Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 570 of 2123 FirstFirst ... 70 470 520 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 620 670 1070 1570 ... LastLast
Results 8,536 to 8,550 of 31840
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23305
    All true. Nice private apartment. Bit mechanical. But can take a good pounding. She will ask for tip. Maybe that's why she sees me. Lmao. But reliable and on time when you do set up a time.

    Quote Originally Posted by SparkXXX  [View Original Post]
    Mongers,

    After several years of missed opportunities, I have finally slayed the dragon known as Angel Eyez!

    https://www.eros.com/tennessee/nashv...es/8097714.htm

    This was no easy task, I'm simply lucky IMHO that this occurred, she's notorious for being elusive and hard to meet / set up a date. Additionally, she prefers to meet with her OF subscribers vs the area mongers. Now I will say that she matches her pictures perfectly, she's very clean, smoke free apartment incall and no obvious signs of use or handlers, but this was overall a pretty standard / average visit. Some baby damage, but holds it well, pierced nipples, pierced tongue, pierced labia, a few tats, but nothing grotesque or gaudy. She's semi GFE, will make small talk, hug, play around a bit, but absolutely no kissing or cim. Anyway the dream starts with an average BBBJ, I asked for daty and she let it happen. I typically don't do daty, but she literally has an immaculate pussy. It's one of the best looking, tasting and best smelling kitty's I've managed to tongue wash. She slips on the cover, time for mish, I blow in the bag, clean up, wake up and I'm out. Overall, a good option, damage was 160 for HH, but we all know she's incredibly hard to reach. If she was easier to get ahold of, I might become a regular because she is really clean, clean / safe apartment and she is super nice, but slightly mechanical. Overall, a strong 7 out of 10. As always, YMMV and stay as safe as possible. Additionally, I would like to say that my utr and atf are both still having issues as well, who the fuck cares? I'll move on I suppose.

    SparkXXX.

  2. #23304

    Britta

    Visited Nashville for work and decided to have a little fun while I was there. I was stuck at my hotel with no car so I had a hard time finding a lady who would do an outcall and had greek on the menu. After striking out with several other girls I got a response from Britta. She ended up being about an hour late but communicated to let me know. She finally made it to my hotel and was friendly. Her photos in the ad are outdated and she has put on some weight and has some baby damage around the midsection but nothing my small head couldn't overcome. She did offer a decent GFE experience with light kissing and dirty talk. We moved to the bed where she provided a BBBJ to get me going then through on a cover. We moved to missionary for a bit before it was time for the main event. She rolled over on her stomach and I entered through the back door. This is were Britta shined and made up for the lack of looks because her butthole was tight. I love greek and she had one of the tightest I've ever had the experience of enjoying. After we got going she provided some words of encouragement and it wasn't long before I filled the cover up. In conclusion, she is no spinner or beauty queen but she was very friendly and I would recommend. If your a greek lover like me then I highly recommend. https://https://tryst.link/escort/storiesbybritta.

  3. #23303

    Hotels

    I appreciate any help in advance. Curious, are any hotels are hang out spots for the higher end dreams?

  4. #23302
    Quote Originally Posted by HighLife690  [View Original Post]
    Hi, Can you please share her num, thank you.
    It's in the ad.

    615xxxx240.

  5. #23301

    Snowcone

    Quote Originally Posted by Al1968  [View Original Post]
    Just when I thought I had heard it all on this site.
    I think that what this is called. Reminds me of a poem, 'there once was a man from Nantucket.'

  6. #23300
    Quote Originally Posted by BGSword  [View Original Post]
    She wanted to spit, but I told her to kiss me and let me have it instead. Hey, I know exactly where it had been. I witnessed the chain of custody from start to finish. Plus the surprise in her eyes was hilarious. No one had asked her for that before.
    Just when I thought I had heard it all on this site.

  7. #23299
    Quote Originally Posted by KingTat  [View Original Post]
    Dreamt about this one last night. Outcall via Uber, very sweet, not GFE. Very good BBBJ, good hygiene allowed DATY, was on and off her phone the whole time but not really causing an issue. DATY for a while, then BBBJ, then moved to 69, then finished with cowgirl. Enthusiastic on top and very nice kitty. YMMV but I will be repeating.


