Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,586 to 15,600 of 41304
-
03-28-22 15:36 #25719Senior Member

Posts: 1062Oshmalee you are the greatest asset to this board.
Originally Posted by Oshmalee
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-22 15:29 #25718Senior Member

Posts: 1062I did one more thing, when these providers text if you're a cop, I try to act more paranoid then them by saying "No, are you a cop? It helps to ask before they ask.
Originally Posted by BigSmoke
[View Original Post]
Did you have any luck with her?
-
03-28-22 14:49 #25717Senior Member

Posts: 624STG contact
I have an STG contact. She had to photo verify to get that account turned back on. When she did he confirmed that it was the same person in the account I linked. Sometimes girls share accounts. Also you will notice that both are advertising West Side in location.
Originally Posted by Sparkish
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-22 14:11 #25716Senior Member

Posts: 628How are you able to tell
How are you able to tell these ads are on the same account? That would be a good thing to understand; but I've never noticed a means to detect it. If these two are working together, that would rule Emily out for me. On her best days, Sophie is a dud and at her worst, she's high risk.
Originally Posted by Oshmalee
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-22 13:43 #25715Senior Member

Posts: 624Look who's using that account
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...g/582760765109
She is using that account. Never seen a good review. I'm guessing by what you're saying she somehow got the other girls info?
Originally Posted by Datboi
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-22 13:13 #25714Senior Member

Posts: 130Ce'lania
Anybody been with this chick? Thought about seeing her today.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...a/923030783134
-
03-28-22 12:02 #25713Senior Member

Posts: 166Former Wackos girl
She was working at wacko's a few years ago and then started working backpage / stg's for a while. She was real and legit and looked like the pics, but it's been a few year so any of that might have changed.
Originally Posted by Oshmalee
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-22 11:54 #25712Senior Member

Posts: 266Same here (Kylee)
It has been a few years since I have seen her as well. She was kinda cute, but did have serious baby damage. She always gave good service though, had a tight wet kitty, and great head (she did not require CBJ back then). I stopped seeing her when she started staying at the hotel on Mustang Rd.
Originally Posted by JaxJedi
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-22 11:14 #25711Senior Member

Posts: 919Jezebel
I've seen her before, and she was very sweet and a very nice visit. However, she hasn't replied to my last half-dozen contacts, so I can't keep giving her money.
Originally Posted by MekaleKahi
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-22 08:14 #25710Senior Member

Posts: 624Real?
I'm finding out. Will report back.
Originally Posted by BigSmoke
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-22 00:39 #25709Senior Member

Posts: 71https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...r/831337044302
Any one seen this one? She looks cute but also maybe TGTBT.
-
03-27-22 20:15 #25708Senior Member

Posts: 88Jezebel
I've been wanting to see this one for some time, her ad noted she'll be leaving for a few months very soon so I decided to make today the day. Was not left disappointed! She's very responsive, timely etc, location at a nice hotel in Mandarin. Looks just like pics, she was wearing the black and white dress when I saw her. She can DT and hold it for extended periods, I think she could have gone as long as I let her but we moved onto cowgirl, k9, and mish. She gets really into it, even climaxed herself a time or two. DFK. 10/10 looks, super smoking chick, especially when she'd look up at me with those guys while swallowing the kielbasa. I'll repeat when she returns in July for sure. 14 O hh, I don't gather shorter time frames are available but she's worth it IMO.
https://sumosear.ch/phone/904-586-1273
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...l/561798329399
-
03-27-22 17:26 #25707Senior Member

Posts: 256Ava the fetish queen
I thought I saw a review about her. Has anyone actually followed her ad and cum on her face? Is she worth the visit?
-
03-26-22 23:53 #25706Senior Member

Posts: 130Does she do bare?
Originally Posted by Ayenjael
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-22 19:46 #25705Senior Member

Posts: 314Damn that sucks. Two stinky cooters in a row. That's Whitney. She's been reviewed before, seen her before with a similar experience minus the stinky v. Nice reports!
Originally Posted by SuperXY
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





