Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,466 to 6,480 of 19319
-
03-29-22 20:52 #12854Senior Member

Posts: 424Taylor
Yes, as Hardhat said, she is real. I met her more than a year ago. Her comms were great until the last minute. Then I bailed. She texted me again 15 minutes later and I agreed to go back.
Originally Posted by HardHat69
[View Original Post]
She is the hardbodied woman in the photos. She is hot. She is also not GFE.
If you are into a hot provider, who is not going to be your girlfriend and may have some communication delays, I would say go for it.
For me, she wasn't quite hot enough to overlook the rest.
-
03-29-22 13:21 #12853Senior Member

Posts: 791Taylor
I saw her once a while ago. She advertised herself then to be a retired porn star named Taylor Hilton (not her real name), which I confirmed. Her rates were high at the time and I don't think many people saw her, but there are some reviews out there including mine. She looks like the pictures, and the service was good however as I remember she was having some dental issues. She has family here in Melbourne and seems to go in and out of the business. She has always been difficult to reach and schedule with for me, so I stopped trying.
Originally Posted by Ballis
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-22 12:13 #12852Senior Member

Posts: 38Sadie
Thanks. I'll keep trying.
Originally Posted by HardHat69
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-22 12:11 #12851Senior Member

Posts: 38Sadie
She has an ad on Tryst.
Originally Posted by Mtnboy49
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-22 10:32 #12850Senior Member

Posts: 2962Taylor
She's real alright, just TOUGH to actually meet with. Do a search for Taylor. My recollection is that the reviews will be fairly consistent between being ghosted and actually meeting her and confirming her pics are accurate, or at least real close to accurate. Here's my post of her from a ways back.
Originally Posted by Ballis
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-22 09:13 #12849Senior Member

Posts: 27STG Space Coast
Does anyone know if this girl is real? Seems TGTBT.
https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...l/974982519787
Thanks Ballis.
-
03-29-22 09:03 #12848Senior Member

Posts: 238Sadie
Pre Scamdemic I was in the process of setting up a visit to a Sadie. Seems she was blond, mid 40's. Seems like her location was Indialantic?
Originally Posted by HardHat69
[View Original Post]
Real well reviewed and we communicated via PM here then, it all went quiet and I deleted her PM's. Is she back?
-
03-29-22 08:36 #12847Senior Member

Posts: 791Sadie
She is definitely scattered and flakey but if you ever manage to get there it will be worth it.
Originally Posted by Gsxr98
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-22 20:58 #12846Senior Member

Posts: 48I contacted her and she asked for a deposit. No go for me.
Originally Posted by IslandLovah
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-22 16:18 #12845Senior Member

Posts: 181Marilyn
Brothers, so I decided to TOFTT and visit Marilyn from STG today. Needless to say, I couldn't go through with it. Comms were great and the meet up was easy to arrange but when I got there. OMG, I just couldn't do that to the little man! She hasn't seen 42 in at least 25 years and probably just as long since she had a full mouth of teeth. It was so bad I couldn't even understand what she was saying. Gentlemen, do yourselves a favor and save your gas and Mario coins on this one, it was definitely a hard pass for me!
https://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.co...n/638943700147
-
03-28-22 14:00 #12844Senior Member

Posts: 107She says less than 5' tall and 249 lbs so you can add 10-40 lbs on that. I like meat on bones but that's too extreme for me.
Originally Posted by IslandLovah
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-22 12:32 #12843Regular Member

Posts: 9Best spinner what happened
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/m...-mami/34775500
Best spinner alive any ideas what happened to her?
-
03-28-22 12:04 #12842Senior Member

Posts: 38Sadie
You guys were right. Her comms are terrible. Got a hold of her the other day trying to set something up, we were texting back and forth and when it came to nailing down a time she ghosted me. Texted me back hours later and apologized. Tried her again the next day and nothing. I know the advice on here is to keep trying, but I don't want to seem like a weirdo texting this person constantly. LOL.
-
03-27-22 21:58 #12841Senior Member

Posts: 1944Heather
So, here's who the previous posts were talking about, Heather with the Bolt Ons in Cocoa. I realize that she's not everyone's cup of tea, but for myself and some other Senior Forum Members over many years she never disappoints. Heather defines PSE in her skills and yes, she is older but for older mongers like me and others their are much younger women who couldn't hold a candle to her when it comes to satisfying a man. IDK, read the reviews then you decide. BTW, she's definitely on my radar and bucket list to see before she leaves the area! A rare picture is on my original post from almost a year ago.
Originally Posted by Willie24
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-22 21:03 #12840Senior Member

Posts: 139BBW in PB
Used to bounce back and forth between the housing off University and west Cocoa. She was ok. Nothing to get too excited about! A little lackluster. But reasonably priced. Haven't seen in a while but worth a quick visit.
Originally Posted by IslandLovah
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





