Thread: Asian Providers
+
Add Report
Results 5,851 to 5,865 of 9443
-
03-29-22 23:30 #3593Senior Member

Posts: 127That's interesting. It seemed to me that girls don't like to come to SD and leave quickly because they're not busy enough and not making the same amount of money can get elsewhere. But then Hyejay is too busy and upgraded to VIP and still cut her visit short?
Originally Posted by TootsieJoe
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-22 22:33 #3592Banned Member

Posts: 34Provider Name Change. ?
Greetings, Everyone!
I was recently DM'd on a different forum that Lily DDD has returned, but she's using a different name?
When I tried to respond to that message, that person's handle & message were "mysteriously" erased.
Can anyone confirm this?
Because I tried to hook up with her last year, but she didn't reply to my email.
I was told that she went off-the-grid.
Thank you in advance!
-
03-29-22 20:49 #3591Senior Member

Posts: 83HyeJay Leaving
Saw her over the weekend and I agree with your assessment. I can also confirm that she's Susan from a year ago and both sessions were great, although I did not get BBBJ from the session last year but got it this time. Also, I must say she is really hard to schedule an appointment with. I had to schedule the weekend appointment couple of days before hand.
Originally Posted by SDPewPew
[View Original Post]
Unfortunately, when I tried to schedule another appointment today with her for later in the week, the booker said that she's leaving even though she is still on the schedule page in the website. Apparently she's been worked so hard that she no longer wants to be here anymore. I guess upgrading her to VIP was not enough to convince her to stay. Maybe the booker should have given her a few breaks every day instead so that she would have stayed longer. Oh well.
BTW, has anyone tried Porsche yet? Since HyeJay is no longer available, I'm thinking of booking her instead.
-
03-29-22 15:02 #3590Senior Member

Posts: 335This question is asked like every couple weeks here. Go back in the thread and there's plenty of information on how to get into contact with the agencies and how to get verified.
Originally Posted by Rodofasura
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-22 22:16 #3589Regular Member

Posts: 9Quick how to intro
Hey all, I've been away for a bit due to work outside of California, I got a lot of interest in this but lost in how to start up my rapport. I found the SDAG site I think but how do you get into it? Seems like a business cover but confused in the application. Any help would be appreciated.
-
03-28-22 20:03 #3588Senior Member

Posts: 335Saw Rooney today, pretty accurate review I would say. Although I don't agree that she looks in her 20's to me, the experience and sensuality was spot on.
Originally Posted by SirBishop
[View Original Post]
Made an appt with booker earlier in the morning. Got on my lunch break and made my way to the location. Checked in with booker, he gave me the green light and I went into the maze to find the (not so hard to find) apartment. She is a little chubby but most of the weight is in her ass and titties so I am not complaining. She was enthusiastic, gave some great BBBJ while in the shower, lots of sensual kissing. Got a chance to return the favor once we got out of the shower and she tasted great. Flipped her over for doggs and mish. The bed was really low to the ground, my only gripe about the room. It was definitely a workout. Did a few other positions and finally ended up finishing in RCG. The lighting and mirrors provide a nice sensual room, I just wish the bed was a better bed. I wish I could have jumped back in for round 2+ but it was just a quick lunch visit. I'm not sure if she is on the top of my list, but it was definitely a nice change going into an AAMP over the AMPs we've all been regularly visiting the past few months. Overall a positive experience and if she's in town I may see her again. She will be here till this coming weekend.
-
03-28-22 19:43 #3587Senior Member

Posts: 121I don't know why I laughed at this. Thanks for the review.
Originally Posted by SDPewPew
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-22 18:14 #3586Senior Member

Posts: 54Looks like HyeJay switched to VIP rate. $3. 00/ hr.
There's a Cuban now, Ally.
At SDPewPew let us know how Porsche goes if you see her.
-
03-28-22 16:23 #3585Senior Member

Posts: 213Lola
https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/820b7...d5e5fb3c?ref=p
HX was lacking talent, so I decided to give Lola a try because of price and location. Cris group. FIrst pic might be Lola with heavy shop, second pic is not her.
L:7- petite and an actually pretty cute face for a late 30's Chinese girl. Nice feeling Ds with big nips. Short and has some loose tummy skin, which doesn't both me.
A:8- very friendly and willing to please, but I do speak some Chinese which probably helped.
S:8- started with a massage. Good pressure for someone who isn't trained, I enjoyed it. Not much teasing though. Then a dick and balls wipe, sloppy BBBJ, some daty on hairy pussy, cover, msih, doggie, acg, mish, finished in the bag. She cleaned me up and then I showered solo and left.
E:8- 200 hr standard pricing. I was out in 50 min but I was done anyways. Probably just 160 hhr if I ever use this agency again.
Are: no, it was a good experience for the price but I picked this place for convenience since I'm less than 10 min away. Would rather have some white or latina girls.
-
03-28-22 03:21 #3584Senior Member

