Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 629 of 1760 FirstFirst ... 129 529 579 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 679 729 1129 1629 ... LastLast
Results 9,421 to 9,435 of 26386
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16966

    New

    Anyone have any experiences with her?

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...w/091026891920

  2. #16965

    Newby

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyMan0000  [View Original Post]
    I'm just kinda looking for tips and tricks and any advice and suggestions you guys might have.
    And you also might want to read the FAQs as well as all the helpful hints listed on the left side of the "Front Page" between the headings "All the Forums" and "International Sex Guide".

  3. #16964

  4. #16963
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyMan0000  [View Original Post]
    I'm just kinda looking for tips and tricks and any advice and suggestions you guys might have.
    Quote Originally Posted by DieselMike  [View Original Post]
    Not being snarky, Read The Fucking Forum, LOL! It's all here. Just spend some time surfing the various posts. These guys have BTDT.
    Agree. Unless you know exactly what you are looking for and with whom, you'll get crickets in return. Bear in mind, the more specific your needs, the more it'll cost to find (unless all you want are rotten vegetables, then the streets or STG are full of them - for cheap.)

  5. #16962

    Way too many miles on the street scene!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Stallis111  [View Original Post]
    Any experiences?

    Her location is 16th and Lincoln.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/r...e/666624815958

    TIA.
    She usually walks near 16 and Greenfield. She is a fixture by the gas station. Too many miles, not very appealing in person.

  6. #16961
    Quote Originally Posted by Stallis111  [View Original Post]
    Any experiences?

    Her location is 16th and Lincoln.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/r...e/666624815958

    TIA.
    I guess, any port in a storm, but jeesh!

  7. #16960
    Quote Originally Posted by Stallis111  [View Original Post]
    Any experiences?

    Her location is 16th and Lincoln.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/r...e/666624815958

    TIA.
    I am looking for info as well pm is ok. Looks to have gone from SW to having own apt. Not sure about it.

  8. #16959
    Quote Originally Posted by HuntingStreets  [View Original Post]
    Still very attractive and as energetic as ever. I put her in the Top 5 I've ever had for BJ.

    HS.
    We talking about Allie? Is it a BBBJ?

  9. #16958

    Advice

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyMan0000  [View Original Post]
    I'm just kinda looking for tips and tricks and any advice and suggestions you guys might have.
    For a starter, go back and read at least 3 months worth of comments. No upfront payments ever. Never bring extra money into the room. Be leery of any ads that have no reviews. Become familiar with how to use the Advanced Search option for searching a girl's name. Learn how to search phone numbers and pictures on Google and Tin Eye. Most of all, be careful. Good luck.

  10. #16957

    Rtff

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyMan0000  [View Original Post]
    I'm just kinda looking for tips and tricks and any advice and suggestions you guys might have.
    Not being snarky, Read The Fucking Forum, LOL! It's all here. Just spend some time surfing the various posts. These guys have BTDT.

  11. #16956

    Hey all I'm new here

    I'm just kinda looking for tips and tricks and any advice and suggestions you guys might have.

  12. #16955

    Shandal?

    Any experiences?

    Her location is 16th and Lincoln.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/r...e/666624815958

    TIA.

  13. #16954

    Allie

    Quote Originally Posted by DrManhattan  [View Original Post]
    Does she still give one hell of an enthusiastic BJ? I saw her back when she was a little less high mileage. It was one of the very best I've ever had.
    Still very attractive and as energetic as ever. I put her in the Top 5 I've ever had for BJ.

    HS.

  14. #16953

    Pm Request

    If you would PM me as well I would be very thankful.

    Quote Originally Posted by M5519  [View Original Post]
    I'll PM you.

  15. #16952

    Ooj

    Woundering if anyone has any info on her heard a couple different things all to no prevail any info??

    Thanks in advance.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape