Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,136 to 12,150 of 59506
-
03-28-22 18:53 #47371Senior Member

Posts: 4061I got a handy at Jojo's a long time back. It was because I knew the girl from when she was at Li's. We had to be quiet plus she was rushing me to cum. When I left I saw the computer that had shown all the rooms. I heard from her a month later, saying that she moved to a different location LOL.
Originally Posted by TreatHerWell
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-22 18:29 #47370Regular Member

Posts: 16Don't make the same mistake like mine!
You shouldn't get involved with this girl! Don't make the same mistake I made a few years ago when I ran into a provider who worked at the MPs in Forsyth. Stay strictly with client and provider's business. Don't involved further and end up with hurting yourself!
Originally Posted by BearHunt
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-22 18:16 #47369Senior Member

Posts: 37Thank you so much guys! I come to my sense now. That's why I asked for your wisdom words before losing my money!
Originally Posted by SgtSoros
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-22 17:40 #47368Senior Member

Posts: 240Massage Legend / New Girl "Monica" 3/28/22
Thanks for sharing the "roster update" Informed by your extremely timely info, I stopped by and learned "Cici" moved on after less than a week. BTW, Monica is 26.
Originally Posted by Sukkvv11
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-22 17:29 #47367Regular Member

Posts: 4No. 1 Massage Cumberland Blvd
I don't usually go to massage parlors on a regular basis but from time to time I do like to get a nice rub and tug. I normally go to Li's Massage on Windy Hill but decided to check this parlor out today since it was within walking distance of my hotel. Opted for 1 hour massage ($70). I got a basic oil rubdown from May. Looked a little older but still cute. I would've liked a bit more pressure on the massage, particularly around my shoulders which is where I'm typically the stiffest at but overall it was OK. Not much teasing from her but she did not object to me caressing her thighs.
On the flip she briefly massage my head full of dreadlocks before motioning for a HJ. She voluntarily lifted her shirt and bra up to let me suck on her boobs. Kind of small but I made do. I was also feeling all on her ass inside of her leggings. No underwear on. Did briefly play with her pussy but it was over her leggings rather than inside. After about 10 minutes of tugging I shot my load. Gave her a $60 tip. I will return whenever I get that massage itch again.
-
03-28-22 16:24 #47366Senior Member

Posts: 143Exactly
Maybe she's just looking for 25 investors, LOL.
Originally Posted by AtlantaGuy70
[View Original Post]
Seriously, dude's high as a kite off those coochie fumes I guess.
-
03-28-22 15:53 #47365Senior Member

Posts: 798Sunshine Massage Kennesaw
Sunshine Massage Kennesaw has been strictly legit / DIY every time I've gone. Used to be Jojos Massage which is always notoriously DIY. Just a heads up if you're in that area. Try Lu's or UU which gives a much better experience. UU has table shower if you're into that and Lu's doesn't. Happiness can also be found at the other Sunshine Massage on Bells Ferry.
-
03-28-22 15:48 #47364Senior Member

Posts: 798That's unfortunate about Wellness. I experienced the same last time when I called ahead there. Mama will say such and such girl is there only to find out she's not. Mostly everywhere else is good about confirming when calling ahead however. Glad you found happiness at ispa.
Originally Posted by DaSlickster
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-22 15:47 #47363Senior Member

Posts: 107Legend new girls
Seems they got a new grill today when I stopped by for my lunch break desert, she said her name is Monica, new fresh from China, just been here for three months, very attentive, I will make appointment with her later this week.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-22 15:35 #47362Senior Member

Posts: 231Asian Wellness Dud
Since someone reported Old Amy was back I called to confirm. They said she was there so I went over. Upon arrival. No Amy. Cindy said she was Amy and everything would be okay. I declined because in addition to being too old she was eating something that made her breath smell like dead dog.
Since I was already in Marietta, I went to I Spa. Didn't get provider's name but I think there are only two there. I got the younger.
Decent rub. Allowed UTC top and eventually allowed me to pop one out. VERY nice boobs. C cup and firm with nice nips.
1. 2 OTD and she was very happy.
YMMV.
-
03-28-22 14:47 #47361Senior Member

Posts: 2351So true, I agree 1000%!!!
Originally Posted by OldBoy99
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-22 14:26 #47360Banned Member

Posts: 13634I would just add that he should do a half hour so he isn't out too much coin in case the session doesn't meet his expectations. I always do that if at least one of the tandem is unknown to me.
Originally Posted by TreatHerWell
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-22 11:07 #47359Senior Member

Posts: 4061I think we all know who this is. His name and personality matches a certain Looney Toons character. Le Pew.
Originally Posted by ComTech42
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-22 02:16 #47358Senior Member

Posts: 107Good idea
Especially if they do good job on my little bro.
Originally Posted by TreatHerWell
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-22 02:02 #47357Senior Member

Posts: 107Agree
She is a con artist! She can easily make more than 10 k in a months, and she has multi guys to have FS with, don't be stupid!
Originally Posted by OldBoy99
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