Posts: 185HyeJay
Saw Hyejay today and I'd highly recommend checking her out at least once. I found her face to be borderline 7, but her body is a 9. I don't think she's prettier than 11 or Gabby, but she has one of the better MMs I've seen and felt. She's in her late 20's with some nice curves. Very affectionate with great with DFK and even better BJ. Dumped a load into her mouth and she happily shallowed it. Made me a very confident man today.
She doesn't really talk much, but she's definitely focuses on the service. My favorite part was me sitting at the edge of the bed with her kneeing while getting a BBBJ for 15 minutes. There was a full length mirror facing me and behind her back so it was nice watching her suck me off through the mirror. She'll be here for another 2 weeks and I'll most likely will try to get another round with her before she leaves.
Porsche is probably next on my list and looks like Tyra / Eve is coming into town so I might check her out as well.
-
03-27-22 16:49 #3583Senior Member

Posts: 282HyeJay / Susan
Yep. Same girl. Saw her yesterday, she looks exactly as you described. I remember seeing her a year ago, same great service as well.
Originally Posted by JuvyNiled
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-22 16:47 #3582Senior Member

Posts: 127
Originally Posted by JitMarc
[View Original Post]
Thanks JitMarc for the first review and had to check her for myself. And JuvyNiled, if my memory serves me correct, then I think is the same girl who went by Susan last year. She does have braces, tall, very nice man mades, a little soft in the middle, but I still very attractive to me.
Originally Posted by JuvyNiled
[View Original Post]
Quick shower and then once on the bed she went straight to 69. Then she turned around and slid junior in. There were condoms on the dresser, but she never asked if I wanted bb or a cover. Little head took over and just went with it. I could feel her kegel, so I had to try really hard no to bust too quickly. Cowgirl, missionary, and doggy and just couldn't hold it. Felt so amazing and exploded deep inside her. A little surprised she didn't go to the bathroom for cleanup afterwards and offered me a massage instead. One of the better massages I've had from an agency girl. Time was almost up, so another shower and I was on my way. I didn't try for a second round, but I also remember not getting round 2 last year from Susan. More often than not these days, I can't pop a second time so I wasn't a big deal. Just not sure she does MSOG.
-
03-27-22 13:05 #3581Banned Member

Posts: 100Thanks for the report! Pictures looked familiar and ter reports suggest she went by Dori / Tami in the past. Was she a little thick?
Originally Posted by SirBishop
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-22 11:57 #3580Regular Member

Posts: 21So glad someone reported on her! He looks so hot in the pics. Care to share any deets on screening and $?
Originally Posted by SirBishop
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-22 11:14 #3579Banned Member

Posts: 713HyeJay with SDAG
Wow is all I can say. HyeJay is approximately 5'8", long and slender sexy legs and a gorgeous body. She opened the door and I am.
Staring at this slim sexy gorgeous Korean girl. She is visiting from Dallas. She planted a soft LFK which quickly turned into DFK on me. Stood there inside the door for a good 5 minutes just kissing and groping each other. True GFE she is. Led me to the bedroom and I asked her for breakfast haha, and she laid down I went in slowly for the DATY. She lets out these little moans while she squeezes her nice MM C / D cups which are well done. Super clean pussy that got wet really fast. After 10 minutes or so she said "your turn" she is slow and deliberate with her moves and is so gentle. Starts the BBBJ and then some BLS and rimming. Loved the way she would stop and spit on my cock as she sucked it. I pulled her up on top of me and she really likes kissing and started the DFK again while she is slowly sliding that wet kitty up and down my cock. We continue this for 3 minutes and I am rock hard. She reaches down and puts my cock at the entrance and says "OK?" I nod and she slides my cock inside her. We are doing this slow CG grind while still slowly kissing, just a total GFE make out session. It was so exciting I lost it deep inside her and she just pushes back on me. She kept me inside for a good 5 minutes and continued kissing me. I whispered "Thank you" in her ear and she climbed off and cleaned me with a cloth first and then we showered. I am a 1 pop guy, she then gave me a nice soft massage for the next 20 minutes and we chatted about San Diego as I tried to convince her to move here.
Highly recommend!
Cheers!









Reply With Quote