    *EDIT* helps if I include the link smh
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/tennessee/nashville/78084566
    Hi, Can you please share her num, thank you🙏127996;.

  8. #23298
    Quote Originally Posted by IsJustMe818  [View Original Post]
    Fine Experence with Alexus.

    Very cute spinner type white a beautiful smile and amazing eyes. Really sweet. Great ass.

    The Rest of the Story: I have been looking to catch up with Alexus for some time and finally we connected. We made an appointment for 7:30 to nigth and stayed in good contact right up to the appointment time. She had to delay for 30 minutes but she was worth the wait.

    She met me at the door (hotel room) in a bra and yoga pants. OMG! She was stunning with an amazing body. My engine got started immediately. We went to the bed and I stripped down immediately. She slowly undressed and my anticipation rose as well. We started out with some DFK and body exploration to get to know each other. She looked like she would taste great so I went down for some DATY which she really enjoyed. Seeing the facial expression and the body motions got me all worked up as well. Put the cover on and we started out in Miss. She really know how to move and we moved from that to doggy, then cowgirl (which she did really well). I took a break and had some CBJ which she showed off her DT skills. Very impressive. I finished up my session in MISH. Overall excellent session that I will repeat asap.

    Recommendation: Yes.

    I will share her number only with seniours menbers.
    Hi can you please share her number?,Thank you!

  9. #23297

    "Jade"- TOFTT

    Dreamt about this one last night. Outcall via Uber, very sweet, not GFE. Very good BBBJ, good hygiene allowed DATY, was on and off her phone the whole time but not really causing an issue. DATY for a while, then BBBJ, then moved to 69, then finished with cowgirl. Enthusiastic on top and very nice kitty. YMMV but I will be repeating.


    *EDIT* helps if I include the link smh
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/tennessee/nashville/78084566

  10. #23296
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRocketeer  [View Original Post]
    She's been around for quite a while. I've not seen her in a minute, but she's pretty good. Good BJ, a nice ass to look at while pounding it from the back.
    That's literally the Ashley I reviewed several weeks back, just different hair and she's in the boro now it appears. Not bad, not great, but overall, a slightly better than average experience.

  11. #23295
    Quote Originally Posted by StreetSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Searched for information and did a picture search. Seems she is either new or not worth the effort. You would think with a hairstyle like that something would pop up in image searches. If anyone has any info or experience with her let me know please.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/78103117#.
    She's been around for quite a while. I've not seen her in a minute, but she's pretty good. Good BJ, a nice ass to look at while pounding it from the back.

  12. #23294

    IiYaa

    https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...m/804578959329

    Saw this one today. A little on the higher end, but very worth it. Everything covered, but good enough with the CBJ to where it doesn't even feel like it's there so I don't care. Very tight kitty that got me quick. I slid out at one point and started pushing (accidentally) into the wrong hole, and she didn't much mind so Greece is on the map, but I didn't partake. Kitty was too good!

    Looks just as good, if not better than her pics. Very great attitude and energy too. I'll be looking out for her return trip.

  13. #23293

    Brentwood

    Quote Originally Posted by SecretTheLover  [View Original Post]
    It actually looks like he was confronted by three!
    Holy Shit! I think you are right! It would be a long time before I would contact another provider.

  14. #23292

    Ashley in Murfreesboro

    Searched for information and did a picture search. Seems she is either new or not worth the effort. You would think with a hairstyle like that something would pop up in image searches. If anyone has any info or experience with her let me know please.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/78103117#.

  15. #23291

    No to Brentwood

    Quote Originally Posted by OhHellYeah  [View Original Post]
    🚔128110;8205;9794;65039;128110;8205;9794;65039;128110;8205;9794;65039;.
    Why I will never do an incall in Brentwood / Franklin. Uncle is really bored in those towns. Would like to know more about what happened but I think I get the jist of it. Hopefully you got away without any consequences.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape