almost LOL.
Originally Posted by NightRider11
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-22 08:49 #24554Senior Member

Posts: 68Last time I saw Staxx the session was good but as I was leaving she said oh my boyfriend just arrived off handedly. As I left I saw a brown (I think) Crown Vic sitting in the parking lot facing her door and a dude just staring at me. Probably no big deal but I did see her driving away in that car so must have been him. Just keep your head on a swivel when you go see her. And that incense or whatever she uses is nauseating, I can smell it long before I even get into the room and I have to shower and change clothes after.
Originally Posted by DirtyDaddyRva
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-22 22:15 #24553Senior Member

Posts: 135Alara
I used to see Alara once in a while as well for something different. She is a bit different, but has an amazing little body, was sweet in her way, and had a very discrete home. She raised her rates without any service upgrades available, put on a little weight I didn't prefer, and moved, so that was that. I will say she was 100% reliable and never high, so there were pluses. Here is her site:
Originally Posted by MarioPlumber
[View Original Post]
http://temptingtouch.com/contact.htm
-
03-28-22 22:06 #24552Regular Member

Posts: 4Amber Rose.
Hey anyone looking for a nice time contact Amber Rose was not disappointed. Beautiful breast, hot little ass plus loved the red hair.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/774969955359
-
03-28-22 20:54 #24551Regular Member

Posts: 21More info
They are all on Erotic monkey.
Originally Posted by Jcn1965
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-22 18:41 #24550Senior Member

Posts: 48Yes
So I guess she did post today. I have a place close by so I just took her there but as far as know she doesn't have a room or like to bring dates there. And no car. Other than that she's a good time. Menu and rates vary but are in line with standard maybe a little higher. Good head game, cim.
Originally Posted by RomanRich
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-22 18:30 #24549Regular Member

Posts: 21Dakota bliss
Hey I have seen multiple reviews on Dakota bliss. I want to give it s try thought I had something setup then she went silent. I she hard to get a hold of or unreliable. Would really like to see her.
-
03-28-22 18:21 #24548Senior Member

Posts: 1449So thanks for the reviews but if you could post the link so we can see her ad and make determination based on your review and pictures makes a lot easier. I've never heard of any of the ones you posted about so it helps me. Thanks be safe.
Originally Posted by MarioPlumber
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-22 17:49 #24547Senior Member

Posts: 491This Amber Rose?
Is this the one you are talking about? She posted on STG today. Looks nice, can you share some more details? Not sure the car play only is going to work for me, especially off of W Broad but interested just the same.
Originally Posted by AppoGuy
[View Original Post]
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...a/790600739496
-
03-28-22 17:01 #24546Regular Member

Posts: 21Alara
Ok I have been to see Alara off and on for couple years. Old farm house west end I called this past weekend she is no longer there you have to get hotel or your own place. I knew she was moving but it was taking her forever. So I know Alara some guys love her some guys think she's different. I like her decent massage more of a body rub with finish. She's always treated me good and she is always reliable. Reliable is something most of these girls are not. You always know what you're getting. Saw one post where guy got more than the norm never had that ID I'd have to say since that's the only time I've heard that I'd say its a lie.
-
03-28-22 16:53 #24545Regular Member

Posts: 21Aspen
OK I went to see aspen awhile back. Sorry I'm new member so its been awhile back. Got to hotel in west end very unorganized trying to get me in room going in her car to get room access key took so long to get response from her after I got to hotel staff came up to see what I was doing. Get in room she looked ok I'm guessing mid 40's she is short big tits not really that pretty. I paid for massage it sucked. Sorry I saw some good reviews on here I don't know what y'all saw in her. She would not shut up worse than my last review she talked about her ex her son everything under the sun distracted a lot. Actual hands on massage time maybe 15 minutes when it came to after party I wasn't even interested. I was just glad to get out of there. I think my ears were ringing for 2 days never again.
-
03-28-22 16:42 #24544Regular Member

Posts: 21Brittany
So I saw Brittany this past Friday. Saw her ad on them. She is pretty girl little thick. Saw her downtown address. I paid for a massage it sucked she had run out of oil and lotion. She wouldn't shut up. In a pinch I guess I might go back but it would be last resort. When it came to the after party it was like she wanted me to spell out what I wanted. Started moaning when I wasn't even doing anything can't stand the faking. If you ain't feeling it don't fake it.
-
03-28-22 15:54 #24543Regular Member

Posts: 2Anyone ever dream on this gal?
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...n/169526162187
-
03-28-22 15:24 #24542Senior Member

Posts: 220Smoke
Not sure who sent me a number saying that Smoke was out of retirement but that is not true. That number does not go to Smoke but goes to a different working lady. She said she has been getting a lot of calls for Smoke. Just putting it out there.
-
03-28-22 14:14 #24541Senior Member

Posts: 192Sophia
https://sofialopez.escortbook.com/
Had an excellent ride $$ 5 and worth it all. Full menu and full hour. Looks better than pictures. CBJ dfk mish k9 etc. Good time.









Reply With Quote






